Tersidre

1 makarov shot brings down a helicopter...

Why is this pinned? It's interesting but jeez there's 20 posts like it everyday....

Because OP will deliver. That's why its pinned.

• Like 2

Guy finds a live chopper flying overhead and happens to have zero primary ammo and 1 makarov round, shoots at the pilot and gets the murder, and has video to prove it? Yah that sounds likely...

Well this is not battlefield and the windscreens do count. I highly doubt that that he managed to pull this off with a makarov or that the chopper was sans windscreen to allow the hit.

I think you guys probably killed OP with all those beans. Internal organ failure due to the high amounts of sodium? Sounds legit.

Where is the video? I have waited without sleeping 24 hours now...

• Like 1

Obvious troll is obvious.

I feel like this is going to spawn a totally new meme or something spectacular of the like... This game is so meta. lol

Edited by Esso

If you give the your stream account and the name of the stream, i will spend several hours skipping through till i find it.

I can top the OP's story. I was once gearing up in Elektro when I saw some hacker spawned Paratrooper Cows. I was like 'WTF - Flying cows?!' Next I hear a helicopter and guns blazing. I ducked into a building and got to a window just in time to see a cow super man itself into the rotors of the helicopter. The sky exploded in red gore as raw meat started raining down on Elektro. I think at least one sniper on the hill got killed in the fallout that followed but its all good, everyone in Elektro ate well that day.

No joke, I got it on stream. I'll edit the video and post it on youtube... "soon" *wink wink*

<=^=>

I WANT TO

BELIEVE

Edited by NFK

guys from the heli would alrdy report in here to eat a piece of the famous cake but obviously cake is a lie

I think I'm entitled to watch the video.

2duw5n5.jpg

• Like 2

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE VIDEO

You-cant-handle-the-truth.jpg

• Like 2

You have 12 hours.

tumblr_m59cvinKfV1qjfxll.jpg

• Like 4

OK OP! This is it! My waiting is ower! Im suing you to FBI, Interpol, KGB and Assassins guild. You are done!

Day 1

Ok, I've tried re-installing my OS, upgrading ram, put new and more expensive graphics card but the video still isn't showing.

I decided to buy a new computer, oh the excitement.

Day 2

OP, I just spent 3000 euros on a new top of the line computer, after installing it on my office I clicked on this link again but to no avail, the video still is not showing. I'm starting to think there's sorcery involved.

Day 3

Got a new HP printer and printed this thread about 600 times, hoping that in one of those prints the link to the video would show, but nothing.

Day 4

I haven't eaten in days, I'm thirsty, but I am stronger than this, my ctrl and R keys stop functioning, I must have clicked them a million times.

Day 5

OP is a phaggot

• Like 1