rocket

Pending Build Progess: 1.5.9

Also (again, sorry), will the vehicles be able to respawn if destroyed ?

And will the leaky helicopter bug be fixed ?

Why not wait until the patch comes out and just let him make it.

Tank traps? Uhhhhg more things for people to grief you with. The wire right now is mainly used to lock people out of buildings by placing them inside door ways and ladders so taht your character cant enter or exit through those areas.

I for see lots of people using tank traps to lock vehicles into spawn locations just to grief people.

Hatchet is a tool. Rocket mentioned it earlier :)

please say your not teasing us. And secretly want to feast on our tears.

I am on a tear-free diet due to accusations it is unprofessional and because someone on 4chan got upset.

But yes, the update will be released today.

Hate seeing barbed wire blocking off objects, it's incredibly lame. Especially when you're unable to get over it like you apparently should be able to.

But yes' date=' the update will be released today.

[/quote']

Zomg-omg! Can't wait.

Hate seeing barbed wire blocking off objects' date=' it's incredibly lame. Especially when you're unable to get over it like you apparently should be able to.

[/quote']

You can remove it with a tool box.

Hate seeing barbed wire blocking off objects' date=' it's incredibly lame. Especially when you're unable to get over it like you apparently should be able to.

[/quote']

You can remove it with a tool box.

I know. But first, you actually need a toolbox. Anyways, blocking off objects, being unable to proper vault over the wires as people put it in exploitative positions. Lame.

Did you look into the tent bug? We can't place any tents. Sorry for double-posting, but i don't know if you just did not see my post because of so many ppl posting here. Great work on the update.

Did you look into the tent bug? We can't place any tents. Sorry for double-posting' date=' but i don't know if you just did not see my post because of so many ppl posting here. Great work on the update.

[/quote']

You've posted 4 times in this thread about it, there's a bug report on it, and who knows where else people have posted about it. I'm sure he's well aware of the problem.

I am on a tear-free diet due to accusations it is unprofessional and because someone on 4chan got upset.

pics or it didn`t happen

You should go back to the old style of applying bandages etc.

Now you cant refuel jerry cans

Cant refuel the car

Cant apply bandages on friends

Cant give blood transfusion

ETC ETC ETC.

EDIT :: FOUND OUT NOW that if u reconnect the server u are able to give 1 blood transfusion or fill the jerry can once by using the scroll wheel.

Rocket said this is fixed.

Oh ok, but i cant see it in changelog :(

Any chance for lowering the noise you make when it's raining? Zombies shouldn't have perfect hearing when it's raining