byrgesen

Pl@net DayZ Gaming Community | HC Veteran & Expert | Website, Forums & Whitelist | TeamSpeak - NOT Vilayer

BTW, What dimensions do you want your forum banner to be? Let me know and I'll knock you one up tomorrow.

Edit - I've messaged you on the other forum.

Saw and replyed :)

Little bump comming up heh. even tho its not needed as badly anymore.

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

We got a lingor server aswell now.

That means 2 x Byrgesen server out there :D

Stop by and have a look people.

• Like 2

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Edit - ^^ Your avatar freaks me out ^^.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 2

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Edit - ^^ Your avatar freaks me out ^^.

Rofl, Fraggle you somehow always know what to say to crack me up ;)

I am having trouble finding the Lingor server via the ingame browser, so use the IP untill we figure out why its not on the list :)

Btw the new server is located in germany and hosted by Radiix, our new friend :)

So dont be alarmed about the country heh, its still a "Byrgesen" server

GZ on 21k view. going on strong lol

Edited by Byrgesen

Well, thanks to Radiix for that :)

So its a Lingor @ Radiix powered by Byrgesen ? LOL

Who is administrating it? Someone else now messing up the database? :P

EDIT: Any chance we can set additional (temporary) servers up for the new maps too, so Chernarus wont be offline during a possible "Fallajah" event? I would even offer my 2nd machine, as long as its not supposed to be online for months.

Edited by Avatar73

Well, thanks to Radiix for that :)

So its a Lingor @ Radiix powered by Byrgesen ? LOL

Who is administrating it? Someone else now messing up the database? :P

EDIT: Any chance we can set additional (temporary) servers up for the new maps too, so Chernarus wont be offline during a possible "Fallajah" event? I would even offer my 2nd machine, as long as its not supposed to be online for months.

We will be using the "Byrgesen" brand we have created here :) Radiix is the head admin for the lingor server, as he has acces to the DB.

We will ofc be talking every day :) along with all the other admins, and if i go to Lingor i will still be an admin, same for all other admins.

Think of this as a coorperation. We use the Byrgesen brand name and Radiix supplies the hardware, for another server :)

About the servers.

Now that we have this coorperation, i prob wont change away from Chern. But we have the option to run multible servers from Radiix's box, so the events would most likely happen there.

This is all new, so we need to work out alot of details, but feel free to post all you would like mate, and we will try to answer :)

EDIT:

And btw, if theres anyone out there looking for a home, and has abit of photoshop skills ;), we are looking for more members now and we are working on fan art for the new forums :)

Feel free to stop by, register and join in on the fun we have.

Edited by Byrgesen

Good stuff. Exciting times ahead. I've never even played Lingor so I've got some catching up to do.

@Radiix - What is that though? It's kind of looks like a Zed sliding on it's knees wearing a He-man outfit. I think?

BTW, I'm gonna carrry on with the forum banner so you should have something usable by the end of today!

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

Good stuff. Exciting times ahead. I've never even played Lingor so I've got some catching up to do.

@Radiix - What is that though? It's kind of looks like a Zed sliding on it's knees wearing a He-man outfit. I think?

BTW, I'm gonna carrry on with the forum banner so you should have something usable by the end of today!

Its Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants.... LOL.

Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSiSCjBDWqU&feature=related

Edited by Radiix

Make it stop.

Wtf is that thing Radiix. starting to second guess the whole coorperation thing lol ;)

And Fraggle, Lingor is fun heh, you gear up like a motherfucker in 10 mins and vehicles are just everywhere, i mean everywhere heh.

Big ass cities and alot of water :)

And some serious jungle :)

Edited by Byrgesen

Sweet. I'll be giving it a go later. I might be going on a run through Chernarus later too. I need to get a good screenshot to use as a background for that forum header. Something that shows off Chernarus and preferably with some zeds in. If not I'll have to search the interweb a bit more.

Sweet. I'll be giving it a go later. I might be going on a run through Chernarus later too. I need to get a good screenshot to use as a background for that forum header. Something that shows off Chernarus and preferably with some zeds in. If not I'll have to search the interweb a bit more.

I'll be happy to help you, we might even get some chopper assistance :)

ATM the lingor server is having issues with the IP, its not showing up. So i wrote Radiix and hopefully it will be running again soon :)

EDIT:

The lingor server is running now :D

Edited by Byrgesen

Geees.... dem loading times. Faster than light!

Yeh loving it ;)

Good going on getting the Lingor server up and running. Like Fraggle, I too have never been on it before so I may mosey on by and see what all the fuss is about :)

Good going on getting the Lingor server up and running. Like Fraggle, I too have never been on it before so I may mosey on by and see what all the fuss is about :)

Well its all open for business :) Ofc feel free to spam the forum with questions and we will do our best to answer em :)

If its anything setup or DB reletad, you might wanna grab a hold of Radiix on the Lingor server and Me on the Chernarus server heh

Im sure you won't regret it. Lingor is quite fun!

Ive added a Lingor install guide, same as i previously used here :)

And ive added a link for a torrent download of lingor.

If you dont like manual install, use DayZ Commander :)

EDIT:

GZ on 22k views

:beans: :beans:

EDIT2:

Ive added some recognition to the coorperation between DayZ @ Byrgesen & PlanetDayZ in the first post :)

And i spiced the thread name up abit :)

Edited by Byrgesen

One banner has been added to the main post :)

Thx Boneboys

:beans: :beans:

Lets hope we can keep the flow of people coming in on both the Chern and Lingor servers. Wouldn't want to see an overall decrease just because the same people are alternating between servers. Or well, I guess it doesn't really have to be that bad, the community is growing :)

Lets hope we can keep the flow of people coming in on both the Chern and Lingor servers. Wouldn't want to see an overall decrease just because the same people are alternating between servers. Or well, I guess it doesn't really have to be that bad, the community is growing :)

Yeh its going real good so far lol.

Ive never expected it to get so big. But i love it

I feel good knowing we provide a good gaming experience to so many people everyday :)

Btw i see we have the same signature.

Awsome with some avertisement :D Keep it up heh

You should make it so that if you click your sig it links to your forum.

You should make it so that if you click your sig it links to your forum.

Uhh didnt know that was possible :D

EDIT:

Ok that was pretty easy lol.

Done and done. thx for the advise :)

Just click the picture and set link, you should do it to Dugge heh

Edited by Byrgesen

Pfeh, direct linking from the picture was what I had in mind first, but for some reason I decided to add the link below instead. I'll just do both then :)

Link established!

It's gonna be fun to follow the development of this community, I managed to convince one of my friends to try DayZ by the way. He still seems interested after the first try, but apparently he doesn't like running around alone. I guess he'll warm up to the community soon enough so he can log on even if I'm not playing :)

Please don't shoot him too often guys...

Also Byrg: I suggested my "ambient life" idea for Lingor to radiix. We'll see if he's willing to try it :D

EDIT:

I centered mine as well, got jealous of Fraggles centered image :P

Edited by DuggeDank