rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

The DayZ twitter should be a means of relaying news to the masses without having to get into the forum and letting it get lost in multiple posts.

Why is it filled with comments about getting beans to the DayZ team?

Oh well. Must love beans I guess.

• Like 1

oh rocket.... first responsible for the 'longest hour on the internet', now the 'longest weekend'...

There isn't much he could have done this week. He's in Germany at one of the biggest sausagefests of the year. And I don't mean Oktoberfest.

Edited by Kornwallis

There isn't much he could have done this week. He's in Germany at one of the biggest sausagefests of the year. And I don't mean Oktoberfest.

let me just start by saying I know about that and was joking anyway...

but he was the one that said this was a hotfix for the weekend. I guess he was hoping to give us 1.7.3 this week but then things didn't go well with the hotfix

Here is my solution for all the whining\complaining\entitled little cunts on this thread. LOCK THREAD

Shocking...

What a pathetic display.

:emptycan:

Edited by AryanBoogeyman
  • Like 3

I never, ever had any trouble with any kinds of graphical artifacts until patch 1.7.2.5 was released. The game is unplayable as of now. To see if it had to do with the installation I downloaded and installed ARMA 2: Combined Operations on my laptop and patched everything to the latest right away, and was still having these artifacts.

No matter what I do, they won't go away. I can't enter any town that has corpses in them. Go to the NWAF, Stary Sobor or Berezino to get geared up? Forget it, I can't even see anything at all. I'm completely blinded. People having graphical artifacts on the older version must've seriously messed up their installation, because now a patch is released that is unplayable instead. Because of this, my character fell down in the water by the harbor in Berezino and lost 2x Night Vision Goggles, M4A1 CCO SD, M15A2 M203 and two pair of GPS's while I was on my way to collect parts to repair my car that got trashed by nothing when I was driving 3m to the right of a wall.

SHIFT + Numpad - and type flush? Doesn't work, nothing happens at all and I don't even get a screen up to type flush in.

ALT + Enter to enter, leave Windowed mode over and over - doesn't work.

Change various video settings to very high, restart the game and put them back to whatever - doesn't work.

Uninstall DayZ and reinstall the patches - doesn't work.

Change settings in CCC - doesn't work.

No need for a PM here, this is the end of the discussion.

If you can't even use Google and you don't know how you use your own intelligence ... right....the discussion ends here for YOU!

Still have graphical glitches in Balota, NE Airfield etc. Great fix! Used direct http link for the files.

yes i still have glitches too when looking to dead soldiers. i try to use the shift+- FLUSH but doesnt help

Worst patch ever......and how long before you fix the crap you broke?

This game is unplayable as it is.

Oh I forgot you all have new jobs now so why bother?

I just got intel it will be 14 years before the mod is updated.

Good things come to those who wait. :)

I dont get glitches at all with new patch. Then again I didnt with the old one either. Maybe if people say what settings they are running at then it would be easier for the dev team to fix it .

The DayZ twitter should be a means of relaying news to the masses without having to get into the forum and letting it get lost in multiple posts.

Why is it filled with comments about getting beans to the DayZ team?

Oh well. Must love beans I guess.

They're taking the beans that fans of the game bring them and donating them to a foodbank, this is why their twitter is full of beans and requests for beans. :)

They're taking the beans that fans of the game bring them and donating them to a foodbank, this is why their twitter is full of beans and requests for beans. :)

That's a cute idea. Rocket seems like an alright guy. It's his ass-kissing fan club I can't stand.

"I love this game but _____ kinda sucks"

"lol go play warz then if u dont liek it simulaters arnt sposed to be fun ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA " *OH GOD I HOPE HE READS THIS AND THINKS I'M KEWL*

It's like watching science (let's discuss ideas for progress!) fight religion (word of rocket is law, excommunicate the heathens!)

After testing for more than a week i can say that this patch works for me! The second day the graphic glitches reappeared but then i put my videomemory to default like some of you guys siad and look what happended...since then the glitches were gone. thx for that.

see ya on chernaurus

After testing for more than a week i can say that this patch works for me! The second day the graphic glitches reappeared but then i put my videomemory to default like some of you guys siad and look what happended...since then the glitches were gone. thx for that.

see ya on chernaurus

I heard about videomemory on default should fix it, but didn't had the time to try it so far.

Artifacts can be fixed by logging out and then logging back in....but the tents and vehicles are the big problem!!!! Please fix them!!! They will not save shite!!!

Love the game btw!

• Like 2

I never, ever had any trouble with any kinds of graphical artifacts until patch 1.7.2.5 was released. The game is unplayable as of now. To see if it had to do with the installation I downloaded and installed ARMA 2: Combined Operations on my laptop and patched everything to the latest right away, and was still having these artifacts.

No matter what I do, they won't go away. I can't enter any town that has corpses in them. Go to the NWAF, Stary Sobor or Berezino to get geared up? Forget it, I can't even see anything at all. I'm completely blinded. People having graphical artifacts on the older version must've seriously messed up their installation, because now a patch is released that is unplayable instead. Because of this, my character fell down in the water by the harbor in Berezino and lost 2x Night Vision Goggles, M4A1 CCO SD, M15A2 M203 and two pair of GPS's while I was on my way to collect parts to repair my car that got trashed by nothing when I was driving 3m to the right of a wall.

SHIFT + Numpad - and type flush? Doesn't work, nothing happens at all and I don't even get a screen up to type flush in.

ALT + Enter to enter, leave Windowed mode over and over - doesn't work.

Change various video settings to very high, restart the game and put them back to whatever - doesn't work.

Uninstall DayZ and reinstall the patches - doesn't work.

Change settings in CCC - doesn't work.

Wow, for not being able to see a thing with all those artifacts, you sure were able to get some good gear. slammin'!

Because I Like Rockets work so much, and know he is busy, I will give you 500% of your money back, that you spent on your DayZ purchase, to you (so Rocket doesn't have to bother and can work on the game instead). No No No don't thank me. I just gave you 5 times the amount of money you spent on DayZ! please, don't spend it all in one place!

***and for all the other ARL posters, I give to you the same exact offer***

If you can't even use Google and you don't know how you use your own intelligence ... right....the discussion ends here for YOU!

Did you account for absolutely everyone that has ever played Dayz? I don't think you have, so the figures you gave are just your guesses and therfore completely useless.

Fucking logic, y u no use it?

Everyone on this forum is either complaining that their game is broken, when they won't even try to fix it themselves via video settings. Or it's just people who complain that the game is broken because they can't stand a few glitches in an area. OR its 12 year olds complaining about how the game isn't the way THEY want it. Last but not least it's people complaining about the complainers. Because the whole world revolves around all of you. Just play the game and if you don't like it stop playing it. Rocket is making this game the way HE wants it and no amount of complaining is going to stop him. HE KNOWS ABOUT THE GLITCHES AND HE'S FIXING IT SO SHUT UP! If the game is unplayable to you then don't play it AND DON"T BITCH ABOUT IT because everyone knows. It's like you are a bunch of first graders fighting over a stupid box that has a firetruck on it. Grow up.