Sign in to follow this  
lllewqer

What do you guys think will happen when we hit 1M?

We are almost at 1M unique players. Something MUST happen when it hits 1M? What do you think will happen? I am going with a new patch or release dates for standalone.

The sky will open up and swallow us all, depositing the community on the shores of Chenarus to truly start the testing.

• Like 10

What? You want a big patch of fixing all of the bugs that exist atm? Keep dreaming.

We are almost at 1M unique players. Something MUST happen when it hits 1M? What do you think will happen? I am going with a new patch or release dates for standalone.

Nothing. The sun will rise tomorrow. Just another day.

B@nkers will still be w@nkers and script kiddies will still be script kiddies .. I thought I start with a positive example :)

Now let's remove all hackers from that "unique" amount of numbers and we are back to 600k :D

Good question maybe they well add shit sandwiches to the game.

You don't live in england do you?

Pah England. :rolleyes:

Everything south of Gretna is essentially the Sahara.. B)

1 million players? I wonder how many of that is actively playing, or just has a log on the HIVE.

Honestly though, we shouldn't look at the numebr of players, but the quality of the game. If WoW has taught me anything, it's that large groups of people are usually wrong.

Edited by Virfortis

Once it's hit one million users it will then hit one million and one users

I don't know. I have a feeling the air is a bit out.

Normally my server would be full by now and now it's lingering at 17 players instead of 50. A quick glance at the server list reveals that there are only 2 full servers :\

Standalone announcement, isn't it obvious?

Green Mountain will start broadcasting an easy listening format.

• Like 2

Would be funny if the game can't record players above 1 million like with tents. And they get duplicated gear and all that jazz :)

I don't know. I have a feeling the air is a bit out.

Normally my server would be full by now and now it's lingering at 17 players instead of 50. A quick glance at the server list reveals that there are only 2 full servers :\

I am not even venturing into anything denser than a 3 midnight server, since I met my first hacker and survived, varely..

I was on one server with one and "bandito loco" smelled like a hacker and I left...

• Like 1

The development team will tweet about it and thank the community for their support.

Also there'll be a shitstorm in the General Discussion forum, mods will lock most threads about the 1 Million players and either compile them all or create one and sticky it.

That's all that's gonna happen.

BI will laugh their asses off that they made so much money of the dayz community without being forced to provide any support. That's what's gping to happen.