mattlightfoot

DayZ at GamesCom

if there were no posts on redit or tweet, no problem. i wouldnt say jack shit. what i am saying is there is time and energy to post on redit, but not here. thats bunk.

maybe its just easier to post things from mobile devices on reddit,

it for sure is on twitter, which is actually used even by big companies to announce news around their products.

also both are platforms which will reach people who never heard about dayz, nice promotion for free.

i don't care for reddit, i will wait for rocket to get back here to unleash dogs.

that will happen when he wants it to happen, and i am totally fine with that.

Edited by Azrail

Keep calm and kill zombies. Rocket didn't make it this far with out know what the hell he is doing. No one has any patience these days.

P.S. Oh yeah and the last post I see from him was two days ago on this forums and reddit. I dont use tweeter so IDK about all that.

maybe its just easier to post things from mobile devices on reddit,

it for sure is on twitter, which is actually used even by big companies to announce news around their products.

also both are platforms which will reach people who never heard about dayz, nice promotion for free.

i don't care for reddit, i will wait for rocket to get back here to unleash dogs.

that will happen when he wants it to happen, and i am totally fine with that.

im fine with that too. but to ignore the people on the developers own site that they created in favor of another site is absurd. im not complaining about lack of update, im complaining about communication preferences. if nothing else, post on both. why did they even create this retarded bitch fest site then?
  • Like 1

Hey for all you guys who say that Rocket should be posting all of his updates here instead of Redit, how about you volunteer some of your time to the comunity and compile+post his latest interviews here. I'm sure if you talked to the forum team they would happily give you a sticky.

Hey for all you guys who say that Rocket should be posting all of his updates here instead of Redit, how about you volunteer some of your time to the comunity and compile+post his latest interviews here. I'm sure if you talked to the forum team they would happily give you a sticky.

why? shouldnt have to.

i am not part of the dev team, not part of the forum team, not a moderator, my color is not red or green or blue or purple. im just some dude.

isnt that part of a forum team's description? or a moderator?

anyway, i never said instead of. i said, at the very least, in addition too.

better yet, why dont you do it. its your idea.

i signed up on this website specifically to get information and communicate my thoughts about the mod WITH the creators. why did you sign up?

Edited by sivart

why? shouldnt have to. i am not part of the dev team, not part of the forum team, not a moderator, my color is not red or green or blue. im just some dude.

better yet, why dont you do it. its your idea.

A.) I don't complain about updates enough

B.) I don't care enough

C.) The forum team and devs are pretty much volunteer. Don't bitch about not being compensated for a service to the comunity. I don't see them doing it.

Edited by Slide885

A.) I don't complain about updates enough

B.) I don't care enough

C.) The forum team and devs are pretty much volunteer. Don't bitch about not being compensated for a service to the comunity. I don't see them doing it.

i dont bitch about updats either. NEVER did that. and i never fucking said anything about being compensated. i dont even know what you mean by that. i say talk to the community on the community website, not 3 separate sites. at least post the same things here that get posted elsewhere. that is not happening.

read my fucking posts the way i write them then maybe youll understand what im saying.

Sorry man, I just don't care enough to finish reading your post. Have fun being an angery troll. :D

Sorry man, I just don't care enough to finish reading your post. Have fun being an angery troll. :D

expressing my opinion doesnt make me any kind of troll. if you dont read what people are posting, how the hell can you make any kind of informed decision? quit talking out of your ass then..

<--------- back of the line.

• Like 2

stop complaining about how people do their job if your not willing to step up and help them fix it. Thats what makes you an angery troll sir. I'll see you at the back of the line.

The title of this thread is 'DayZ at Gamescom', but it is starting to look a lot like the update thread that Griff just locked.

Please keep it somewhat on topic or this one will get locked as well.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 1

stop complaining about how people do their job if your not willing to step up and help them fix it. Thats what makes you an angery troll sir. I'll see you at the back of the line.

im the one at the front facing the line. oh, bring your kneepads.

Locked. Will be reopened in about 15 'Rocket-minutes'.

EDIT: I think that was about 15 minutes. Let's rock.

Edited by Max Planck
Unlocked.
  • Like 2

i wish there was more good quality video of 1.7.3 from gamescon...and the people who went to it sure arent talking alot about arma3 or dayz.. was it good or bad??

i wish there was more good quality video of 1.7.3 from gamescon...and the people who went to it sure arent talking alot about arma3 or dayz.. was it good or bad??

You will know more when the Army tells you more, Private!!