dgeesio

Dogs are in next patch !!!!!!

A proof of concept or (POC) or a proof of principle is a realization of a certain method or idea(s) to demonstrate its feasibility,[1] or a demonstration in principle, whose purpose is to verify that some concept or theory has the potential of being used. A proof-of-concept is usually small and may or may not be complete.

A proof of concept or (POC) or a proof of principle is a realization of a certain method or idea(s) to demonstrate its feasibility,[1] or a demonstration in principle, whose purpose is to verify that some concept or theory has the potential of being used. A proof-of-concept is usually small and may or may not be complete.

Man, I'm eager to see this concept being proven feasible before my mere mortal eyes.

lol i find it disturbingly amusing to say the least lol... every time i get killed by a hacker its a perfect time to take a 2 min break for a bong hoot, have a smoke, and start the journey again ;) its the path traveled that's fun... not the destination ;)

Have this guy's medal waiting for him at the front desk, he gets it.

I guess like in real life .. the ones that are cool have the small dogs and the cowards that want to look macho but need a dogs to protect them will have the Dobermans and Mastiffs ... :D

I want a pouncing poodle ... or a Columbo dog :)

Edited by Ankhenaten

I guess like in real life .. the ones that are cool have the small dogs and the cowards that want to look macho but need a dogs to protect them will have the Dobermans and Mastiffs ... :D

I want a pouncing poodle ... or a Columbo dog :)

>Implying there'll be more than one dog model.

Looks like the dog maybe only for survivors and not bandits..?

Interesting.

"I was crawling through a heavily infested town, lassie was gone, find me some meds girl. She came back barking agroing the locally infected, cheers bitch!

When I respawned, she ran up to me and attacked me like she had never seen me before!"

Makes some interesting questions don't it?

What are the dogs gonna do when u get killed?

We need bears and wolves.

>Implying there'll be more than one dog model.

implying it wasn't meant serious ... the screencaps indicate German Shepherd

I'd love to be able to sic my dog on some bringus camping around stary, I'm sure some hilarity would come of it.

However I find it odd that a brand new feature is being implemented into the game when some of the features in the game now are quite buggy (hacking also).

I suspect it will only create more problems at the moment..

Edited by PhantomHunta

There was a TV show about what would happen in the absense of humanity, dogs would be the first to die out because they are too loyal/reliant on humans and would starve nearly to death before looking for food.

Just sayin'

Dogs? Cool, more to gut and eat. Like in a chinese restaurant :P (Ok, that was NOT politically correct)

For me personally, i think the dogs are better suited to be companions rather than wild animals... sure at first you might have to train them... but think about it... a dog could be very useful, he could distract infected to give you a chance to run away.. could sniff out high value items from certian buildings... indicating there something inside by mabye sitting by the door... could protect you from other animals eventually going to be in the game ( bears )... if he does make it where the dogs are ferrel and wild... shits gonna get interesting lol

I think there's gonna be alot of players aiming for the dogs...wouldn't want Mr Paws to get shot! I'd get attached to him..

Besides depending on the lore, I don't think Zeds take an interest in dogs. The risk would be higher if dog's barks would attract Zeds.

We got a hunting knife for a reason, right?

Just less hunting..

*Whistles* here boy!

Nah, just kidding. i'd say no.

Yay dogs just another thing to be teleported around by the script kiddies.

What, you idiots really think the dogs are going to be on your side?

The man has got a good point. Where does it say they will be companions? Perhaps that means that with the new dog addition to Arma 2, he can mod them into packs of wolves that roam the forests. No more peace anywhere! :D

Dogs? Cool, more to gut and eat. Like in a chinese restaurant :P (Ok, that was NOT politically correct)

It's illegal to eat cats and dogs in China.

The man has got a good point. Where does it say they will be companions? Perhaps that means that with the new dog addition to Arma 2, he can mod them into packs of wolves that roam the forests. No more peace anywhere! :D

If you guys paid attention to the interviews you'd have heard rocket talk about them, he plans to have them as hunting companions, you'll be able to train them to hunt and track.

Going to be nothing worse than getitng along with your little 4 legged companion... growing attached to them as you hunt out loot and other players, then BAM!! Fido is wiped out by a sniper.... i can just see the tears streaming now lol