rocket

DayZ Build 1.6.0 Rolling Update

You can change the face of the female skin right? So confused..

Another benefit is that I'm sure there will be plenty of horny gentlemen who won't shoot a female player model on sight in case it is a real female who will have sexytime with them.

O! M! G!

SO NO SHOOT = SEXYTIME WITH ME?

WOW! ADDS SO MUCH MORE TO THIS EXPERIENCE!!!

So far, I've seen reference to "rape" three times since the skins for females came out a few hours ago.

Way to keep it classy, dayz community.

You can change the face of the female skin right? So confused..

Maybe the mod will ignore it? :huh:

So far' date=' I've seen reference to "rape" three times since the skins for females came out a few hours ago.

Way to keep it classy, dayz community.

[/quote']

Well, what else are they going to say?

personally I'm overexcited for female skins because thats probably the one thing I've wanted.

Immature retards and the internet goes hand in hand.

What you gonna do?

I can change to female only once???

Can't we make it changeable like every 1 month??

This is a really really hard decision..;

I quite like the permanence of it. Hopefully it'll stop people just playing a chick because they think it gives them an advantage.

Many people find it more fun to roleplay as someone who is entirely different to them. I mean, when I'm playing the game I'm not pretending to be myself. If I was, I'd just an hero the moment I saw a zombie.

thats probably the one thing I've wanted.

Rape?

No, female skins you dippy :o

My only question is if ghillie/camo skins work for the female model yet. I vaguely recall you saying they don't in another thread but I don't know if that's already been addressed or what.

Reading through the last few comments, I'm slightly losing my faith in humanity here.

On a personal opinion level, I'm afraid I think that making the choice for picking a female only ONCE a less than optimal design choice. I think it strengthens these kind of reactions to a female character, instead of keeping it on a more light hearted level when just anyone can pick a female at any time anyway.

I have half a heart to tell my sister to just pick a male skin, because I don't really feel like exposing her to to the kind of behaviour shown by some on this forum.

1. Go to bathroom

2. Check whether you have a penis or a vagina

3. Select gender in game according to results

4. If you have a gender identity disorder' date=' choose whichever one you feel most comfortable with.

[/quote']

Haha, best post ever.

I think I'm gonna kill any females that sound like a bloke when i ask them over direct comms whether they are friendly or not. Don't need women that sound like blokes in the new world. :)

Does the feamle use the same animations as the male? Different movement/animation speeds? Smaller hit boxes? Multiple skins? Customizable face? Full suite of animations? (sit/salute can be of use). So many questions.

Edit: Do weapons resize to stay in proportion the body? Do they handle weapons differently?

Well looks like I'm stuck in "Waiting for server response" too.

I'm not going to pick a female skin but I would like the option to do so.

Does the feamle use the same animations as the male? Different movement/animation speeds? Smaller hit boxes? Multiple skins? Customizable face? Full suite of animations? (sit/salute can be of use). So many questions.

I fear those questions may come with answers we don't want...

Reading through the last few comments' date=' I'm slightly losing my faith in humanity here.

/.../

I have half a heart to tell my sister to just pick a male skin, because I don't really feel like exposing her to to the kind of behaviour shown by some on this forum.

[/quote']

Yes, I think sexist behavior should be added to what's intolerable (i.e. ban reason). It spoils the game for the rest of us too if people are going to spam rape "jokes" and that kind of shit.

@Syrasa: If your gender selection bugged out I'm sure they can fix it for you this once, just like they sometimes revive people.

I fear those questions may come with answers we don't want...

You mean immature responses or no to some/all?

I have half a heart to tell my sister to just pick a male skin' date=' because I don't really feel like exposing her to to the kind of behavior shown by some on this forum.

[/quote']

I'd say, depending on her age and experience with the internet(and the fucktards that frequent it), that going with a male skin would be the better option.

Horny kids will jump on everything even remotely looking like a girl.

Am I the only one with spawn location problem? I spawned in the wilderness but i don't know where, i think that i see the end of the map.