Favorite weapon  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Side arm

2. 2. Favorite Primary

3. 3. Favorite Sniper Rifle

Choose your favorite weapon's from the poll above.

Also post why you choosed said weapon's.

(Excuse me for my bad english)

Edited by PC.
  • Like 3

if I'm just out and about, you can pretty much bet I'm carrying a winchester. That thing is powerful, has range, and is fairly quiet.

I also of course, carry something in my bag capable of dropping a player if the situation arises and I need to defend myself.

Can't vote, no hatchet available.

The max amount questions for a poll was 20 and i reached that limit XD

M1911 because its badass and lots of ammo. Also powerful.

AK-74 unmodded (there is no AK-47 in the mod) because ammo is well available, its an original badass weapon, fits in the survival theme and attachments are for pussies.

CZ550 because other sniper rifles are pretty high-tec and should be carried by Special Forces soldiers only.

• Like 4

AK-74 unmodded (there is no AK-47 in the mod) because ammo is well available, its an original badass weapon, fits in the survival theme and attachments are for pussies.

AKM = (modernized) AK-47

... still the same ;)

M9 SD: Pretty, badass, tacticool, exclusive, silent and ineffective.

M16A2 M203: Like the sights, stanags everywhere and the 203 will do in a pinch.

Cz550: Beautiful, simple and gets the job done.

M9SD: great for when you have to take out a few zombies and don't want to alert nearby players or zombies in the process.

MK 48: by far the best PvP weapon for mid/close range. does insane damage, is very accurate, has a great sight and 100 rnd mags. Against zeds i would pick the M4A1 CCO SD for obvious reasons.

AS50: one hit, one kill against players and insane damage against vehicles with NATO rounds. Compared to the M107 the zoom is inferior but it's quieter (against other players) and has far less recoil.

• Like 1

M9SD: Silent but inaccurate. You cannot aggro zombies with it, even the one youre shooting at. From a very close range its deadly, works well in nightime servers.

Would have voted M14 for a primary, its not a sniper rifle. Had to vote FN FAL, similar gun, both battle rifles. Double-tap center mass, have a nice vacation on the beach. No noticable bullet drop for good distances. Both just extreamly deadly at any range.

M1911 because its badass and lots of ammo. Also powerful.

CZ550 because other sniper rifles are pretty high-tec and should be carried by Special Forces soldiers only.

You sir have named my current loadout WITH my exact reasoning for having them. With the exception of the assault rifle, as I'd prefer the AKM as a modern day Ak 47. You also now have my beans.

M9SD for obvious Shooting zombies in the quiet reasoning.

m4a1 sd for the same reasons. accurate and quiet.

m24 is my favourite sniper although it's underpowered.

as50 is my favourite just because it 1 shots those Alt-f4'ers

Revolver - lots of ammo, accurate, still good for killing infected even after nerf.

AKM - best all-around gun for under 300m engagements.

Do not need a sniper.

M9SD because it's the best handgun in the game.

M4A1 and variants-- M4A1 CCO SD. Tranquility is power.

DMR because I love it. You cannot take it from me.

G17- has 17 rounds per magazine, as well as a flashlight for trolling friends, or lighting up people on very dark nights. 9mm sucks versus players, but the 17 rounds can down a lot of zombies.

FN FAL- 8k damage per round, rate of fire that matches trigger pulls, and decent iron sights. I usually play for medium range (200-400 meter range), so this weapon really fits well for its purpose. The night vision one is useless in the daytime, so I perfer the one without it.

M24- Really, not my favorite, and not even one that you find often. But it seems that I have the uncanny ability to find nearly the exact range (down to ~25 meters) of a target, and can zero in on them for an easy shot. When I need a sniper rifle, I find one that fits the role AND lets me zero. So the DMR is out, as well as the M14, and the .50cals are just too loud/bulky for my taste.

Sidearm: M9 Reason: I just love the M9 handgun as for me personally it looks neat ^^

MaIn weapon: MP5 SD Reason: I'm more of a stealthy player so I like to get in silently and pop the infected's head quitlely if he's in my way.

Sniper rifle: M24 Reaspn: I have a thing for bolt action :P

Sidearm: M9 SD: Great weapon for when you're in town and don't want to wake every single zombie/player.

Primary: M16A4 ACOG: I love this gun, good for medium distance sniping or close quarters combat.

Sniper Rifle: M107: Despite the rare ammo, holy shit. I was in Stary Sobor and shot a bus in Novy Sobor. It exploded. I love this gun so god damn much.

I prefer the m107 over the as50 because of the sound :) Puts the fear of god into people! I know its worse, but i still love it. And ofc the zoom is a lil bit better. The m16 acog is my fav AR cause of the ease of taking out zombies at around 80-200 meters without them coming after me. Its hard to choose between m16 acog and m4 cco sd for fav AR, but my heart says acog! Fav sidearm is pdw cause all sidearms are crap now, and this has the biggest clip, so then i can have almost all ammo slots for bandage (and maybe 2 pdw clips that i try to never use), so i dont have to waste extra space in my inv or packs for bandage.

Edited by Kurukururin

Revolver: Just love the sound and kick it gives when fired

Lee Enfield: Ammo everywhere fair damage... 1 shot fired GTFO

AS 50: Do i need to explain?

G17 over M9SD since patch because M9SD mags are scarce and the G17 can use three types of mags and has better ironsight than say the PDW.

For mainweapon I always choose an AK type, looking for a AKS-U again for the better ironsights than the AKM / AKS-74 (shorter range is not a problem here, I find it quite difficult to shoot at a distance over 100m with the ironsights)

I rarely use sniperrifles, but if I have to I choose a M107, it's easier to get ammo for it.

Does anyone know why for some reason the Makarov takes a bazillion hits to kill a single zed? its funny because i can kill with an axe/hatchet in 1-2 hits usually even without a headshot. But last night I unloaded THREE full clips into a zed, hitting the head at least 3 or 4 times, then the body, and it barely went down. Then of course it alerted 2 others and i was out of ammo with NO weapon at this point.

I second the axe/hatchet as my fav weapon. Its clean, easy to use, and most of all very quiet and doesnt 'run out' of ammo. though I think reloading a hatchet and seeing it 'shoot' is actually kind of amusing and very 'realistic'....lol

btw the 1886 is a great weapon too for how simple it is..rather quiet for a shotty...and usually a 1 shot kill even to the body.