rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

If you did add the "bandit scarf" and a hero skin back to the game, I really hope there isn't an issue with losing your backpack as your character is transformed. I know you're not associated with it, but this phenomenom happens on Lingor Island all the time. You switch skins unintentionally after killing someone and then lose your backpack. I'm curios as to what happens when you're wearing a ghillie suit and you suddenly get the scarf..

• Like 1

Hmmm Logged in. I'm running the latest 1.7.2.5 DayZ mod & the latest 15819 ARMA 2 beta patch, I found a DE server running both the same mod and beta patch.

Two things i noticed instantly, My character now has some kind of cloth mask wrapped around his head with only his eyes visible, I also see "Humanity: 0" now in the debug monitor.

1.7.2.5 with beta patch 95819.

Still have graphics glitches at the NWAF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DgwF0l4jRI

EDIT: I installed it in its own folder "@DayZ 2.5" with the torrent provided in the first post.

EDIT2: Added screenshot of my settings for extra debugging help: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594726707661216109/79AB8FDBA890778D52D8B146068A7AD1BC0823D4/

Sharp filter is on Normal

Edited by Tweakie
  • Like 6

What happened to just going straight to 1.7.3? Also any script detection in the next update?

Dude he said before if you read the posts, that he wanted to try fix the Graphical problems before the weekend....

• Like 1

I'm curios as to what happens when you're wearing a ghillie suit and you suddenly get the scarf..

Oh god, I'm wearing a ghille suit.

What happened to just going straight to 1.7.3? Also any script detection in the next update?

read bro.. =)

Wanted these bugs fixed by the weekend.

There is some undocumented changes also for the lulz

• Like 1

Are there any plans to add a fix in the rolling updates for the tents not saving ?

Hmmm Logged in. I'm running the latest 1.7.2.5 DayZ mod & the latest 15819 ARMA 2 beta patch, I found a DE server running both the same mod and beta patch.

Two things i noticed instantly, My character now has some kind of cloth mask wrapped around his head with only his eyes visible, I also see "Humanity: 0" now in the debug monitor.

Weird, I was wearing the cloth mask then all of a sudden "BAMM" ... A quick screen flicker and im back to my cap & shooting glasses.

Ok I have downloaded the files from the torrent link, where exactly do I put them?

Should they go into, "C:/Program Files (x86)/Bohemia Interactive/ArmA 2/@DayZ/addons" & then overwrite the files within?

I have the ArmA X Edition, retail, not Steam.

Some of my players reported me that they still have graphical glitches.

Edit: And also the most have a reduced Framerate of 10 to 15 FPS less.

Edited by Polli

still having graphical issues, this is at green mountain (yes I went there... ). I used the torrent file from the OP and replaced all files.

arma2oa2012-08-1017-409s3v.jpg

going to investigate if it's the bodies or something else

Ok I have downloaded the files from the torrent link, where exactly do I put them?

Should they go into, "C:/Program Files (x86)/Bohemia Interactive/ArmA 2/@DayZ/addons" & then overwrite the files within?

I have the ArmA X Edition, retail, not Steam.

You can also create a folder C:/Program Files (x86)/Bohemia Interactive/ArmA 2/@DayZ 2.5/addons

And put it in there, so now you can play both version, all you have to do is enable the one you want to play from "expansion" on the main menu. You will now have "@DayZ" and "@DayZ 2.5" as options in there.

• Like 1

I love your planned dates 8th August and its the 10th :D

rocket if you see this can you send me a pm or get someone who can to send me an email so I can send a email to you that I have typed up, need to get it to you but it doesn't need to be seen by everyone else and It wont let me send it to DayZ staff.

I did ask Griff to send it to you via pm but I don't know if he saw that message.

Any DayZ admins see the can you tell rocket that I am looking for him :D Thank you!

Scopezz

You can also create a folder C:/Program Files (x86)/Bohemia Interactive/ArmA 2/@DayZ 2.5/addons

And put it in there, so now you can play both version, all you have to do is enable the one you want to play from "expansion" on the main menu. You will now have "@DayZ" and "@DayZ 2.5" as options in there.

Ok, thank you!

Are there any plans to add a fix in the rolling updates for the tents not saving ?

This thread is for testing results not more questions about future updates.. please keep it on topic.

• Like 1

Thanks, I've been waiting to go back to the military areas for a while now... been having to hang around in the woods and small towns because of the graphics glitch... This is a welcomed hotfix!!! :-)

Note I missed mentioning dayz_sfx is also updated. It is best to redownload all files or use six. Six will only go live when some servers are online.

Server hosters need hive 0.7.3

will this also fix the problem with no vehicles on new servers??

Another typical Rocket patch. Nothing has actually been fixed. Graphical glitches still present and ammo count just as buggy as ever. This is like the third fake patch we've gotten in a row.

• Like 4

still having graphical issues, this is at green mountain (yes I went there... ). I used the torrent file from the OP and replaced all files.

arma2oa2012-08-1017-409s3v.jpg

going to investigate if it's the bodies or something else

OK, i just logged back in and have no issues at all... maybe it was a lootable item thats not there anymore

dead soldier sreenshot:

arma2oa2012-08-1018-0qjor8.jpg

• Like 1