Sign in to follow this  
rhinocrunch

WORLDS DUMBEST HACKERS [BUSTED - EVIDENCE]

Nice work - oh we're not allowed to ban...

Whatever shall I do?

Did you even read the server rules? Damn its sad to see you run 3 servers.

Excellent work.

Hopefully people will be banning those guys so they don't get a chance to use their "Thunderdome" script when they get their hands on it. I hope Battleye catches Notorius soon and permabans him.

EDIT: I guess they can't ban him... Wait, then how did the admin of Dallas 49 / US 589 ban me?

Edited by Zeromentor

Did you even read the server rules? Damn its sad to see you run 3 servers.

What's sad about it?

What's sad about it?

That he is trying to be ironic that "we cant ban" he didnt read the rules, let me quote

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs.

Look what the OP has, thats why Gogster is sad.

Nice job rhino! These idiots are going to enjoy buying another copy of OA with their parents money...Oh wait, you have their IPs and they can be IP banned. :3

Edited by MidnightRave

I hope rocket finds there address and post's it on the forum....

uhazmybeanz Sir. I have seen those guys in our server.... That would explain the tents full with G36's rocket can we ban them from all servers before you ban him globally? I think this warrants it. I have been recordin hackers teleporting players all last night im going to make a montage of every hackers name and the video!

Maybe be rocket should give the red light on every hacker to be banned from the server's or atleast a temp ban untill rocket/battleye confirms they are cheating or not, I would rather protect a server from these scum bags then risk losing everything every five minute's.

Cheaters don't care :) They'll just get ban from a few serv, but not BE banned.

That's why you share their GUID and ban them from your own servers. Maybe they'll script on others, but at least it won't be on yours.

That's why you share their GUID and ban them from your own servers. Maybe they'll script on others, but at least it won't be on yours.

Banning 1 or 2 a day won't stop them.

And posting on dayZ forum that you banned cheaters bring cheaters :) We can see them on stream selecting the server to cheat on from the DayZ forum.

Banning 1 or 2 a day won't stop them.

And posting on dayZ forum that you banned cheaters bring cheaters :) We can see them on stream selecting the server to cheat on from the DayZ forum.

My server is a huge target regardless. Its funny. Either way, let more cheaters appear. 0FG. Those are the 3 people I found from reading chat logs, I didnt mention the other 8 I banned from other log activity.

This was posted by one of the alleged players:

I agree with spoon. The hacking is way outta control and not being able to actually moderate the servers we pay for is stupid as hell.

Irony.

You shoulda seen the town that was made on the debug line, shit had airplanes and barracks and churchs and ships and all sorts of crazy buildings, was nuts.

Only 1 person was actually cheating, it's not cheating to receive hacked weapons if you don't spawn them in yourself. As far as the GUID ban goes you can buy hacked CD keys online for 5$ a pop. Also you can request a IP change or just unplug your modem for 15 min.

Please children get educated. If you only knew how rampant the cheating was you'd quit the game right away. So many hacked & duped items, so many people using ESP. You just see the thunderdomes every now and then and freak out but that isn't even the tip of the iceberg. For a few bucks they can come right back after the so called "battleeye" ban wave that is heralded as so amazing.

Edited by Digital

1. Only 1 person was actually cheating, it's not cheating to receive hacked weapons if you don't spawn them in yourself. As far as the GUID ban goes you can buy hacked CD keys online for 5$ a pop. Also you can request a IP change or just unplug your modem for 15 min.

2. Please children get educated. If you only knew how rampant the cheating was you'd quit the game right away. So many hacked & duped items, so many people using ESP. You just see the thunderdomes every now and then and freak out but that isn't even the tip of the iceberg. For a few bucks they can come right back after the so called "battleeye" ban wave that is heralded as so amazing.

1. If you want to get all technical, then yes. If you have any integrity, you wouldn't use them. We kick when we catch someone with a hacked weapon, if they return and continue to use them, they get a ban. Everyone knows how easy it is to get a new GUID, if you're stupid enough to keep forking out money, well you're stupid.

2. Cheating is rampant in all games, just more visible here, because BE sucks and the SA rules are overly restrictive.

Theres a bunch of hackers on US1022 (the ones who stole my clan/servers hele and about 10 minutes ago kept teleporting around the map).

Strangely this clans server (the hackers one) has strange things come up in white text when you join usually, they don't seem to really be trying to hide it.

In white text yesterday there was "My P**** is flacid in the night" that popped up on the screen for no reason, today they had a different one, that and they teleport other players.

Anyway where i'm going with this is that i was on their server earlier and one of the main players in their clan/hacking group is MZH Notorius, Strange that theres 2 of them hacking

Just because you have the ability to do something, doesn't mean you should.

I am capable of robbing a bank, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.