griffinz

DayZ Standalone Confirmed

There is going to be some sort of announcement this week so in the next 2 days, wait and see what that says, if it's delayed until next year pick up ARMA2 and play some of the mod, but if we get a pre christmas release date then there is no point playing the mod any more in my opinion.

But I want it now! *queue tantrum*

But I want it now! *queue tantrum*

Like the other guy said, wait for the release date and then decide if you can wait or not.

Like the other guy said, wait for the release date and then decide if you can wait or not.

I'll probably just wait for the Standalone - the 50% off offer for Arma2 just appealed to me. This game even has a Society at my University...

I so hope this releases in the week or 2. Starting from saturday i have 3 weeks leave from work for the holidays :D

The community has turned to stalking because of desperation over the lack of information about the standalone.. *Mouth foams*

The community has turned to stalking because of desperation over the lack of information about the standalone.. *Mouth foams*

This is how you make hype about game. (Assetto Corsa does the same.. kinda)

I find myself refreshing Rocket's twitter every half hour just to see if he's made an announcement!

me too :(

• Like 1

Rocket is attempting to make all his users turn into mindless zombies from madness due to lack of information. His release date of his "standalone" (which will be the real world crisis - as the infection has spread already in my area, due to informing friends of DayZ MOD, which are now... HUNGRY for the game as well). Hes going to trigger the mindless biting of people, rampaging down the streets from house to house on the 21st when he declares the standalone is pushed right to next year...

Oh you cleaver, cleaver Rocket you.

Obscure Tweet from Rocket -

"I'm not sure what is worse. Announcing announcements of my upcoming announcements. Or not saying anything at all and getting twitter bombed?"

Which means he will not announce release, and build more hype. (i really start to think that he is doing it for that purpose)

Sigh.

wish my dad could see me playing dayz :<

he would be proud

Quagmire would be all over you lol.

Man, I come into work at 8:30am EST this morning and I'm just now heading over to the DayZ forums (9:59am) and I see 42 responses to the "Stand Alone Confirmed" thread. I'm thinking to myself "Ohhhh snap! shit is about to go down" thinking it's good news or bad news.

lol NO NEWS! Just derp derps posting about useless nonesense. I look forward to shooting all of you in DayZ: SA. <_< ... >:( . LOL :lol:

• Like 2

You guys do know he's in Auckland and it 4:30am there now. Ain't gonna be news any time soon.

You guys do know he's in Auckland and it 4:30am there now. Ain't gonna be news any time soon.

He could at least update us on his dreams, the selfish jerk.

• Like 1

Man, I come into work at 8:30am EST this morning and I'm just now heading over to the DayZ forums (9:59am) and I see 42 responses to the "Stand Alone Confirmed" thread. I'm thinking to myself "Ohhhh snap! shit is about to go down" thinking it's good news or bad news.

lol NO NEWS! Just derp derps posting about useless nonesense. I look forward to shooting all of you in DayZ: SA. <_< ... >:( . LOL :lol:

You're derping on derping posts and now that I'm derping on your derping about derping of derping... we are...

derp derp derp derping...? I think.

• Like 4

You're derping on derping posts and now that I'm derping on your derping about derping of derping... we are...

derp derp derp derping...? I think.

Lol exactly!

PLS STANDALONE COME OUT!!! I WANT YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! PLSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHH I CANT WAIT LONGER :(

i want to play DayZ NOW!! :((

PLS STANDALONE COME OUT!!! I WANT YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! PLSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHH I CANT WAIT LONGER :(

i want to play DayZ NOW!! :((

Calm down, do something useful with your life for a few more days/weeks.

• Like 1