evulclown@gmail.com

Things that SHOULD be in Dayz by tomorrow...

...No.

Weapons are far too common as it is and those outfits are not in keeping with the theme of the mod.

OP said that he want's a more variety of weapons, not an increased number of weapons. I do too. As for the outfits, in a zombie apocalypse every person isn't going to be wearing a baseball cap with kevlar vests on, they will be wearing normal civilian clothes..

• Like 1

OP said that he want's a more variety of weapons, not an increased number of weapons. I do too. As for the outfits, in a zombie apocalypse every person isn't going to be wearing a baseball cap with kevlar vests on, they will be wearing normal civilian clothes..

I'm glad you addressed the stupidity of his post so I didn't have to. Thanks.

dear god people, he's suggesting MORE VARIETY of guns in the game, NOT MORE GUNS AVAILABLE.... read the frickn post before you start saying it's a bad idea.

Never underestimate the ability of people to be idiots.

I want customisable ghillies like in

in the real world you get where you're going and then you veg up to match the landscape. so customisable ghillies similar to the way this mod works, would be amazing.

=D

This would be fantastic. A ghillie suit afterall is made up of local vegitation too...

Oh you mean the PBX they fixed by making it hover 5 feet out of the water?

HERP DERP. Idiot. You also know exactly what boats I am talking about...and they still don't have storage.

HERP DERP. The boat floating above the water has nothing to do with the fact that it both moves fast and has storage -- Both of which were the key points in your 'whiny, ignorant thread'. Cry harder little piggie.

Edited by itputsthelotion

I know people are tired of the glitches n bugs n shit, I know I am and it seems they've actually taken a step back in terms of tent saves, bandit skin glitches, and coast spawning.

but I don't think its unrealistic to take a few minutes to add some already made content into the game while continuing to address these bugs.

its already made, just needs to be added. and it would go a long way to say thanks to a community dedicated to the success of dayz.

• Like 1

You could dress like a doctor and hang around Kamenka blood bagging / bandaging / morphineing people who are trying to suicide :) "oh no you don't, no euthanasia here my friend!"

Edited by itputsthelotion

Urm, these outfits are from stock ArmA2 (pre-OA) and therefore don't have working backpack proxies.

(meaning you can't use backpacks with them)

Edited by Ceallach

are back pack proxies difficult to do?

bump for a good guy with a good cause!

Urm, these outfits are from stock ArmA2 (pre-OA) and therefore don't have working backpack proxies.

(meaning you can't use backpacks with them)

Lingor Island has a lot of different character skins and they can use backpacks fine..

Lingor Island has a lot of different character skins and they can use backpacks fine..

Except all those Lingor skins are from post-OA DLCs as well. I can even name those units from my head (Bodyguard, Contractor units from PMC etc.).

Don't mean to sound like a killjoy, this thing is just not as easy as you might think, especially if you've been modding the game for a while like me. ;)

are back pack proxies difficult to do?

I imagine if it was really that easy, Rocket would have already done it himself (seeing how he has access to BIS resources as well) *shrugs*

Edited by Ceallach

But DayZ has enough guns. It certainly doesn't need new outfits. I mean, OMG dude. If anything, civilian guns would be best instead of military grade. But before any of that can be taken on, Rocket should fix bugs. I also am very afraid of change. I'm an avid lover of carrots, though. Don't you think hacking should be resolved first? Lastly, It's alpha, why are you asking for content? HERP DERP.

(Did I cover it all? I think I did. I bet even with this comment people won't pick up on the facetious tone)