Soliloquy

OMG! DayZ 2

Longest life was 22 days then got hacked killed :(

I am now 12 days and I Haven't left Cherno yet as no luck with matches but now have the trinity so I am heading north :D

Good luck and dont get attached to your gear :D

I know how you feel. I was at day 29/30 when I got killed by hackers. Oh well, back to the grindstone.

Within 3 hours of a new game, I had every single piece of gear (matches, map, water bottle etc), a DMR with 80 rounds, a revolver with 100 rounds, several piece of cooked meat, bandages galore and some medical supplies. Then I got cocky and got trapped in a house with about 30 zombies somewhere up north. Feelsbadman.

last guy died on the night of day 6 .... never have i made it to a week. I am on day 6 again and im scared shitless, i almost just want to leave it alone so that nothing bad will happen to me, day 6 is my D-day

Keep a healthy level of paranoia and you'll hit day 10 man! :)

huh what

currently on Day 7

Have 700~ zed kills

678 headshots

1 murder

0 bandit kills

(i dont see many people with this many zed kills, am i just bloodthirsty?)

On Day 30+ I believe.

I have:

L85 Thermal

AS50

Coyote Pack

NVG

Rangefinder

Every toolkit item

I just need the Ghille suit and I'm all set :)

huh what

currently on Day 7

Have 700~ zed kills

678 headshots

1 murder

0 bandit kills

(i dont see many people with this many zed kills, am i just bloodthirsty?)

Nah man, I am on day 0, with 398 zed kills. lulz

I never have mad it thru one day,been constantly killed by sniper fire. I mean your life and social contacting is pretty non-exsistant if you camp the airfield NW with a 4 players on a server.

No questions asked they will shoot you on site, i just can't understand how some players could be such an assholes.

I found one injured player with only a hatchet in a barn north to Cherno,he had a broken leg and no morfine. I gave him morfine and offered him a blood transfusion,first thing he did when he got up is slash me with the axe ,took my gear and AK 74 with 7 clips.

So much of helping players.

Oh Well, I didn't make it through day 4 :( back to Otmel beach...

Got shot while gutting a sheep :rolleyes: now I have a target to beat :D

I'm on day 4 I believe and here's what I do. I tend to spawn west of Kamenka so what I do is GTFO. I head north into the hills the hit up the deer stands (sneaking is what keeps you alive). Then I head east and hit up the barns for some potential weapons and hatchets. Try to hit all the barns and deer stands on your way to NWAF. Get into NWAF, hit up the barracks and maybe the hangers and then run like the wind. Once you're geared up with some decent weapons, head to Stary Sobor and loot the supermarket and school across the street. From there, you should have a hatchet from the barns, a hunting knife from misc residential areas if you've also looted small towns on your way north, and a box of matches from the supermarket or large residential areas. Head East (what I'm currently doing) and live off the land.

I think the server increments your day regardless of how much you've been logged in. So a guy who has

been playing 6 hours a day for the last week will have the same day count as someone who created a

character a week ago but hasn't logged in since. So it's kind of a pointless metric. I really wish it only

counted the time you spent playing.

Day 6 and a ghillie suit, DayZ life couldn't be better.

i dont DARE put those on these days

19 days before I got wasted at the Northwest Airfield, it's amazing to see the change of view on how you look at the game during the beginning stages comparing to when you gather an ample amount of equipment to survive in the wilderness or whichever destination you choose. At first the mentality you have when first spawned in is how relaxed and taking your time to scrounge for items wether it be food, drinks, weapons and etc. I learned that my outlook on the gameplay changed when I started to amass weapons and gear, though when getting together with a group of friends that goes away as there's a certain gain of euphoria while playing with your buddies. I'd recommend to any new players to find a group to play with in Day Z.