evulclown@gmail.com

Things that SHOULD be in Dayz by tomorrow...

The biggest thing that pisses me off is that rocket insist on using models that are in the BAF and PMC expansions when so many perfect models for say the bandit are already in arma II.

It positively SCREAMS that he just wants people to buy fucking crappy expansions (and give the company he works for money) just to get their hands on some high res models. It's almost like purchasable content from a bad free to play game. Makes me sick.

Haha, I'd love to wear that 'Bruce Dickinson' in the topleft corner. Would need the hair too though. :D

But to the gun-issue I'd say less of them, but more variety, yes.

Have beans, man.

• Like 1

I think it needs a "Whiny little bitch." filter that bans players immediately when they make whiny, ignorant and presumptuous forum threads.

3oohqm.jpg

• Like 1

3oohqm.jpg

Seriously, he's also a guy who made the following thread:

"Boats...

They suck.

I run faster then they move in water. There is no storage available in them.

Make them faster...make them move like a real boat. Right now they move like they have no propeller at all. Give them storage like any other vehicle.

That is all. "

http://dayzmod.com/f...pic/51718-boats

HERP DERP PBX WANTS A WORD WITH YOU.

Edited by itputsthelotion

ain't gonna happen. new structure and features before content and variation. Rocket said it himself. Read the reddit Q&A.

ain't gonna happen. new structure and features before content and variation. Rocket said it himself. Read the reddit Q&A.

The time taken to give 1 of his 30 odd? Interviews to some other no-name youtube personality in which he says exactly the same thing could have been used to add everything in this thread to the game and have time to BBQ a burger for lunch.

None of this content needs to be "created" but rather unlocked. Why are you so against this:

33aawlu.jpg

You could role play and ride around cleansing the world of sinners like some apocalyptic Teutonic knight

Edited by itputsthelotion
  • Like 1

Interviews are needed for publicity. New feature/structure needs to be put in and tested thoroughly. New weapons and player skins are just cosmetic changes which can be easily implemented once everything else is on the right track. I imagine these changes won't be the priority until post beta stage.

Interviews are needed for publicity. New feature/structure needs to be put in and tested thoroughly. New weapons and player skins are just cosmetic changes which can be easily implemented once everything else is on the right track. I imagine these changes won't be the priority until post beta stage.

Can't find the quote, but i remember him admitting himself that he's done too many interviews and it's hampering productivity. Until then it's good to know that bear traps and dogs are top of the agenda.

lol why are people so resistant to change? this stuff is already there, waiting to be added, and from my understanding of the op the weapons don't hit harder and ammo spawns won't need to be changed (aside from the mak sd) and fuck! aren't you all sick of respawning as the man with a baseball cap? like seriously, that shit got old after the first day lol.

a small, easy, addition such as this can really add flavor to a mod that can quickly turn bland.

• Like 2

My beans to the first person that notices what was wrong with that meme.

Its a brilliant idea but... its Rocket your talking about here im not trying to sound ungrateful but its been a month and the artifacting still hasnt been fixed.

So what are the chances of this stuff being added. In my opinion he should spend less time doing interviews and more time fixing the game or atleast get some more people to help him work on it. 1 team working on the mod and 1 on the standalone simple.

• Like 2

more buildings that can be enterd and more viraity of buildings and bigger cities

i would like to be able to enter more buildings because more loot 'n stuff

i know electro and cherno is big, but bigger cities would be awesome

The biggest thing that pisses me off is that rocket insist on using models that are in the BAF and PMC expansions when so many perfect models for say the bandit are already in arma II.

It positively SCREAMS that he just wants people to buy fucking crappy expansions (and give the company he works for money) just to get their hands on some high res models. It's almost like purchasable content from a bad free to play game. Makes me sick.

Or maybe he just thought they looked better?

I'm against most guns that have such a military grade added to the game, guns that are more civilianized (bare with me) should be added, and all these high-tech guns should be removed/kept the way they are. I like the way this game is set so far, I mean, this isn't Combat Arms, there shouldn't be TOO much variety, as this IS realistic survival game. In a realistic situation, how many of you would really expect to find a rocket launcher/m16/thermal weapons and what not within a few days? I know it's just a game, but one of things I love most about this game is the difficulty to find sufficient weapons - let alone special, high military grade weapons.

Just my opinion.

EDIT Just so nobody focuses on the part where I bashed adding weapons and rides my cock for the rest of eternity, I absolutely agree with the camo additions, especially the face masks. There should also be a ton more infected skins added, just for aesthetics.

Edited by Duasov
  • Like 1

@OP I like your ideas but why bag on corduroy? Corduroy ain't boring. I feel like John Travolta struttin down the street Stayin Alive style when I'm wearin cords. I guess there's no accounting for taste. However, thanks for the Quentin clip, Little Green Bag rocks!

• Like 1

@OP I like your ideas but why bag on corduroy? Corduroy ain't boring. I feel like John Travolta struttin down the street Stayin Alive style when I'm wearin cords. I guess there's no accounting for taste. However, thanks for the Quentin clip, Little Green Bag rocks!

I apologize, I was out of line with the corduroy :(

I agree with your post, I believe it would add depth to the game. Though I would like to point out that not a single person in that movie scene is wearing RayBans. And the generic style of glasses they are wearing are modeled after RayBans Wayfarers. =P

Edited by GlassArrows

More skins and that would be great, as door weaponry I personally would prefer s decline in military grade hardware and a.major increase on civilian grade stuff, especially .22's etc.

• Like 1

More skins and that would be great, as door weaponry I personally would prefer s decline in military grade hardware and a.major increase on civilian grade stuff, especially .22's etc.

Like to see more civilian weapons too. However, all of the weapons I listed are actually in the game files. Extra civilian weapons would require modelling texturing rigging animating coding etc

I do like that potential bandit skin with the Bandanna or black scarf over the players mouth/nose with a hood up... looks a bit more yobbish than the headscarf my player decides to wear at the moment, I mean seriously is he trying to avoid sun burn or something with an extremely odd wrap.

• Like 1

Like to see more civilian weapons too. However, all of the weapons I listed are actually in the game files. Extra civilian weapons would require modelling texturing rigging animating coding etc

Yeah.. but those guns in the files are for a full out war game lol, there might as well be lasers and heat-seeking missiles and nuclear bombs if they were in the files :3