byrgesen

Pl@net DayZ Gaming Community | HC Veteran & Expert | Website, Forums & Whitelist | TeamSpeak - NOT Vilayer

Byr we got a MOJOR problem i just logged in and there are hackers on the server goes by the name of Joe M hes blew up the prison killed everyone and spawned in 15 helis i logged off as soon as the boys told me what was happening i hope u can sort this with out having to make everyone loose all stuff again :)

Im back now and ive rolled out bans.

The DZN clan came back and activated GOD mode, spawned choppers and killed people, etc.

So a warning to you private admins out there. DZN is a hacker clan, they do nothing good and Joachim WILL try to hack your network when you ban him.

Im so happy my ISP wanna make a VERY big deal out of this :)

ALL PEOPLE USING DZN HAVE BEEN BANNED. END OF STORY!!!!

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 1

**REGARDING DDOS**

Im happy to anounce ive got complete logs of this weekends DDOS attack with IP and all the info you could possible want.

This has been sent to the police along with all the other info ive have gathered and recieved from friends.

I will contact my ISP 2morrow when it opens and discus my options regarding DDOS.

It seems my first DDOS software is enough to take some of the attacks, but its getting more intense now.

Im also gonna be contacting BI with all my info and ofc BE so i feel pretty confident atm.

Its sad a small child with SUCH A SMALL PENIS cant behave himself amongst other people.

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 2

i think something may be wrong with your server Byr keep getting kicked along with others :S

i think something may be wrong with your server Byr keep getting kicked along with others :S

Just restarted the router and the internet traffic got smoothed out :) try again

Well starting out on friday that 500km tour with a truck only took me 11 hours due to a horrible car-crash causing an immense traffic-jam, on saturday job done in laughable 14 hours, today tour back running smooth but coming along the carcasses of 8 bunnies, 3 birds of prey, 2 foxes and 1 deer, which is quite a few. :blush:

And i thought me, myself and I had a terrible WE ..... <_<

Well... nvm, mates!! :rolleyes:

lol. nice little story mate haha

So it seems we all got ****ed this weekend ;) nice to know your not alone in your boat right? haha

;) nice to know your not alone in your boat right? haha

Uuh yeah... indeed, mate, indeed...

... with one oar stuck in your ass, and the other slapping your face! :D

Well at least these times make me feel still alive! B)

• Like 1

hmm.

The server is running fine now, so ive run out of ideas :(

Did you connect through IP or internet list?

try both

Did you get kicked by Santuary or cos you were missing files?

I can't really say, because it doesn't show me the reason for the kick. Another player told me "it was something about files", but not the typical "missing file" problem. I installed Lingor from the link that you supplied, and then copied over all the files from arma 2/AddOns to solve the issue with CaRocks2.pbo missing. I also let steam check all the game files, which found a file and fixed it. This didn't change anything about the kicks though.

hmm, whats your dayz name so i can check log for connection info

he who can tell me what this says get's my beans :D *below*

if you can read this you are very smart :)

Edited by LittleTragik

"if you can read this you are very smart" ;)

• Like 1

Stuck on the CARocks2 error too. I read it has to do with Arma2CO being required but only Arma2OA starting. Someone know the parameter to start the Steam-Arma2OA in CO-Mode? The _runA2_CO(beta).bat is too complicated for me.

Stuck on the CARocks2 error too. I read it has to do with Arma2CO being required but only Arma2OA starting. Someone know the parameter to start the Steam-Arma2OA in CO-Mode? The _runA2_CO(beta).bat is too complicated for me.

This error is most likely because you havent copied the addons folder from arma II to arma II oa folder.

and did you use my code from the 5 steps to run lingor? its a simple matter of copy paste. the bottom code even gives you a direct connection through the .bat file.