SiennaWroten

This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction.

Well I was able to get back in... NVG's gone M4a3 gone. G17 gone. gps gone... anything worth a damn gone

you should be happy you can play i have been waiting for 4 weeks due to this bug. and i still cant fucking play

It's hardly playing if the server crashes every 5 minutes and all your gear / vehicles are gone...

I have reset everyone's inventory who had this problem. You will spawn with a basic weapon and some stuff. Anything in your backpack is untouched. Sorry for this trouble. There is no need to post new ID's here' date=' we will scan the database regularly to update values.

[/quote']

---------- Just noticed this while zipping through the thread looking for answers. Quoted for usefulness in case anyone else is going to post name/number in this thread ---------

Please check those we were having trouble should now be able to connect.

I'm still incapable of connecting to any servers. I do hope the next patch will hopefully fix this issue, I'd love to continue playing your mod.

Please check those we were having trouble should now be able to connect.

I'm still incapable of connecting to any servers. I do hope the next patch will hopefully fix this issue' date=' I'd love to continue playing your mod.

[/quote']

okayguy.jpg

Same

I have reset everyone's inventory who had this problem. You will spawn with a basic weapon and some stuff. Anything in your backpack is untouched. Sorry for this trouble. There is no need to post new ID's here' date=' we will scan the database regularly to update values.

[/quote']

As posted in the latest update thread:

5 hours ago, morning for me I figure I'd give the new patch a try before going to work. I was having trouble finding a decent server.

Reasons:

- There where several that where not updated correctly (no debug window) and sometimes I got the message that they where running 1.7.1.1 while I was on 1.7.1.2 (even though they where named indicating they should of been running the latest version).

- I got kicked from one with the battle eye #46 error (first time I got that, used to get #16)

- A few got stuck on finding host

- A few got stuck on the loading screen (before lobby)

- One said to be running on a custom 'hive' not connected to the official DB (only one that actually connected and wasn't night, but since it was not connected to the official DB I just left)

- Others I got in but couldn't see squat since I logged off in a building and had no light from anywhere.

After several server connects I end up all they way on a beach near cherno with the same hunger and thirst indicators but no gear (not even starting gear). Since I seemed unable to find a server with light on it (even though if going by the time indicators in the server names it should of been) I couldn't see much except there seemed to be a hatchet right in front of me in the form of a shotgun shell.

I know you said short, sorry best I could do. Not sure if this is a bug or the feature you talked about, that reconnecting several times would be detected and 'punished'. Although I thought that the punishment would be death plain and simple.

Perhaps this is related to the reset you mention although I lost my backpack as well as all my gear

I was able to play fine until 2 mins ago, then the same message...

Please don't reset our inventories...

edit: name = =HOG=Brezmans

same problem as everybody else was playing fine then logged out for a minute came back to

this server is running an incorrect version of the server side application.you cannot play on this server

hope i can play tommorrow :(

Bralyn

id:16597446

Server I was on just crashed while I was looting something and now I'm getting the message whenever I'm trying to go in.

Was playing on US77 - Name

Bean-Bandit Taco

ID# 22032326

PS: I would graciously appreciate if you didn't reset the inventories... Been playin for approximately 40+ hours now and had been lucky on a lot of things. ;p

Server crashed at approximately 4:35 AM PDT, error started then.

Gear: M4A1 CCO SD - 7~ish mags

M9 SD 1 Mag

4 Bandages

Pretty much all that matters in the main inventory since backpack doesn't get cleared.

Oh, was in a ghillie as well

Buncha buddies that were in the server with me had this happen to them as well.

NoBrain

ID: 2894532

Playing with friend and we found hetchet ammo, we pickup it and they disappeared.

update:mine came back just now but with totally different gear then what i had lol hope i dont get that error again

Hi

After installing the beta patch 93825 each time an appearance on the field.

Name: L00der

ID: 21902854

Oh my god... I lost AKM-74 with 5 cartridge clips... and revolver .45 with six cartridge... Catastrofic! (((((

Rocket, is it possible to get back my weapons somehow?!...