Nick8478

Ammo Not Refilling On Re-Log After 1.7.2.5

I will try this so I can snipe the little faggoteers that try to steal my ALICE packs from the grocery and guns from the fire station.

I just put on a ghillie suit and it reloaded all of my magazines. Perhaps you could put one on, and then when you need to reload them again take it off?

But you can kill the noobs from 3 miles away with your Thermal AS-50.

Aparently you can't anymore. "Oh no, ammo doesn't refill on logout! Where'd all the realism go?!"

Aparently you can't anymore. "Oh no, ammo doesn't refill on logout! Where'd all the realism go?!"

When Rocket gets off his lazy ass, stops reading forums 6 hours a day, and learns to code, this will be fixed and I will be back to sniping your noob asses so you can't have Elektrozavadosk: Difficulty Easy Mode anymore.

Didn't realize this was sarcasm until I saw the amount of Beans he had for the post. lol!

What? Has it really been fixed. I installed the 1.7.2.5. expecting my assault rifle ammo count to finally go down, so that I might actually have a reason to waste 10 inventory slots carrying those damn things.

...Yet, All of the mags have been full every time I've connected so far.

I dunno... maybe it requires a server side update too or something... Or maybe I'm just being lucky with random glitches again.

At this point I would imagine you look like your profile picture @Nick8478 .

At this point I would imagine you look like your profile picture @Nick8478 .

LOL! No I am 15 years old not a 92 year old AK47 designer!

Edited by Nick8478
  • Like 1

You probably weigh over 9,000 pounds and are a basement virgin.

At least i've got a basement mate.

Yeah, I'd like to know if this was an accidental bug that sprung up because something in the recent update. I know the ammo refilling was a temporary "fix" until they put in the unlimited ammo code. When are they going to just make it unlimited ammo like it's supposed to be?

• Like 1

Its a great fix - woohoo.

Less totally tooled up players running around with two rifles for every effective range possible = much better game.

Your first post was serious trolling (i laughed hard), but now your trolling skills are leaving you and you are fucking up your troll reputation. Run, before it's too late!

• Like 1

Happy to hear that this "exploit" is fixed... but...

It wasn't fixed for me, I recently killed someone and dropped my MK 48 Mod 0 to pick up their DMR, I then used the DMR only a minute later to kill someone else and I ran off into the woods. I was playing for around another 10 minutes.... logged off due to needing a piss, came back shortly after and I had no DMR but I had a fully supplied MK 48 Mod 0 again and my other weapon (dare I say L85, was also full ammo again)

At least i've got a basement mate.

I don't care that you have a basement, I just want my damn 50 rounds of AS-50 ammo back!

I don't care that you have a basement, I just want my damn 50 rounds of AS-50 ammo back!

Do you hear it? I'am already knocking at your door at the firestation and bring you a hatchet for chopping your AS-50. :lol:

XRtrY.gif?1

Edited by MrGreen72

I got killed today outside of Elektro by someone with a Makarov. I was dialing in some noob who was in the grocery store when he either hacked in or server hopped to behind me and shot me in the back of the face.

This is ridiculous. First he breaks the ammo, and then he won't fix the hacks.

Now my AS-50 is gone because Rocket cannot code.

I spent 2 hours hunting chopper wrecks to get it, shot over 250 bullets from it, and killed 20 guys with it.

All gone because of a terrible dev.

Not to mention my ghiliie and tools.

Rocket, please fix this game to make banditry harder to fix the rampant player killing. I can't do anything anymore without getting shot in the face. Noone is friendly anymore...

Edited by Nick8478
  • Like 1

I got killed today outside of Elektro by someone with a Makarov. I was dialing in some noob who was in the grocery store when he either hacked in or server hopped to behind me and shot me in the back of the face.

This is ridiculous. First he breaks the ammo, and then he won't fix the hacks.

Now my AS-50 is gone because Rocket cannot code.

I spent 2 hours hunting chopper wrecks to get it, shot over 250 bullets from it, and killed 20 guys with it.

All gone because of a terrible dev.

Not to mention my ghiliie and tools.

Rocket, please fix this game to make banditry harder to fix the rampant player killing. I can't do anything anymore without getting shot in the face. Noone is friendly anymore...

lol "fix the game plz" says the 15 year old boy whining about killing noobs with a broken glitch that just camps outside of a coastal town....and then dies to another players handgun :P

• Like 1

It's not fixed all the way unfortunately. Tested it before. Put half empty magazines in my bag. Logged out and back in. They were all full. Pretty damn stupid.