In game Brony Meetup! 2.0

Should be a good meet up then :) hope to plan my own in the near future also!!

Nice to have you onboard. If you do host a brony meetup I'd be glad to attend!

1+

Nice to have you onboard. If you do host a brony meetup I'd be glad to attend!

1+

Sure thing :) we have our own server so just to get some things arranged and i'll get it setup for the near future :)

@Daskleine Yeah back in the day this would have you spawn in either debug forest/occean(waterworld)/green desert

Ironically the only safe places in DayZ, those were good times.

Any idea what kind of server to pick? We'll probably need an UK or US located server, otherwise it will be laggy as hell for many people.

Ironically the only safe places in DayZ, those were good times.

Any idea what kind of server to pick? We'll probably need an UK or US located server, otherwise it will be laggy as hell for many people.

It will be a US located server. And yeah, we had a camp with over 20 vehicles or so.. not raided once for 2 weeks straight.. we where so stockpiled it was crazy.. we had atleast 150 mags of stanag and the same amount of ammo for all the other mayor ones like akm and ak74, we had SO MUCH GEAR. Man those were the days.

@Derpy Nice, I cant wait ^^ Can you lead the bronys in the meetup? I am terrible at leading almost 40 people :P I am personally just arranging and organizing it, although the S6! clan will help lead the players it could be nice to have a helping hand! :) /)

Edited by Guest

It will be a US located server. And yeah, we had a camp with over 20 vehicles or so.. not raided once for 2 weeks straight.. we where so stockpiled it was crazy.. we had atleast 150 mags of stanag and the same amount of ammo for all the other mayor ones like akm and ak74, we had SO MUCH GEAR. Man those were the days.

@Derpy Nice, I cant wait ^^ Can you lead the bronys in the meetup? I am terrible at leading almost 40 people :P I am personally just arranging and organizing it, although the S6! clan will help lead the players it could be nice to have a helping hand! :) /)

Yeah i can lead the Bronies that's fine by me :) actually a bit of an honour lol! i promise not to use the excuse "i just don't know what went wrong" Should be a good laugh and when it comes to my turn hosting it will be on a UK server so all is good :)

Not bad, at least we get a halfway decent ping, a Russian server would probably kill my connection. And don't be too sad, at least a respawn is exciting if you don't run around in full gear after five minutes again. ^^

@ Derpy Its nice to have people to take that kind of responsability, im hoping that the group can organize and play without being directed, I DONT want to have one dictator to be telling everyone what to do etc.

@ Daskleineviech Hmm, makes me wonder.. Where ya from anyway? :P

From NZ or AUS, we can get most of North/South American servers with ping around 150 to 300.

I've never seen UK based servers on my server browser though... (probably filtered out)

From NZ or AUS, we can get most of North/South American servers with ping around 150 to 300.

I've never seen UK based servers on my server browser though... (probably filtered out)

My server takes players from NZ and OZ, mainly because we have a couple in our clan so we raised the ping... doesn't effect gameplay at all. After this meet i think i shall get one organized for the week after if any Brony is keen on it??

So who is keen to kill all the bronies? I hear they are all meeting up...

You are free to reassemble a kill all bronies group, heres a thread for you

Edited by Guest

Too bad they took away Side channel (for many servers anyway), I've seen some obvious MLP fans/Bronies names on player lists, but had no way of talking to them. I'm sure they'd shoot me if I approached with only Direct chat (I know I would, from panic or whatever)

I am terrible at leading almost 40 people :P I am personally just arranging and organizing it, although the S6! clan will help lead the players it could be nice to have a helping hand! :) /)

I think we should split up into two or more groups then meet back together at some point, I don't know how well having 40 people going around as a mob would work when it comes to splitting loot or not getting in each others way.

Lol this sounds crazy, no idea what a "bronie" is but clearly you guys like that pony cartoon I see mentioned now and again. Even if the idea of a group of guys who are clearly in love with a pony cartoon is a little strange I wish you best of luck with whatever you will be doing. Have fun and if you see me don't shoot! I'm usually friendly :)

Derpy_Hooves, I don't know if it was you I saw but a few days ago I saw someone named Derpy hooves. I was going to snipe, but the name stopped me =P

Hmmm if the name tag had [EFS] before it then it would have been myself!! glad to know that my name may save me one day.... and get me killed the rest :)

I think we should split up into two or more groups then meet back together at some point, I don't know how well having 40 people going around as a mob would work when it comes to splitting loot or not getting in each others way.

Good idea! 1+

Lol this sounds crazy, no idea what a "bronie" is but clearly you guys like that pony cartoon I see mentioned now and again. Even if the idea of a group of guys who are clearly in love with a pony cartoon is a little strange I wish you best of luck with whatever you will be doing. Have fun and if you see me don't shoot! I'm usually friendly :)

Thanks for the support buddy B)

2 sets of teamspeak chat with an overall leader in comms with both squad leaders... stops stupid amounts of chatter. I use this when im launching group assaults with my clan, set a whisper to Alpha or Bravo leader and just work that way, saves so much chatter and you can get more done with your unit

2 sets of teamspeak chat with an overall leader in comms with both squad leaders... stops stupid amounts of chatter. I use this when im launching group assaults with my clan, set a whisper to Alpha or Bravo leader and just work that way, saves so much chatter and you can get more done with your unit

Will talk to Inu about this.

Hey Hugge, tried pm'ing you but seems you are far too popular and your inbox is full lol. was just about your Sig and who made it... looks epic!

lol I will clear my inbox, god damnit :/

PS. it was formed by Fires of love between I and Inu..

Will talk to Inu about this.

lol I will clear my inbox, god damnit :/

PS. it was formed by Fires of love between I and Inu..

No worries... hmmm i have no fire of love but maybe someone may may make me something.... just a little thing for lonely Derpy

Me, Inu and two others managed to salvage 2 busses and a v3s (troop truck), the latter I accidentally blew up.. crashing into a rock, trying to drive away from inu B) NO CASUALTIES :D

Me, Inu and two others managed to salvage 2 busses and a v3s (troop truck), the latter I accidentally blew up.. crashing into a rock, trying to drive away from inu B) NO CASUALTIES :D

I still haven't came across that many vehicles. I guess people hid them away at edge of the map. Got chased by a chopper a few minutes after some server restarted, pretty scary. Also, changed back to civillian clothes and found out i have the "Hero" skin with white shirt. so easy to get spotted...

Is there any plan on seperating to groups? I'm guessing most of us don't know each other yet so.