johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

so what about the 30 euro a month for windows operating system or you just neglecting to mention that?

• Like 1

Tonic: The owner is absolutely willing to work with people within reason, so I don't see why not.

Desrat: If you wish to get a dedicated server, put the order through, don't pay and I can go over that with you, we have been working very hard to work with our clients and make them happy

If people are wishing to try this service or have a problem. I helped a gentleman earlier with a server for a month and I paid for half as I was that confident he would be happy with his service. NOTE: I'm not the owner, just an unpaid associate

[align=center]For DayZ we are offering Windows Server OS for free!!!!

We will also get your DayZ access up and running super quick![/align]

[align=center]Guys good news, many of our dedicated servers are whitelisted already! We will take care of the rest; All you have to do is PM me that you placed an order!

Your server will be setup (with DayZ installed) within 5 minutes of placing the order. From there you will just need to be granted an instance ID (which we take care of!!)

Don't forget also guys, along with our nearly un-beatable dedicated box prices, we also have unmetered bandwith for our servers. [/align]

If anyone has any questions, you can also add me on steam: m1abrahams

or join my personal Teamspeak. The information is located at www.thefirstcav.com/comms

All clients that have been waiting for a DayZ server should be setup, whitelisted and have their IDs

Check your email for your server provisioning information :-)

As I have said before, if you put in an order, message me on the forums or steam (m1abrahams) and I will immediately work on setting up your Whitelisting and IDs

Johnny

Hello!

I was looking to purchase a server or two, but when I saw this I was puzzled;

7aNwG.png

There are four options for Arma 2. In your original post, we are told to use the Combined Operation option for DayZ, however there is the standalone option for DayZ - what is that for then? Also, the "10%ofarma" code only applies to that CO server, and not the DayZ option (which, again in your OP, is stated to be in support of the DayZ mod).

It's just a bit confusing. I have also PMed you Capecodcaper in regards to another question. Get back to me soon!

Since the forums had to revert to an old cached page, just wanted to update and say that the 15% off sale is still going

Use the code: 15%dayz

John

i Still need help yesterday the Server runs really great then today i restart it and the shit starts, first the Server is after 20 Minutes still in briefing i gat en error befor i connect the server anything with Server is out to date or something i look around and see i must update Hive i done this and after that i cant connect on my server what is this ?

Is there a chance to get cheaper ones in the EU. 85e is a shitload of money. Are there still support issues?

Hello,

Just to let you know Lee from Vilayer is working extremely hard to fix all DayZ server issues.

The issues are not the fault of Vilayer LTD but DayZ themselves.

There are updates going through and Lee is working closely.

Please be as patient as you can while he gets these issues resolved.

I'll respond when issues are resolved.

Johnny

Hello everyone,

I believe Lee has got to the bottom of the issue, he has released this email to all DayZ customers in regards to the issue.

It has come to our attention that DayZ servers at Vilayer have been getting abused resulting in many server ip addresses being blacklisted from the HIVE.

The following abuse has been reported to us,

Servers being Passworded!

Servernames not following the structure that DayZ have set in place.

THIS IS HIGHLY FORBIDDEN BY DAYZ

If your server has any of these rules applied to them REMOVE it straight away otherwise it will result in your server being suspended.

Please note that Vilayer LTD does not by it's self enforce these rules but will be making modifications to enforce them as per the request of DayZ DEV team.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This issue has made servers un-connectable and un-resolvable.

As the servers were blacklisted they were unable to connect to the hive so users may have been having multiple issues connecting.

The issues vary from,

Stuck on the loading screen

Stuck on downloading the mission

Server error "The server is running an incorrect version of the server side application, please contact DayZ Dev team for more information".

If you have had any of these issues they have now been fixed, please goto your server in the ACP-Layer and restart it.

This issue was solely down to DayZ and not Vilayer LTD as they blacklisted the main IP address of the servers due to customers passwording and changing things they should not.

Please also note that Vilayer LTD is putting measures in place to prevent this from happening in the future and they will be affective immediately

Please consult the DayZ forums for correct rules for operating a server with the DayZ mod.

I've just spoke with Lee and he has informed me that his monitoring system will now monitor every server more intensively, he has coded it to watch out for servers that are passworded. If your server is found to be passworded it will be automatically shut down and an email will be sent to the customer.

So please do not password your server and abide the rules that DayZ have set.

Johnny

I am having these problems,

All 3 of them as well as:

"Retrying to authenticate" on my Server its not even been 24 hours since i rented this server from you and to be fair the support for the first 12 of those hours was outstanding, now its something to be desired...

An update for my server would be nice as it seems you have removed the live help i was using from your site ;)

EU 28 Dogznutz

update please played on this server for an hour its been live 1 day now and had nothing but problems. Now i cant even get help or go to your live chat feature...

I have sent you a PM Death :-)

Things should be worked out as things do not happen instantly with DayZ due to the amount of setup that needs to happen. I apologize for any inconvience

Johnny

All servers are up and running :-)

Please ensure that if you have a server with us, you use our automatic restart tool that can be accessed in the TCAdmin

Johnny

I assure you i have a server with you.

I assure you my server is still not working.

I assure you i have tried to restart the server.

I assure you i have been waiting for your 24/7 live help for over 12 hours.

I assure you i have a ticket that needs replying too.

Hello Death,

After reviewing your issue, we have discovered that your server was incorrectly whitelisted by the DayZ team. The issue has been resolved and I just connected to your server. Aplogies!

Johnny

Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well!

Okay there have been issues with the DayZ installations as of late however i have spent hours fixing them.

All issues are resolved and servers should be working fine.

@DeathFX

I responded to your support ticket about 1 hour ago, informing you of the issue.

I have also had someone log into your server and verify that it's working correctly now.

Sorry for any issues you may have had but please note....

As we do not have full 100% access to the DayZ network we are unable to add servers to the whitelist automatically etc....

I spoke with DayZ dev team and they stated it wasn't added to the whitelist but has been added now.

Your server should not have any issues, I will also add 1 week to your next billing date for these issues so you havn't lost anytime.

Best Regards,

Lee

So Yesterday i reported about a Server Problem on one of the Vilayer Server, i contact the Vilayer Team and they fixed the Problem in a couple of minutes, the thing was the Hive had Problems and thats why i cant connect to that Server, what ever, the Problem is fixed and the Server Just runs great, I really trust the Vilayer Team. Thx Again =)