Publik

Lingor Island Chit Chat.

You would have the inventory from which ever map you use, they don't cross over in any way.

Big up to Acha and Fighter, we all spent 6 hours straight last night in Lingor DE 287. Calamar airfield has never been so lit up, my zed count was 450, god know what their was. We spoke in side chat all night and got lost due to the pitch black night a few times. the air field was like a christmas tree by 6am GMT. All alone in a server to ourselves.

Battle eye kicked me for trying to put my military torch on my vest, stupid thing. Id spent ages wondering why my normal torch would not attach?!

i was wondering..if i download lingor island will i be able to freely switch between the two mas with out having to uninstall any thing??

-thanx

You can switch between the 2 games without moving or changing anything :) Just launch what ever map you want to play.

I know that the inventories between the two maps are separated, but I wanted to know that if I go from Chernarus to Lingor Island and then back to Chernarus, would I still have my items?

Nothing changes when moving between the 2 maps :) Items on chernarus stay on chernarus and items on lingor stay on lingor as does the kill count and any other stats. The games are seperate and don't interfere with each other

so i was watching my friend frank play dayz in lingor island he was at an airfield and we saw this jeep and he ran towards it and it drove into a hangar we saw guys gettin out and frank ran towards them and they just shot him to pieces if you are reading this frank was friendly he does not kill people if you killed him i just wanted to say that not everybody is a bandit

Edited by apache25
  • Like 1

Why, I really hope everyone who came to this thread read this and took it seriously! Not everybody is a bandit, after all!

Hehehe to be fair i would have shot frank as well. To me that would look like someone coming to jack my jeep, and we cant risk that now can we !

me and frank are best buds he is actually my uncle aswell and he is 20 and we usually team up in dayz to find and help new spawns

so i was watching my friend frank play dayz in lingor island he was at an airfield and we saw this jeep and he ran towards it and it drove into a hangar we saw guys gettin out and frank ran towards them and they just shot him to pieces if you are reading this frank was friendly he does not kill people if you killed him i just wanted to say that not everybody is a bandit

Are you like... 12 years old?

• Like 1

Well lets hope uncle frank has learned his lesson. Don't run upto somebody else's jeep when there in it and armed cause if you do your not going to have a good day!

yeah right he is just my grandfathers son im 17 he's 20 so stop with the 12 years old shit because it really isnt helping

well first mistake is to run towards them in the first place... and what adds up to it more is that they actually had a jeep. I would shot Frank to bits too.

so i was playing lingor island and i got off the spawn and found a military airfield i looked around and realised i was being chased i ran to garage and picked up an empty ak47 and logged off and went to another server.

as soon as i logged back in i saw 2 bodies in the garage facing eachother i smiled with glee and searched the corpses to find 4 stanag mags and an m16 and a few tins of food and a colt pistol with 5 mags and the best backpack in the game.

i ran into the airfield tower and found 2 stanag magazines then i hightailed it out of there.

then i was hiding in a house watching the road and i decided to leave the town and as i was walking i saw a UN ural jeep i got in smiling and panicking at the same time.

i started it up and drove away to hear raging american voices screaming over the mic OMG THE FUCKIN JEEP SHOOT SHOOT THAT FUCKER GOT THE JEEP DUDE!.

i proceeded to drive for awhile and i stopped on a hill covered in trees and put a few tins of beans and a few water bottles and stanag mags in my coyote backpack then i saved my car and logged off.

Edited by apache25

didnt have a choice about logging more zombies where coming from all over the airfield and i only had an empty ak47

if you want post your own gameplay stories feel free im sure there are plenty of good ones