Sign in to follow this  
lanik

This is how I run over long distances.

FAT STACKS

YES, I GET IT, CLEAN MY KEYBOARD. COULD ALL OF YOU KEEP POSTING THE SAME COMMENT AS THE PREVIOUS PERSON, PLEASE, IT'S REALLY ORIGINAL.

The bracelet is my girlfriends. Pandora bracelet I bought her for her birthday. She's sleeping behind me. That IS a bottle of ketchup. We had mcdonalds this morning. Thats the coffee on the right to go with it.

runningindayz.jpg

Goddamit, this is awesome.

"MOOOM, WHERED U PUT A TOONIE???"

I hold the W key with my finger.

You guys should try it some time.

• Like 1

I don't get it. All I see is a naked chick with tattoos?

The main image probably isn't showing for you.

I can see the naked chick below the image of the Ural truck, I'd bone her.

I either take some folded paper or whatever i can jam between the pressed down w button and unpressed s button, so the s button keeps the w button pushed down.

Or you could use a keyboard or mouse with macro functions :P

Made a little example using a euro cent, works great :)(atleast for low profile button keyboards)

post-71814-0-64443400-1344786156_thumb.j

Edited by Vipala

YES, I GET IT, CLEAN MY KEYBOARD. COULD ALL OF YOU KEEP POSTING THE SAME COMMENT AS THE PREVIOUS PERSON, PLEASE, IT'S REALLY ORIGINAL.

OMG your keyboard is DISGUSTING!!

On a side note, I wedge a folded up piece of paper between the number keys and the W. I'm not cool enough to have fat stacks like yourself.

Edited by a. james

How are you guys running with steam? Just opening up operation arrowhead through steam? I tried that and couldn't get my steam overlay to pop up in game =/

I don't start Dayz by just running it through steams OA launcher, Instead i'll launch it with six launcher or dayz commander. You'll have to adjust in the settings to make it launch with steam though.

Dofazi what keyboard is that ? always wanted a low profile keyboard with lighting, but never found one. All the gaming keyboards seem to use those gay high profile keys.(atleast it seems to be low profile from the picture)

Cheers

I try to avoid running over Long Distances, instead we go see a relationship councilor.

• Like 1

McDonalds for breakfast :huh: ? You mean burgers and fries? Wow...

Bacon and egg bagel(With hollandaise sauce on it) and a small coffee(black)

I've actually eaten this every day for the past 8 days

that keyboard has evidence of lovely little herb used by man to chill the fuck out for centuries.Let me know were your at we'll light a fire,shit on about random stuff and smoke a blunt together. Life will be good. You bring the sodas i'll bring the munchies

Do you sit there and watch the screen while running to make sure you dont get stuck in trees, ponds, or end up in enemy camps?

I always run across the map by doing it manually and constantly holding ALT and checking my surroundings for movement whether an animal, zombie, or another player there's also a chance at spotting a tent. I fear being caught off guard and killed due to being lazy.

I always just wedge a nickel under the E and S keys and that holds W down perfectly.

We had mcdonalds this morning.

So you're fat - that's what you're trying to say?

Edited by Teiwaz

So you're fat - that's what you're trying to say?

Eating McDonalds instantly turns you into an obese person?

Even if he is overweight, why do you care?

Someone posted the steam autorunner on the first page, so I won't detail that little trick...instead I offer ye:

The binorunner! Requires a pistol and binos. Simply crouch, pull out your pistol and then pull out binos. Just push forward while looking through binos, and voila! You're running on par with the sprint but crouched. Food/water consumption is the same for a normal crouchrun, ditto with audibility/visibility... just beware that every time you stop, you pull the binos to your face, so it's not a great tactic when you got zombies or other players chasing you.

I just set up a g key to toggle w