Soliloquy

OMG! DayZ 2

I've been playing for just over a week, lost count how many deaths I have had and how many times I've had two of the DayZ Trinity [Hatchet/Hunting Knife/Box of Matches] but today when I logged in it said:-

Chernarus

Zelenogorsk

Day 2

w00t!

I've made it passed day 0...

• Like 9

I'm on my 4th day, and i am so proud of myself and my gear.

Just itching to find a server and make a place i can call home...

Day 6 and a ghillie suit, DayZ life couldn't be better.

Day 6 also. My longest lasting character so far XD. My 2nd and 3rd longest characters were killed by friendly fire from my friends. I could have went on longer with them.

Longest life was 22 days then got hacked killed :(

I am now 12 days and I Haven't left Cherno yet as no luck with matches but now have the trinity so I am heading north :D

Good luck and dont get attached to your gear :D

• Like 1

Day 17 is my longest and I died walking down a slope.

• Like 1

day like 55 with too much gear...

i want to die, but i dont :/

Edited by Throbin

i just recently made it passed day zero as well. its a good feeling! getting some medical supplys before heading north for a bit as i have never been up there. good luck

SUDDENLY THUNDERDOMED. Haha just kidding, nice going.

My first multi-day adventure was ended by a hacker, LOL. Somehow I wasn't even mad. I just respawned and started again. xD

19 DayZ was is my record. Was under fire of a Sniper at NW Airfield. Killed him whiel me and my friend where looting him we got shoot form the back ^^

Had a DMR and a M4A3 CCO and alot of ammo ^^

Day 0, killed by a freak bicycle accident (totally not my fault, that rock moved!). Get on bike in Kosovo and ride to east coast through cherno and elektro. End up pulling a bunch of zeds off a guy in elektro, starting to be a pretty nice life.

Day 3. Hooked up with experienced buddies and they had truck full of loot. And we've been able to find a lot of goodies in tents also. We're on a low pop server, so the 4-5 of us make up a third or half of the total players.

Being well equipped is nice for once. My first few tries at Day Z ended with random snipers getting me. Reading the forums a lot and playing with others has helped.

Very well done.

I'm chilling with:

Ghille

NVG's

AS50

MK48

M9SD

GPS

All basic gear (Toolbox, compass etc etc)

Got a GAZ, motorcycle and two bikes.

Life's sweet.

I have 2 accounts/characters:

Character 1 - 16 days old, gets killed by a server hopper in barracks (I killed the douche too)

Character 2 - 19 days old, gets killed by friendly fire. My retard clanmate was chucking flares at me for 'funzies' when he ran out of flares, but didn't notice, and shot me in the face.

• Like 1

I've been playing for just over a week, lost count how many deaths I have had and how many times I've had two of the DayZ Trinity [Hatchet/Hunting Knife/Box of Matches] but today when I logged in it said:-

Chernarus

Zelenogorsk

Day 2

w00t!

I've made it passed day 0...

Grats ;)