Sign in to follow this  
lanik

This is how I run over long distances.

FAT STACKS

YES, I GET IT, CLEAN MY KEYBOARD. COULD ALL OF YOU KEEP POSTING THE SAME COMMENT AS THE PREVIOUS PERSON, PLEASE, IT'S REALLY ORIGINAL.

The bracelet is my girlfriends. Pandora bracelet I bought her for her birthday. She's sleeping behind me. That IS a bottle of ketchup. We had mcdonalds this morning. Thats the coffee on the right to go with it.

runningindayz.jpg

Edited by lanik
  • Like 3

haha, I taped my wedding ring to "w" and placed my phone on top of it to accomplish the same thing.

I am starting to think that there should be more bicycles in this game...

What's that girl stuff above your keyboard?

And yeah, clean your keyboard.

Just enable steam while playing and open the chat bar while moving... your character will move forward till you close the chat bar.

Just enable steam while playing and open the chat bar while moving... your character will move forward till you close the chat bar.

I tried this. First I was told if you open day z with dayzcommander it would open through steam (not true). Then I just tried opening OA and was having trouble finding servers and once I did get in a server I couldn't shift+tab -.-

Also this is how I run over long distances:

Adding horses to the game might not be a bad idea !

Why is the coffee positioned so as to be between you and your monitor? Unless that's a really short cup of coffee it's totally blocking part of your screen. There could be a zombie there and you would never know. You should move it.

Adding horses to the game might not be a bad idea !

Yeah but they would just end up getting knocked on their sides and you wouldn't be able to ride them any more. It would just be frustrating.

Also bandits could track you by the horse-shits.

Take an eraser, put it on W and get somethign weightful on it. Much easier :D

I use steam overlay to autorun:

1. Hold [W] to run

2. While holding [W] open steam overlay [sHIFT] +[TAB]

3. Release [W]

4. Close the steam overlay [sHIFT] +[TAB]

The character should be autorunning now until you doubletap [W]

Edited by Xels FIN
  • Like 1

Take an eraser, put it on W and get somethign weightful on it. Much easier :D

Ahhh this is good. I will have to scour the house for an eraser.

Devontay, it's a small coffee and my head isn't below my monitor so no, it doesn't block my screen. I'm not a midget. Free small coffees at mcdonalds for the past week or two :D

I use steam overlay to autorun. Hold W to run, while holding the W open steam overlay (shift+tab), Release W, close the steam overlay (shift+tab). The character should be autorunning now until you doubletap W

I thought I was the only one that did this.

Ahhh this is good. I will have to scour the house for an eraser.

Devontay, it's a small coffee and my head isn't below my monitor so no, it doesn't block my screen. I'm not a midget. Free small coffees at mcdonalds for the past week or two :D

In any case it's a spill hazard. You're going to spill that coffee all over your filthy keyboard and burn your hands. I'm just trying to look out for you damnit.

• Like 1

I thought I was the only one that did this.

How are you guys running with steam? Just opening up operation arrowhead through steam? I tried that and couldn't get my steam overlay to pop up in game =/