Tersidre

1 makarov shot brings down a helicopter...

i want videos..... or i shall hunt you down... and take my beans back! WITH ONE MAKAROV ROUND!

... You get my beans.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you release the video now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you with a single Makarov round.

• Like 11

"guys, it didnt record properly"

"guys, my computer broke"

"guys, i have an anal prolapse"

Pick your excuse, Sir.

• Like 6

If it was actually on a live stream, as he said, he could simply give the link to the stream hoster. Streams are saved, so what...

Could it be...biggest troll of DayZ. 0_0

I will keep my beans for myself, for now thank you very much.

1 shot. 1 kill.

The hearts and minds of the people have been won over.

Calm ur tits and wait people

Didn't know Michael Bay was on these forums.

Video probably needs more lens flare.

And explosions.

Edited by nfsmwbefast
  • Like 1

Possibly the biggest bait ever done on these forums. I hope not....

So I normally play this game solo, I have a few bros who play it with me on occasion but they are hardcore into the wow arena scene and are often doing that. Soo the vast majority of the time im wandering about doing my solo thing. An interesting thing happened earlier today on us server 1581 its a daytime server and normally has a population of around 30-40 people.

I was doing my normal daily sweep down through elektro when i start hearing the thumping of helicopter blades. This has happened a few times before a group of 5 guys managed to get a chopper up and running on the server and they frequently buzz the major cities and snipe down anyone they see and move on. I had an ak-47 with no ammo and was out on the roof of the hospital looking for a camping bag. So i had no where to run. I looked up at the helicopter and first off noticed it was full of guys.. then i noticed something else.. a stream of blood coming from what appeared to be the pilot. As they were flying around and circling back around to take me out I figured i didnt have anything to lose. I pointed my makarov at the helicopter looking with dismay at my ammo counter of 1 round. I waited for them to get close strafing side to side avoiding the incoming gun fire.. i pointed at the pilot and let the round fly... nothing happened at first.. i then noticed my murder count went up by 1... shortly afterwards the helicopter spins out of control and flys into the buildings to the north of the hospital and i see.

Douche 1 has died

Douche 2 has died

Douche 3 has died

Douche 4 has died.

I only got the one murder onto my debug monitor. It took me a couple of minutes after i got done laughing and about 5-6 other nearby people started laughing over direct communication that i put together what had happened. My one round must of been a clean headshot on an already wounded pilot that had forgotten to bandage himself before they started flying. I was streaming at the time this happened to so an audience of 62 saw it happen. Currently in the process of editing the video and putting it up on youtube.. ill link it in this thread when its done :P

Dat makarov... killer of giants :P

This is so blatantly obvious, they didn't repair one part of it, say the engine, you shot it, and it blew up because the engine was damaged.

I think we will never get to the see video ... EA contacted OP and they will make it into an epic 6 hr Single Player Game available on PS4& XBOX720 ... Released in 2014 for $79,99 ...

Watch out for the summer movie of the year 2016 "Makarov" directed by Michael Bay, Roland Emmerich with a co-director appearance of Quentin Tarantino (to satisfy the hipsters) ... I'll grab my popcorn ehhh .. seed some corn .. so i'll have plenty of popcorn in 2016 ...

• Like 11

I think we will never get to the see video ... EA contacted OP and they will make it into an epic 6 hr Single Player Game available on PS4& XBOX720 ... Released in 2014 for $79,99 ...

Watch out for the summer movie of the year 2016 "Makarov" directed by Michael Bay, Roland Emmerich with a co-director appearance of Quentin Tarantino (to satisfy the hipsters) ... I'll grab my popcorn ehhh .. seed some corn .. so i'll have plenty of popcorn in 2016 ...

You got the pleasure of being the 1st person i have given beans to, cngratz!.

OP, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but I have a very particular lack of skills. I will never be able to find you. But what I do have is two dollars and a Casio wristwatch. You can have one of them.

But you will never, NEVER have my beans. Unless I see a video.

• Like 5

I heard that if you go to Green Mountain in the deep of night sometimes the magical YouTube zombie fairy will appear and show you the video. If you kill her there is a 0.28% chance of her dropping a Magical Makarov of Chopper Slaying!

Edited by AGlumSon
  • Like 6