byrgesen

Pl@net DayZ Gaming Community | HC Veteran & Expert | Website, Forums & Whitelist | TeamSpeak - NOT Vilayer

Umm... I used your bat file and its saying I have a modified data file and something about CArocks2.deleted then it kicks me.. HOW DO I FIX THIS

EDIT: NVM should read posts before i posts

Edited by Xpomodz

so is it safe to log on? i was busy the day that the hackers attacked so i gladly didn't lose all my stuff. and i have been busy most of today so i don't know what is going on/not going on.

it seems like the worst is over and i can actually contact my ISP now :)

but then again, its never safe hehe

Edited by Byrgesen

Umm... I used your bat file and its saying I have a modified data file and something about CArocks2.deleted then it kicks me.. HOW DO I FIX THIS

EDIT: NVM should read posts before i posts

Didnt the copy of addons fix it?

I have an idea!

What if some areas/cities will be an open PvP zones where anyone can kill on sight. Just in case you simply want some shooting/sniping/killing fun time)). If not, just avoid this areas. It can be at some military bases, so looting good guns would be more challenging.

• Like 1

good idea mate.

Maybe something like the prison area? it quite remote but still at point of gathering :)

Im gonna make a poll, to see what people want.

Well, tbh the area around prison is full of smaller cities. but yeh a big city could be an option.

Just dont know what one.

yeah 2 dedicated PvP areas would be amaze balls Prison sounds good as people are always there and how about Calamar as it has the airport there :) just a suggestion :)

on a lighter note i have ordered my Bluetooth adapter for my PC today so i should be on Voice chat real soon :)

nice mate. i actually improved the VON quality on last restart so it should be very nice now.

BTW there has just been an update to fix vehicle damage. Will apply it when i get home :)

Yeh calamar isnt a bad place tbh. very central and have a million ways in and out of it.

Hey guys, found this thread from randomly and it sounds awesome! Once I get Lingor up and running I'll be on. NA player and play at random times, so maybe I'll see some of you around.

Hey guys, found this thread from randomly and it sounds awesome! Once I get Lingor up and running I'll be on. NA player and play at random times, so maybe I'll see some of you around.

I hope to see you around mate :) bring some friends if you want to.

Right on, Might have a couple of people we'll see.

Do what you gotta do mate :) we need abit more regulars atm, after the DZN clan ban and cleanup hehe.

This sounds pretty cool only heard about Lingor today and found this thread just downloading the Arma 2 beta update and lingor torrent now and hopefully it works for me and ill be on later :)

hi all,

is this server able to save vehicles after server restart?

Yes saves on vehicle and tent work fine mate.

This sounds pretty cool only heard about Lingor today and found this thread just downloading the Arma 2 beta update and lingor torrent now and hopefully it works for me and ill be on later :)

Your welcome mate :)

I guess with those new supposed PvP zones we will be all running around with bandit skins soon, at least those of us who survive...

Calamar would be epic lots of sniper spots lots of open spaces lots of CCQ fun times ahead for this server :)

Now give me all your beans :P

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

ive called my ISP and they are working on improving my connection.

Ive got told changes would happen 2morrow morning.

Ive got no idea why its acting up like this all of a suddent. fucking sucks.