rocket

DayZ Build 1.6.0 Rolling Update

I can change to female only once???

Can't we make it changeable like every 1 month??

This is a really really hard decision..;

Back to WoW ye go :)

Oh yeah, one other thing, rocket: can we get an image of the female model in game so people can decide if it's worth choosing always and forever?

I need your clothes' date=' your boots, and your beans.

[/quote']

I thought boots were clothes?

Apparently 42 degrees Celsius is normal' date=' even though in real life your brain would be fried from 41

[/quote']

Never been to Australia?

Oh yeah' date=' one other thing, rocket: can we get an image of the female model in game so people can decide if it's worth choosing always and forever?

[/quote']

1. Go to bathroom

2. Check whether you have a penis or a vagina

3. Select gender in game according to results

4. If you have a gender identity disorder, choose whichever one you feel most comfortable with.

• Like 4

Great patch! One question: what's that "boobs" context menu option when aiming a female character?

Really?

Oh good, boob honking!

I guess it was just me from being too excited from having the choice to change my character's gender.

now I fucked up and there isn't going back because of shitty servers and impatience.

It's nice to seem some of that PR training BI offered to their employees is finally paying off. :D

* If you want a players skin' date=' you will need to make them take it off first

[/quote']

My head is seriously struggling not to conjure up a scenario with a very tall, well built European with a very specific, recognizable accent demanding "Your clothes, give them to me."

I guess it was just me from being too excited from having the choice to change my character's gender.

now I fucked up and there isn't going back because of shitty servers and impatience.

I'm sure many others will get the same problem and eventually it will be solved in a later patch.

I'm sure that if you give the guy time he'll fix things up

Guest ragequitalready

I tried connecting to a server' date=' I think it was Dallas 1/9 or something. Got stuck on Waiting for server response and decided to disconnect and take my chances.

tried another server, waiting for server response. from my track record with that line of words it would have ended with nothing.

so the third server I tried, I got in, but no option to change gender, meaning I'm fucked.

[/quote']

zA7zS.jpg

You clearly didn't wait long enough. It is well known by now you should wait at least 5 real minutes. Time them on a stop watch next time.

That picture isn't me by the way, someone else posted it.

I tried connecting to a server' date=' I think it was Dallas 1/9 or something. Got stuck on Waiting for server response and decided to disconnect and take my chances.

tried another server, waiting for server response. from my track record with that line of words it would have ended with nothing.

so the third server I tried, I got in, but no option to change gender, meaning I'm fucked.

[/quote']

zA7zS.jpg

You clearly didn't wait long enough. It is well known by now you should wait at least 5 real minutes. Time them on a stop watch next time.

That picture isn't me by the way, someone else posted it.

wow....

I'm guessing even if I go in now it still won't prompt me?

Oh yeah' date=' one other thing, rocket: can we get an image of the female model in game so people can decide if it's worth choosing always and forever?

[/quote']

1. Go to bathroom

2. Check whether you have a penis or a vagina

3. Select gender in game according to results

4. If you have a gender identity disorder, choose whichever one you feel most comfortable with.

huhuhuh

beavis_butt-head_image_washington_monument_01.jpg

Can we rape female corpses?

Serious question:

What happens when a female uses a ghillie suit or the "camo skin"?

So slow dl speed...

WE WANT MELEE WEAPON! ^^

Err, no we fucking dont!

I'm thinking of using that female skin.

At least then I will know what colour my clothes are when people are looking at me, by which I'm talking those situations when on your screen you have a black shirt and dark clothes but your enemies view you as the blue shirt PMC guy.

Another benefit is that I'm sure there will be plenty of horny gentlemen who won't shoot a female player model on sight in case it is a real female who will have sexytime with them.