sausagefingers

Never trust a N00b

So, I found this guy running at Balota just after I logged in as a N00b, so I follow him and decide to switch my FRAPS on incase something cool/funny happens.

It does.

• Like 49

Hahahahaha. YES. I always get really sketched out when someone is running behind me. Because stuff like that happens. Which is why I dont let that happen.

Haha, right after seeing this video, I saw a thread called "People shooting unarmed people, why?". I posted this video in that thread as a response.

• Like 7

So, I found this guy running at Balota just after I logged in as a N00b, so I follow him and decide to switch my FRAPS on incase something cool/funny happens.

It does.

Why did you put all the tools into a backpack when you had like 10 free tool slots?

• Like 3

And thats why I NEVER keep ammo to my guns in my backpack... :3

• Like 1

hahaha... that poor guy.... live and learn though, right?

Yhea it was his (the victim) fault for not keeping his gun directly on the dude. There was a good 1-2 seconds he could of returned fire before dieing.

If you look at the vid, he pulled out the SVD to show it off and scoped it, this was his biggest mistake.

• Like 1

You have my beans. I wasn't expecting that.

I may not be a bandit, but when people do stupid things i'm okay with whatever happens to them. Which is also why I'm uncaring when I die at the NWAF. Everything I do there is stupid.

Must admit, I dont condone that kinda guff, but I did actually LOL in the office......

It does.

Next time place the GPS,NVG tools etc on ur main bag (and they will go into ur toolbelt) so you have more room for the other stuff.