rocket

Pending Build Progess: 1.5.9

We can tell you have had a good sleep due to the improvement in your grammar haha.

So true isn't it. When I haven't slept' date=' the inevitable poor grammar and posts that get me accused of being "unprofessional" come out! I'm just doing a quick check on the forums, then I'll post an update of how the progress is going with the skin change.

[/quote']

Please Rocket fix the scroll actions that get stucked, we can't repair any car since "Save ;Car;" get's stucked in the scroll menu :/

Will there be a fix for vehicles not being able to be repaired, or not being able to give blood transfusions/bandage other players without disconnecting and reconnecting?

(seems that the first scroll wheel action in the game gets stuck with you until you reconnect)

We have been waiting for skins for days now... Can we keep waiting and PLEASE get a fix for all the other game breaking stuff that is going on right now?

Last hotfix/patch made the errors in the GUI and that should be released asap without skins...

We need the glitches fixed before the cosmetic stuff, man.

Will there be a fix for vehicles not being able to be repaired' date=' or not being able to give blood transfusions/bandage other players without disconnecting and reconnecting?

(seems that the first scroll wheel action in the game gets stuck with you until you reconnect)

[/quote']

It's fixed.

Will there be a fix for vehicles not being able to be repaired' date=' or not being able to give blood transfusions/bandage other players without disconnecting and reconnecting?

[/quote']

It's fixed.

Repairing vehicles is fixed? If so this ex-squaddie will go back to his old ways and do naughty things to you for £12.

Jesus, come on people. Read the description of the Alpha. New features are added, bugs aren't fixed in force until the beta. Please, read that post if you haven't, it explains everything.

Hi,

You know I don't post alot, but I read your post alot, as it is an alpha our role is to test the mod, I think we all should ask less questions to Rocket and give him more answers ( feedback about the mod ).

May all of you have a good day =)

Sir Rocket Balboa. Will the M107 that people now have in their inventories you know the one that takes up the extra slot be replaced with the one that does not take up the extra slot ?

Considering you fixed the M107 with the other M107_DZ or something. Id like to know if this would be the case.

[/quote']

It's fixed.

If I were you, I think I'd need to sleep 2 more hours every time someone asked me the same question over and over again after I've already answered it.

Had a huge sleep (needed it!)' date=' progress update soon im working on the collectable skins in game. Trying to do it so that it can't be exploited.

[/quote']

Do these spawn as loot? I have a suggestion about clothes spawning in the game and them having an effect on the player temperature based on how heavy or light the clothing is. Would be cool if we could see a system where what you're wearing would matter. Not just in how you look, but how well you can survive in the cold night or how well you can stay cool in the hot sun.

Here's the longwinded and rough suggestion if anyone's interested.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7190

+1. I'd rather have a percentage than a Farhenheit scale' date=' much easier to read.

[/quote']

Yeah, I wouldnt know what temperature is too low, por too high, or whatever.

273,15 F = 0° C

I have 2 question regarding vehicles :

- Will they respawn when crashed or not saved for a very long time (one week or two) in the next updates ?

- Will the "impossible to refuel" helicopter bug be fixed ?

Current tested and confirmed:

Changelog:

* [FIXED] Bodies being deleted immediately (now will stay around for 15 minutes)

* [FIXED] Player profiles sometimes corrupting and causing stuck in loading issues (error handling by engine)

* [FIXED] Temperature listed in percent and not degrees (now displayed in degrees)

* [FIXED] Loosing temperature inside vehicles (now will slowly gain or be static in vehicles)

* [FIXED] ItemPainkillers popup error (no longer happens: thanks Norbert!)

* [FIXED] Spawning in Ocean when switching models (player morphing optimized by TeeTime)

* [FIXED] Wrong M107 is spawning on occasion (Correct one spawns)

* [FIXED] Crashed heli uber-loot not spawning (does now thanks to GhostBear!)

* [FIXED] Wire Fencing Kit caused graphical glitches (new model)

* [FIXED] Tank Trap Kit caused graphical glitches (new model)

* [FIXED] Invisible character models occuring

* [NEW] Hatchet for chopping wood in forests

* [NEW] Wire Fencing kit model by Artyom Troshin

* [NEW] Tank Trap kit model by Artyom Troshin

* [NEW] Construction options moved to items in gear menu (right click wire fencing kit to use etc...)

Current tested and confirmed:

Changelog:

* [FIXED] Invisible character models occuring

So we're not renaming this to Ghostbusters Simulator 2012?

Celsius is much more common than fahrenheit. Its usually just Americans that use fahrenheit as far as i know.

So yea +1 to keep the percentage. Alot easier to read for everyone.

* [NEW] Hatchet for chopping wood in forests

* [NEW] Wire Fencing kit model by Artyom Troshin

* [NEW] Tank Trap kit model by Artyom Troshin

* [NEW] Construction options moved to items in gear menu (right click wire fencing kit to use etc...)

I like the hatchet idea, will there be any visual indicators of chopped wood? Perhaps swap out the tree model that has been chopped with one that has a few hatchet gashes in the side so we can tell of someone's been around recently chopping some wood?

Don't know how doable that is, just a suggestion.

This is just starting to become so confusing.

I thought interactions with yourself would be done via the gear menu and actions with other objects/people with the scroll menu?

All actions just seem to be thrown in a random menu now :huh:

Am hoping the hatchet goes in the equipment slots' date=' not the inventory.

[/quote']

Yes, goes in equip slots.

And yes, the weapon issue should be fixed. It was part of the spawn in ocean bug.