SiennaWroten

This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction.

Name: Speedway

Id: 42132398

Uh... curious where you found that ID.

And yes, slowly digging through in reverse.

arrrrrrrrrrgh still getting this error 1.7.1.5 servers!

why staff guys don't response i think thay ignored this thread :@

name : Ahriman

ID:6225350

dayz version : 1.7.1.5

arma2 oa version : 1.60 93825

I think it would be a good start not to give yourself items, including 20 copies of every part to fix a car. Oh, and M107s with thermal vision kinda carry the same story...

No, don't bother with the bullshit. We both know you had plenty of these.

seriously staff we are waiting days for an awnser and that is all you came up with ? omg Sorry dude but more than 200 players have this problems at least help us and come up with an solution, Some of us actualy dont duplicate shit and play fair so hopefully you can help us

Is this even a fixable error? I haven't seen anyone saying they can join servers.

Repost your IDs. it's hard to go back through all of them to see who just respawned, who got help elsewhere and who just quit... I fixed ~80 characters from this and about 400 in total in the past hours. Anyone who is not fixed just has to post his (actual) id again.

Repost your IDs. it's hard to go back through all of them to see who just respawned' date=' who got help elsewhere and who just quit... I fixed ~80 characters from this and about 400 in total in the past hours. Anyone who is not fixed just has to post his (actual) id again.

[/quote']

I just checked to see if I was one of the 400 fixed 5 minutes ago and was not.

My ID is:

Player name : Elliott

Player ID: 23493958

Fk YESS!!!! DEV JESUS DELIVERS FTW. TY TY TY TY. No More LEAGUE!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW TY for ur hard work :)

Same issue for myself and a mate:

Player name: Vidarr

Player ID: 12335942

Player name: PIGDOG

Player ID: 16032774

I can't really see what is wrong with both of you...

I can't really see what is wrong with both of you...

Sorry Vipeax, disregard that. Tried another fix posted on the forum and it worked. Thx for your attention though.

ID:12122374

name:vce0ok.gg

waiting for several days, would be grateful for your help Thanks in advance!

name [DZS]fARD

id 22042502

Your character is just fine' date=' I even did some of these steps (to fix it) earlier even though I was 99% sure it was not the cause. Try seeing if Monkey Junk has the solution for you...

ID:12122374

name:vce0ok.gg

waiting for several days, would be grateful for your help Thanks in advance!

Done.

No' date=' don't bother with the bullshit. We both know you had plenty of these.

[/quote']

i never seen these part item my inventory and backpack =_=.. if you difficult fix my character just delete in DB

Good evening.

I too have this problem. I had just gotten out on the western flank of Chernagorsk with some medical supplies, a makarov and some food & drinks. I got chased by zombies and tried to escape. After a while I thought I did then suddenly my character falls unconcious and dies.

I sighed and logged out, assuming it was lag and later today when I tried to login this error came up and I cannot get rid of it?

My account name is 'Johan' and ID is '233153'.

Thank you in advance, Vipeax.

Hi,

I have the same problem. The last time I´ve played I had noting ( only starter items) in my inventory.

Name: Kruemelnase

Id: 374018AX

I hope u can help me.

Alright, since yesterday (94103) I had this "Authentication Timeout"-Error. Now, I have "This server is running..."

AGAIN. I had this when there was the notorious melee-bug. I know, you can reset something, I'll lose all my stuff in the actions menu but my backpack will remain. All you need is my name and player ID

EpeeNoire

121858AX

Please fix this, thanks in advance.