oleg86@msn.com

Why is there no punching in the game?

Wait a minute, wait a minute... zombies have no weapons, so how have they been attacking us?

By fisting!

God, no wonder it triggers bleeding sometimes.

This also explains why sometimes after they hit you, you have trouble walking.

Do

Not

Image Search.

Holy crap, this thread has me squirting tears and made my coffee come out of my nose! :lol:

Poor OPs innocence....no more.

So if there is fisting in the game, would you need to goto the supermarket and get lube beforehand?

Fisting a female in the woods sounds like a great idea! Also a sex shop u can raid would be great for the KY jelly!

Rapelay anyone?

Edited by Maniacmike

So if there is fisting in the game, would you need to goto the supermarket and get lube beforehand?

Depends on if you are the fistee, or the fistor.

Fisting a female in the woods sounds like a great idea! Also a sex shop u can raid would be great for the KY jelly!

Rapelay anyone?

Ok too far mate. :huh:

Dear topicstarter I came here because your topic title was at leat obscene. I came to ban you, but I guess you meant not fisting but fighting and punching. I'm laughing my... uhm.. sorry, I'm changing topic title now. :D

• Like 3

using one at a time would be weird.

Normally you fight using 2

You missed the double entendre, mi amigo.

It you tried to use 2 on me, I'd fight you.

Rgds

LoK

Because ARMA is a military simulation where soldiers can't jump, climb on trees or use a knife and get killed by doors.

Because ARMA is a military simulation where soldiers can't jump, climb on trees or use a knife and get killed by doors.

There's quite a few arma knife mods btw.

Rgds

LoK

Dear topicstarter I came here because your topic title was at leat obscene. I came to ban you, but I guess you meant not fisting but fighting and punching. I'm laughing my... uhm.. sorry, I'm changing topic title now. :D

NONONONONO

If I could I woudl steal your beans :) This could have gone forever, you ruined a classic forum moment, one we could have talked about at the campfire with our grandchildren :) "Rember that fisting guy?" EVERYBODY would know :)))

Ah well, fun while it lasted.