Sign in to follow this  
YouCan'tGetRidOfMe

B.I. doesn't give a shit about you...

Yeah, it is really enjoyable with all the DC'ers, Hackers and Script kiddies. Teleporting people everywhere, switching out guns, crashing your game/servers, implementing scripts on your game to get your banned. But, they don't get banned cause they are running bypasses.Yeah, ENJOY THAT SHIT!

Arma wasn't designed for DayZ and DayZ isn't endorsed by BI in any way. The game wasn't intended of mainstream success because it is so insecure to do what it was designed to do.

Arma is a military simulator, not a zombie survival mmorpg. The scripts are allowed to be executed because basically everything in the game runs on scripts.

Every time you spawn? Script. Every time a loot pile spawns? Script. Every time a vehicle spawns? Script. Zombies spawn? Script. Food and drink meters? Script.

Try playing the actual game once, you will realize how amazing the engine is at what it is designed for. The editor and armory alone makes the game fairly awesome.

How many people bought Arma 2, originally, for Arma 2? How many, in the past 3 months bought Arma 2 for DayZ, solely?Oh, OK!

You mix up quality and quantity...

Most people are by definition average.. and below ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:IQ_curve.svg

If you unleash a herd of subhuman intelligence on a good product, it's not the products fault.

That's why jet fighters are not flown by everybody ..

Good luck getting those engines to support a map like Chernarus and have a render distance of over 10 feet

I can only recommend making it better :)

http://mycryengine.com/

http://www.ogre3d.org/

But beware even in the Cryengine Forest demo all the trees on the hill are sprites only .. Arma is amazing given it's scale ..

Can I recommend you read the whole post before you answer ;)

Is this a joke? Am I missing something? You're just insulting everyone who disagree's with you and refusing to acknowledge another opinion/side of the story. Wow. Get your facts straight and quit brandishing nonsensical objective ramblings littered with vulgar and rude obscenities little boy.

• Like 1

I bought arma 2 for arma 2 and will buy arma 3 for arma 3.

DayZ is just a bonus. In a few months playerbase will diminish massively when the majority jumps on something new.

Then we'll have good Dayz ;)

• Like 2

Is this a joke? Am I missing something? You're just insulting everyone who disagree's with you and refusing to acknowledge another opinion/side of the story. Wow. Get your facts straight and quit brandishing nonsensical objective ramblings littered with vulgar and rude obscenities little boy.

All of you have no valid stance. All I hear is semantics and legalities as arguments. Give me a human response. Am I the only one that feels fucked over by this shit-stain of a company for not supporting this brilliant concept because of money? What have you all become.Faggots, the lot of you.

Can I recommend you read the whole post before you answer ;)

I read you reccomending Cryengine for a game like DayZ.

I paid money into DayZ game. What does one assume, when you hear Alpha? You expect a Beta then Final, yes?On what engine? Well, the engine you bought, yes? Fuck your corporate sycophantic thought process. You are worse than the corps. Fuck you in your shitty pussy.

Still waiting for that screenshot...

All of you have no valid stance. All I hear is semantics and legalities as arguments. Give me a human response. Am I the only one that feels fucked over by this shit-stain of a company for not supporting this brilliant concept because of money? What have you all become.Faggots, the lot of you.

Right, but your stance is totally valid though hunh man? Cool story....

Too bad I don't even get semantics and armchair lawyer from you. I get some moron typing "fuck off, faggot" every other post. Like that solidifies your point, HAHA. All I see is stupid. How's that for a human response? How you feel screwed over by a company who won't support a third party mod you never even had to download/pay-for is laughable. If you can't see why, that's your fault not mine.

Edited by PunchClockVillain

BI are most likely thinking this way as they seem to make military training sims first and foremost.I think they make millions on this compared to the paltry amount from the game version....till Dayz that is! And people here will fight over the OP when in fact he has a very good point.Rocket seems to bend reality when he is asked the same question over and over "will duping ever be fixed".I think he stated that if it becomes standalone then he can lock down the scripts.....not sure on that though.We will have to wait and see on this one.

LOL someone needs a hug.

You said it yourself. 30 bucks is chump change. You don't have to play this. Obviously you get off spouting shit on the forums. It reminds me of a small child running round screaming "look at me guys, look at me guys" until they trip and fall on their face.

Edited by junglist

Still waiting for that screenshot...

I already said, I bought ARMA 2 for DayZ. 3 months ago. That makes my stance less valid? When, the company took my money and made your shitty game better for you?No, that makes me a sucker. But, it still makes you an asshole for protecting them because your game is OK. Fuck off, goober.

This response is exactly why corps release shit, unfinished products. All the while, you guys pay them money for it, smiling and protecting while they are deep dicking you.

Cool. Not me, though. I will stand up and say something.

Here is something...

Arma 3 won't fix any of these issues. It is the same unsecure system with prettier lights.

GG!

I'm getting dicked around because I bought a great game (Arma) and got a great mod which I love FREE? Yeah, totally getting butt fucked there!

Gotta love these threads threatening to sue companies, I really do. Wait, you expected support for your ridiculous idea? Yeah, no. People aren't that stupid.

BI are most likely thinking this way as they seem to make military training sims first and foremost.I think they make millions on this compared to the paltry amount from the game version....till Dayz that is! And people here will fight over the OP when in fact he has a very good point.Rocket seems to bend reality when he is asked the same question over and over "will duping ever be fixed".I think he stated that if it becomes standalone then he can lock down the scripts.....not sure on that though.We will have to wait and see on this one.

240 million a year, from the NATO alliance. That is not the case. Why release a commercial product... you know what...I am talking to mouth-breathers. Enjoy your corporatism.

I read you reccomending Cryengine for a game like DayZ.

No I said he should do it better ;) and said that all the trees on the hills are sprites... which would indicate to me that I don't recommend it. :)

240 million a year, from the NATO alliance. That is not the case. Why release a commercial product... you know what...I am talking to mouth-breathers. Enjoy your corporatism.

Is mouth-breather an insult

I breathe frrom my mouth sometimes :/

I already said, I bought ARMA 2 for DayZ. 3 months ago. That makes my stance less valid? When, the company took my money and made your shitty game better for you?No, that makes me a sucker. But, it still makes you an asshole for protecting them because your game is OK. Fuck off, goober.

Are you retarded? I'm serious, you must have some kind of mental illnes.

I'm getting dicked around because I bought a great game (Arma) and got a great mod which I love FREE? Yeah, totally getting butt fucked there!

Gotta love these threads threatening to sue companies, I really do. Wait, you expected support for your ridiculous idea? Yeah, no. People aren't that stupid.

I said I am going to look into what can be done to make either BI support it, or try to get my money back.None of you even read past the first sentence, that much is evident. I know, I don't have a case. From a legal perspective. But, from an ethical perspective, my stance is strong. BI is laughing all the way to the bank from Rocket's hard work and our money. 30 million extra from a dead, and it was dead, product is not chump change. They should be, by law, required to implement some standards for DayZ. If for nothing else, for the future profit margin. Maybe Rocket is to blame for some of this, maybe not. But, in the end, who pays for it? We do, the consumer. Twice, mind you. Once with monetary means, and the second time with our experience being ruined. I blame shit companies, don't you?Of course you don't you love paying for shit ass DLCs and inane sequels and threequels (so on and so forth). I remember when SDK's were released and maps, skins were free. I bet you weren't even alive when that was the case. Seems to me everyone that argues against me, never got those things, so we all shouldn't get those things again. This whole thing is fucking gross.

They started small, they deserve it.. :)

I modded OFP 10 years ago and they made 3 deer models for me ..

Edited by Ankhenaten
  • Like 1

...not even ambulance chacers would touch a gamer class action lawsuit.

Is mouth-breather an insult

I breathe frrom my mouth sometimes :/

Solely? You are supposed to breathe through your nose and out your mouth. If you breathe in through your mouth and out your mouth, then you might be inbred. Maybe I should have said, inbred. Inbred!

I said I am going to look into what can be done to make either BI support it, or try to get my money back.None of you even read past the first sentence, that much is evident. I know, I don't have a case. From a legal perspective. But, from an ethical perspective, my stance is strong. BI is laughing all the way to the bank from Rocket's hard work and our money. 30 million extra from a dead, and it was dead, product is not chump change. They should be, by law, required to implement some standards for DayZ. If for nothing else, for the future profit margin. Maybe Rocket is to blame for some of this, maybe not. But, in the end, who pays for it? We do, the consumer. Twice, mind you. Once with monetary means, and the second time with our experience being ruined. I blame shit companies, don't you?Of course you don't you love paying for shit ass DLCs and inane sequels and threequels (so on and so forth). I remember when SDK's were released and maps, skins were free. I bet you weren't even alive when that was the case. Seems to me everyone that argues against me, never got those things, so we all shouldn't get those things again. This whole thing is fucking gross.

With the military contract they don't have to deal with millions of whingers, just one big whinger that at least pays. Clever policy. They also ensured the studio doesn't die 3 years, or a year later ... Clever people,