rocket

DayZ Build 1.6.0 Rolling Update

What do these female models look like?

* Only two types of new skins are available in this update' date=' "Camo" and "Ghillie Suit" in addition to normal survivor

[/quote']

What do these skins look like exactly?

Either the model name or a picture if you could, would be appreciated

And does this mean the bandit skin is completely gone from the game, or do people who were bandits still have the skin?

Vehicle repairing should work fine.

Nice!

I doubt you had a look at tents this patch, since it's not in the change log, but it can't hurt to ask?

I can change to female only once???

Can't we make it changeable like every 1 month??

This is a really really hard decision..;

I quite like the permanence of it. Hopefully it'll stop people just playing a chick because they think it gives them an advantage.

"* If you want a players skin' date=' you will need to make them take it off first"

Hands up! Take your clothes off, slowly!

[/quote']

*saxophone fades in*

* Only two types of new skins are available in this update' date=' "Camo" and "Ghillie Suit" in addition to normal survivor

[/quote']

What do these skins look like exactly?

Either the model name or a picture if you could, would be appreciated

And does this mean the bandit skin is completely gone from the game, or do people who were bandits still have the skin?

This is a Ghillie suit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghillie_suit

It's not a hard decision. Let me quote rocket from the other thread:

"Because your character reflects YOU.

This isn't fucking WoW"

Thanks for the update, the heat packs is a nice addition, be interesting to see how they work.

Stop crying about female characters, its so if you are female: pick it, if not, stay male. Its not a "oo i cant decide, oo i want to change it every month". You totally misunderstand the concept.

In addition, dont post skins here, a good part of this game is discovering the mystery, project Day Z is unlike other games by big companies - those types of games publish every single detail about the game in manuals and online. Here you have to find out for yourself. Which is one of the best aspects.

Apparently 42 degrees Celsius is normal, even though in real life your brain would be fried from 41

I know what a Ghillie suit is' date=' I'm asking what models he implemented in game for players to find

Here is an example of some Ghillie suit models in Arma

[url']http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/numbers_01_to_30_11657.jpg

It would also be good to know what the Camo looks like

Gender change is a one time thing' date=' the dialog when you login. If you don't select yes then you will not have the option to change again.

[/quote']

I was going to ask what would happen if I got stuck on Waiting for server response. But I already found out.

Now I never got the option to change and I'm pissed. I mean, really?

sigh, I was looking forward to it, now I have to cough up another $30 somehow, which I don't have.

I'm guessing the camo would be the British Armed Forces Light Rifleman in woodland camo.

I was looking through skins in the editor wondering which would be added.

Any skins from Arma 2 can't carry backpacks so they would have to be from OA, BAF, or PMC.

If a female character have sex with me will earn humanity?

lol'd

Thanks to rocket and company for what seems like another awesome patch, packed with features and fixes!

I was going to ask what would happen if I got stuck on Waiting for server response. But I already found out.

Now I never got the option to change and I'm pissed. I mean' date=' really?

sigh, I was looking forward to it, now I have to cough up another $30 somehow, which I don't have.

[/quote']

Explain yourself.

Cool new patch already!

Will there be a torrent on armafiles soon for it?

Back to WoW ye go :)

Gender change is a one time thing' date=' the dialog when you login. If you don't select yes then you will not have the option to change again.

[/quote']

Now I never got the option to change and I'm pissed. I mean, really?

Ouch :(

Now I never got the option to change and I'm pissed. I mean' date=' really?

[/quote']

Explain yourself.

I tried connecting to a server, I think it was Dallas 1/9 or something. Got stuck on Waiting for server response and decided to disconnect and take my chances.

tried another server, waiting for server response. from my track record with that line of words it would have ended with nothing.

so the third server I tried, I got in, but no option to change gender, meaning I'm fucked.