rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

it doesnt make it easy at all probably easy spotting your noob like ways. ive played arma for god knows how long and dayz for about three months the weapon didnt need changing and your a fuckwit if you think it did. your statement alone says you have never had the gun. bitterness never gets you anywhere little boy

So are you just assuming that Thermal is gone based on the joke hidden updates somebody posted on page one or is this legit?

I really don't want my L85 become another "nighttime only" weapon like the godawful NV-FAL

Edit: Nvm, you just assumed it. At least confirm something before raging please...

Edited by Skurkanas

This is not the case. I have looked everywhere for the last 5 days.

No boats, cars, bikes. New member ID and server so should not be stuff hidden.. But. I looked there too.

trust me you can rule out that fact that cars are on the server.

How can you tell that no one has the vehicles hidden somewhere? You checked every inch of the server for vehicles?

Hope ya get it figured out soon

Am i the only one who is struggling to download the patch? My internet speeds are fine but ETA of download torrent = 3hrs, same for manual .rar download.

Edited by Haz

Did the US mirror go offline or was it deleted? I don't use Six Updater because it wont work for me and I would much more like it if I just install it manually through the US mirror. So my biggest question is, was the US mirror deleted or not? Or is it offline so you can apply the update to it? Please respond as soon as possible. I don't want to use Six updater or the torrent.

Best,

SteveZ

Using the latest updates, playing on DE 275, the ammo glitch is still present. As usual, it is quite a random thing with some mags reloading and some not.

Who cares about this mod anymore, give us some information on the standalone

What is broken on thermal for L85AWS please?

He was joking.

I'd Love to get it but wow, even those are getting corrupted. *Sigh* I hate computers. I'll try getting them on my laptop thanks for telling me this though. :] Hopefully they will work.

If even your torrents keep getting corrupted, something might be really wrong with your pc. Try running some tests on your RAM, perhaps it's failing.

Ok I have downloaded the files from the torrent link, where exactly do I put them?

Should they go into, "C:/Program Files (x86)/Bohemia Interactive/ArmA 2/@DayZ/addons" & then overwrite the files within?

I have the ArmA X Edition, retail, not Steam.

Read the first post again.

will this also fix the problem with no vehicles on new servers??

Did you see it in the changelog? Did you see rocket post about fixing it? If not, that not's likely to happen.

When is this going onto six launcher?

Did you even read the first post?

Also I've tried downloading the torrent but when I go to open that bad boy up I apparently can't, is there a program I need to have?

Go to your favorite search engine and type <torrent program> without the brackets.

hey dudes i have to update to latest beta patch too?

It was not specified in the first post or by rocket's replies when someone asked two times earlier is this very thread...

Scroll up, and then look at the pictures I uploaded. I played with 1.7.2.5 beta 1.62.95819 which is the latest, and server was also updated correctly. Logging in with Video Memory = Default is the only way I can get around the issue. This only works about 25% of the time now, too...

Default normally allocates more memory than high as well (tries to use everything), might be nice to have it relabeled to 'Maximum possible' or something.

can any1 give me a guide how to update?? i think i did it wrong,six launcher still says that i have 1.7.2.4 and game does so...

If you read the first post you'd know the update wasn't pushed to SIX yet.

don't be arrogant, LOTS of us care about the mod.

• Like 2

To those that say that removing the respawn was good, well you're wrong and I'll tell you why. Last night a D-bag teleported everyone on my server to the middle of nowhere in the ocean. Since I couldn't respawn, I had to wait 3 hours for my char to starve to death before I could play again. I'm sure there could be limitations put in place for respawning, like a limited frequency of maybe 1-2 times an hour. But removing it completely was just dumb. Games need stuck options. People get stuck. No stuck option and getting stuck = horseshit and it needs to be addressed.

• Like 1

I read only 4 pages of this topic, buuut..

Any feedback on graphical glitches being gone or not would be very greatly appreciated. If we can confirm they are gone I will announce the update on twitter and we will release on SU.

I still have the graphical issues (at starry), currently using dayz files from 'latest torrent', and beta patch 95883, tried it on US128 In Texas (who seems to be up-to-date). Any suggestions?

A little update on my situation.

I'm running on 95819 now (still waiting for a good mirror to get the new one from) and the artefacts are gone. BUT when I try to scope my sniper rifle in line with a dead soldier they come back. Flushing helps reverting the artefacts but scoping brings them back again. Can anyone confirm this?

Did the US mirror go offline or was it deleted? I don't use Six Updater because it wont work for me and I would much more like it if I just install it manually through the US mirror. So my biggest question is, was the US mirror deleted or not? Or is it offline so you can apply the update to it? Please respond as soon as possible. I don't want to use Six updater or the torrent.

Best,

SteveZ

Just use the torrent, it finished very quickly. If you cant use torrent for what ever reason ill upload to MEDIAFIRE for ya let me know

Standalone development is parallel to the mod's development. All of the features are being implemented in the standalone too.

• Like 1

Looks good, can't wait to check it out!

I will post again with feedback.

Thanks for sneaking this out, we love you Rocket! :)

Edited by Cyanyde

From what I recall, you actually WANT to be using default under video memory because with it set to default, it recognizes all of your video cards memory, where as low, medium, high and very high are preset numbers. If you have 1g or more, you should be on default.

Here is the thing, though...we want it fixed no matter the setting. It wasn't an issue before 1.7.2.4, and we are testing. Therefore, the issue needs to be addressed. The dev team is working hard, but we must report valid bugs and glitches that we find.

Also...Six Launcher released a beta update from 95819 to 95883. After updating completely again to 1.7.2.5 beta 95883, I have been playing for an hour without any graphical issues. Finger crossed... B)

Uploading todays DAYZ update to Mediafire.com for those who cant use Torrents or whatever.

Should be ready in a few mins

this game belongs in a museum with all its artifacts

Zero artifacts here after downloading latest ARMA2 beta, todays DAYZ update and changing my graphics settings at main menu. Now zero glitches at Stary and NW Airfield (:

Try that and also make sure you have joined a server that runs the latest arma2 beta and latest dayz update.

Edited by kozzy

How can you tell that no one has the vehicles hidden somewhere? You checked every inch of the server for vehicles?

Hope ya get it figured out soon

Man I feel like I checked every inch.

Its pretty sad. I heard a rumor that some people over a certain instance ID number are not getting vehicles spawned on their server

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Brand new server.. should not be possible for people to have hidden the cars already.

Thanks

stuck on loading atm, (6 times in a row)

But it seems like a good patch on the paper at least so far ;)

• Like 1