evulclown@gmail.com

Things that SHOULD be in Dayz by tomorrow...

Haven't read the rest of the tread but I do like having more RU weapons than m16/m4 styled weapons.

Also would like to see more player skins avalible as it would add a lot to the feel of the game.

• Like 1

Or maybe he just thought they looked better?

Ohh yeah you're those blurry ass pieces of shit that HE KNOWS 99.5% of the players coming into this game are going to have look WAY better than the ones already in arma II and operation arrowhead. Right.

The player models that the OP posted don't even come close to demonstrating how awesome the models look in arma II in OA. Go play normal operation arrowhead sometime and get back to me. There'd be awesome replacements for soldier clothing, camo clothing, bandits and civilians, we'd just be missing ghillies.

Just curious as to how you're sure this won't affect the game in a negative way?

Increasing the number of items that it has to pick from can adversely affect the rarity of loot one way or another. And putting them in and tweaking spawn rate of such items, as well as possible locations could very much adversely affect the game.

Not necessarily. You can add more variety of weapons without increasing availability.

• Like 1

Hey OP, trying to dissuade the internet from posting anything that might be an opinion counter to your own usually doesn't work

adding legalese to your post doesnt work either

just saying

also yeah new clothing would be awesome but I doubt it's as simple as you think to add shit.. last time they messed with ghili suits and people would randomly die, lose their inventory, be unable to load into the game, and so on.

so yeah

I completely agree with the clothing. Even if you can wear the clothing that zombies wear that would be neat too. It would be harder to spot the difference between a survivor and a zombie. Adding an extra layer to the gameplay. Also customizing your character even more is always a good thing.

I'm not really for more guns. Due to the fact it's all military grade items. There needs to be more civilian accessible weaponry. But as you've pointed out they are not in Arma II.

• Like 1

ain't gonna happen. new structure and features before content and variation. Rocket said it himself. Read the reddit Q&A.

If only rocket could release a stable patch and stop worries about all this dumb fuck PR shit.

If only rocket could release a stable patch and stop worries about all this dumb fuck PR shit.

um

patch was pretty stable

dogs were garbage sure but isnt that why we're testing this game?

think this would be awesome. so sick of going into any military spawn and just finding like 5 akms, sure its a good gun and all but some variety is always nice.

• Like 1

I literally cannot imagine how adding in the chance for those additional guns to spawn, and potentially even the costumes, would take more than 5 minutes work.

Like really. You're just adding a couple more variables.

I may be very wrong, but I doubt it.

• Like 1

You make some good suggestions Mr 68 year old Buffalo Bill B)

• Like 1

I love this idea! Not having played arma before dayz, I had no idea all these files were available. Thanks for the info OP, and let's hope they get added in so we can start our own Black Priest Motorcycle Club.

• Like 1

Needs exploding pumpkins and zombified trees (think Lord of the Rings on acid) imo

I love this idea! Not having played arma before dayz, I had no idea all these files were available. Thanks for the info OP, and let's hope they get added in so we can start our own Black Priest Motorcycle Club.

For sure, open up the editor -- There's tonns of content in there, the ones in the OP only scratch the surface.

...No.

Weapons are far too common as it is and those outfits are not in keeping with the theme of the mod.

My beans to the first person that notices what was wrong with that meme.

always loved a good ass! :D

Cool that you made this huge topic. I like it but for me, the weapons in the game are more than enough, i would even reduce the number of weapons. Why you may ask. Simply because i think people would stop searching their whole life for better and better and better gear and start playing more. I´m sure not everybody is with me on this but well not everybody thinks the same :-) And your clothing idea is fantastic Rocket already said in an interview that the standalone dayz will have a huge variety when it comes to clothing. He also said that female skins will not be implemented in the mod - i rememberd to read this on the interview but if i am mistaken tell me - so therefor i think i will not implement new skins for male survivors either.

so long Rudson.

dear god people, he's suggesting MORE VARIETY of guns in the game, NOT MORE GUNS AVAILABLE.... read the frickn post before you start saying it's a bad idea.

• Like 1

yea, adding a larger variety of weapons doesn't have to mess with loot tables.

well, actually when you think about it, wouldn't it work in favor of less weapons in the game if it took percentages from the military side of the loot table?

Seriously, he's also a guy who made the following thread:

"Boats...

They suck.

I run faster then they move in water. There is no storage available in them.

Make them faster...make them move like a real boat. Right now they move like they have no propeller at all. Give them storage like any other vehicle.

That is all. "

http://dayzmod.com/f...pic/51718-boats

HERP DERP PBX WANTS A WORD WITH YOU.

Oh you mean the PBX they fixed by making it hover 5 feet out of the water?

HERP DERP. Idiot. You also know exactly what boats I am talking about...and they still don't have storage.

Cool that you made this huge topic. I like it but for me, the weapons in the game are more than enough, i would even reduce the number of weapons. Why you may ask. Simply because i think people would stop searching their whole life for better and better and better gear and start playing more. I´m sure not everybody is with me on this but well not everybody thinks the same :-) And your clothing idea is fantastic Rocket already said in an interview that the standalone dayz will have a huge variety when it comes to clothing. He also said that female skins will not be implemented in the mod - i rememberd to read this on the interview but if i am mistaken tell me - so therefor i think i will not implement new skins for male survivors either.

so long Rudson.

The only problem with this is that as of right now the only goal one can have is to get better gears.

Aside from that there really is nothing else wich offers any kind of good game setup ie. Goal -> Challenge -> Victory/Defeat

• Like 1

Take my beans, but Im afraid DAYZ is left in the dust and wont be updated for a while. Rocket is too busy trying to get the stand alone out, unfortunatly.

• Like 1

This post is awesome and I absolutely agree with both weapons and outfits.I love going into the editor and messing with the Russian weapons that could be in.They all seem to fit the world of dayz better and it opens up the possibilities of new maps centered in bumfuck USA somewhere with American weapons.Sadly I do not think the Dayz team believe in consistency.The front page says post soviet Chenarus......the weapons and food should be post soviet for consistency.

• Like 1

I want customisable ghillies like in

in the real world you get where you're going and then you veg up to match the landscape. so customisable ghillies similar to the way this mod works, would be amazing.

=D

• Like 1