rocket

Pending Build Progess: 1.5.9

Is it still the plan to remove bandit skins and the add loot-able player skins with a future patch? I've been looking forward to that.

This!

Just wondering if this is a glitch?

When I come across an ALICE pack as a bandit, I cannot pick it up and use it.. Am I supposed to be able to? I would like to carry more stuff..

If so, perhaps it could be looked at for the next patch!

Keep up the great work Rocket!

Everytime I spawn in the game I am unconscious for a shit ton of time, any info about that?

* [FIXED] Spawning in Ocean when switching models (player morphing optimized by TeeTime)

And I had high hopes of this morphing being removed (morphing to bandit skin that is), since this leads to meta gaming

* [FIXED] Spawning in Ocean when switching models (player morphing optimized by TeeTime)

And I had high hopes of this morphing being removed (morphing to bandit skin that is)' date=' since this leads to meta gaming

[/quote']

In case custom skins are introduced morphing will still happen. So improving the code is still a Good Thing.

Hey rocket, not sure if anyone posted this yet or if your aware yet or not, but there seems to be a bug with the mouse wheel system ATM where different options get stuck in your mouse wheel options and do not go away no matter how far away the object in question is from you.

Like last night I was sitting behind a sandbag wall my group had put up to block a entrance to a barn, and I was hiding zombie corpses in the barn and the mouse wheel option to remove the bagwall came up, then later when I was no longer near the barn, the barn was not even in sight, I was trying to recover a steel bolt and accidentally clicked the remove bag wall option that was still coming up in my mouse wheel options for whatever reason, and then someone from my group on vent says the bag wall just disappeared, who did that, yup and it was me, miles away from the barn somehow.

My friend was also having the same issue where he had the save tent option in his scroll wheel still when he was on the opposite side of the map from his tent.

Glad to see this, I went ahead and bookmarked this announcement. :D

Also why are people posting bug reports here? There's a seperate place for that :\

Just wondering if this is a glitch?

When I come across an ALICE pack as a bandit' date=' I cannot pick it up and use it.. Am I supposed to be able to? I would like to carry more stuff..

If so, perhaps it could be looked at for the next patch!

Keep up the great work Rocket!

[/quote']

Yeah this has happened to me too.

My guess is that those bags are from dead survivors that dissapeared (See Bugfix in this update).

Happened to me yesterday with three different packs.

Hey rocket' date=' not sure if anyone posted this yet or if your aware yet or not, but there seems to be a bug with the mouse wheel system ATM where different options get stuck in your mouse wheel options and do not go away no matter how far away the object in question is from you.

Like last night I was sitting behind a sandbag wall my group had put up to block a entrance to a barn, and I was hiding zombie corpses in the barn and the mouse wheel option to remove the bagwall came up, then later when I was no longer near the barn, the barn was not even in sight, I was trying to recover a steel bolt and accidentally clicked the remove bag wall option that was still coming up in my mouse wheel options for whatever reason, and then someone from my group on vent says the bag wall just disappeared, who did that, yup and it was me, miles away from the barn somehow.

My friend was also having the same issue where he had the save tent option in his scroll wheel still when he was on the opposite side of the map from his tent.

[/quote']

There have already been several bug reports about this. It is a pain in the ass when this bug occurs, my and a friend where running around for 3 hours with the "save tent" option in our scroll wheel, it was also preventing us from harvesting meat from animals and using blood packs on one another :-/

please fix vehicles not being able to be refuelled and the spawning bleeding glitch and the save old camping tent glitch

please fix vehicles not being able to be refuelled and the spawning bleeding glitch and the save old camping tent glitch

This.

darkmagic, i think hitting backslash removes the text on screen.

i hope it gets easier to pitch a tent, i wasn't able to do it today.

_

* [FIXED] Bandit skins are now a choice' date=' or found in the environment

* [FIXED'] Zombies don't aggro you through doors or walls

* [FIXED] Frog-hopping zombies have been removed

* [FIXED] Random, roaming zombie spawns have been implemented if spawn camping detected (if a player is sitting for more than a few minutes in a spot)

* [ADDED] Two words: Girl Skins!

My hero!

:D

darkmagic' date=' i think hitting backslash removes the text on screen.

i hope it gets easier to pitch a tent, i wasn't able to do it today.

[/quote']

I tried that already and it didn't work. The only way I could get my menu to work again was to disconnect and re-connect to a server.

_

* [FIXED] Random, roaming zombie spawns have been implemented if spawn camping detected (if a player is sitting for more than a few minutes in a spot)

My hero!

Seems legit.

* [FIXED] Bodies being deleted immediately (now will stay around for a while)

Can you please define, "a while"?

While waiting for my buddy to return to his corpse, I was watching and defending. But when he got there the body had de-spawned. It would be nice to know how long corpses last in the world to gauge if it is worth making the trek.

_

My hero!

Uhm......... I hate you if you made up that quoted post... cuz it made me super excited, then I was looking for that post and it's no where to be found. DIE!!!!!!!!!!

_

My hero!

not seeing where you got this rocket quote from.. irc or something?

_

My hero!

He just changed it.. bastard.

_

My hero!

*WOOOOOSH*

(protip: click the little arrow next to 'rocket wrote')

Not sure if I believe those changes above at all. Why on earth would frog-hopping zombies be removed? So it doesn't make sense. In regards to the camping, how on earth is that realistic, lol? Camping is part of real life, this mod is supposed to be 'realistic'. Yeah I'm not believing it until I actually see it.

_

My hero!

Link to his post saying this. I searched through his posts and found nothing saying this.

NM troll post.