johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

Hi,

i´m highly interested in leasing a server from you, but there is one question .. how can i make sure that the timezone is set to UTC -6 because we dont want to play all the time at night ?

thanks a lot

elvis

So this means i should wait until you roll out that update before i rent the server ? :) Because this is the only point why i hesitate to order it ...

It always to have them setup sooner than later, I believe lee wishes to roll this out in the next few days. I will have him post here for you :)

Thx for the fast answers :D Does this mean as Server Admin i can change timezone ? Or is it an option to choose from ? One other question .. are new servers patched to the newest ArmA2 Betapatch or has this to be requested separately ?

The servers are not patched to the latest BETA for ArmA II. We will not force update those until an official update for DayZ comes out that requires it. Timezone wise, I believe that support will have to change it. If you want the latest BETA on the server, its a very easy install that I'm sure we can help you figure out :)

Ok, i understand .. thats what i will do then ! As soon as the timezone change is manageable i will order the server :D Thx a lot !!

Hey Greyson,

I double checked and triple checked, I did not see a PM. If it easier to do it, just add me on skype (capecodcaper)

Mark846,

Did you not want it changed? I did not think lee pushed that out yet. Let me know

Johnny

Capecodcaper....

Will this time change be an option to change, or will we need to request it to be changed?

We've got a wide range of people playing on our server and assuming there is atleast 12 hours of "good" daylight we wanted to make it so its daytime 3PM-3AM EST.

Also do people who signed up when it was $20 a month base price keep the same price, or has everyone's costs gone up $8 a month?

We will be rolling out an update for servers soon if people want the time change :)

Any ETA on this? We want to be able to change our GMT setting...

Capecodcaper....

Will this time change be an option to change' date=' or will we need to request it to be changed?

We've got a wide range of people playing on our server and assuming there is atleast 12 hours of "good" daylight we wanted to make it so its daytime 3PM-3AM EST.

Also do people who signed up when it was $20 a month base price keep the same price, or has everyone's costs gone up $8 a month?

[/quote']

It will be a requested change. Also, what do you mean about the price? PM me with specifics :-)

Capecodcaper....

Will this time change be an option to change' date=' or will we need to request it to be changed?

[/quote']

It will be a requested change. Also, what do you mean about the price? PM me with specifics :-)

Will this only be available those those renting a ded box or can those of us renting a single instanced server also request a GMT/timezone change? If we can, any ETA on this?

Capecodcaper....

[/quote']

Will this only be available those those renting a ded box or can those of us renting a single instanced server also request a GMT/timezone change? If we can, any ETA on this?

In for answer (Johnny is talk about the same server I am)..

It just got dark on our server a few minutes ago, and its unplayable, unless people have nightvision. We look forward to hearing about changing the time as most of our group plays late into the night.

Hey Guys,

I am really sorry, but right now more advanced problems are on hold for a day because Lee (the owner) is in the hospital for a heart issue. The doc said he should be back within 6-20 hours.:s

Johnny

PS- I can sort out most problems

Hey Guys' date='

I am really sorry, but right now more advanced problems are on hold for a day because Lee (the owner) is in the hospital for a heart issue. The doc said he should be back within 6-20 hours.:s

Johnny

PS- I can sort out most problems[/size']

Hope he's okay.

Purchased last night up and running today, great technical support and great value would recommend to anyone!

Just got a call from Lee, he should be home very soon today! :D

We will get all your issues fixed out and solved ASAP.

I'll skip the bar with friends tonight :P so that we can get stuff settled in and working 100% for some intense zombie killing action :D

Just got a call from Lee' date=' he should be home very soon today! :D

We will get all your issues fixed out and solved ASAP.

I'll skip the bar with friends tonight :P so that we can get stuff settled in and working 100% for some intense zombie killing action :D[/size']

Im glad things will be getting back to normal, please please please take a look at;

Can you have a gander at my server. Hasnt worked since the move.

Im waiting to unload stuff in my camp on this server and I cant continue till I do without loosing some precious loot, been waitin dayz ;)

Sorry Capecodcapper...

Ignore anything me, Johnny or CitizenQ have posted. Somehow I ended up in this thread while try to post in another.