2 Steak

2 Water

4 M107 Mags

4 Stanag Mags

2 Morphine

2 Painkillers

2 Bandages

1 Antibiotics

Why do you walk around with so many suits and weapons?

Or is that just your usual attire (Dependent on what you're doing at the time)

If we can kill hackers with this stuff, you can kill non-hackers with it. So don't QQ about it.

...So using hacked equipment is okay...? You know they say to not pick those things up, but if you fire them off too much battleye will pick it up and globally ban you.

• Like 1

Thus, anyone above my skill could kill me.

Doesn't change the fact that you obviously need hacked weapons to survive/get kills

Oh and btw, everyone who kills you will look at your corpse and say "well, I just killed a hacker"

You're pretty much the same type of inbreed scum as a cheater

Continue to cry, child.

Where am I crying?

I'm neither jealous of your "ph4t l3wt" nor do I cry about your "ph4t l3wt"

You calling me a child is absolutely funny, I'm not the one trying to justify the use of hacked weaponry

What I'm doing is pointing out that I would appreciate it if you would invalidate your contribution to the gene pool

Preferably with gasoline, just to make sure

Edited by Hawk24

Im currently rocking....THE COAST !! killed by the invisible axe man earlier today and lost all my good shit :( ghillie, NVG's, rangefinder, m4a3 cco, and as50. Damn those hackers. Damn them all to hell.

• Like 1

DMR, M1911, ghillie, lots of water and meat. I don't like the time pressure to constantly stay around food cause I only have 2 of each with me. GPS, Map, Compass, Knife, Matches, Bandages, Morphine, Painkillers and all of the typical stuff...

Only thing missing would be rangefinder and night vision.

...So using hacked equipment is okay...? You know they say to not pick those things up, but if you fire them off too much battleye will pick it up and globally ban you.

If someone whines about dying to a "hacked" weapon, they need to leave DayZ. It's a weapon, just like any other. It kills the same, and requires the same amount of skill to use.

Players do. I'll take the word of the Devs who said it'd be fine. And why would firing them off attract the attention of BattlEye? That makes 0% sense.

Doesn't change the fact that you obviously need hacked weapons to survive/get kills

Oh and btw, everyone who kills you will look at your corpse and say "well, I just killed a hacker"

You're pretty much the same type of inbreed scum as a cheater

Yet I kill a hacker and plenty others without them? Your assumption is invalid.

I don't die. And would I care? Nope.

You're just an upset child.

Where am I crying?

I'm neither jealous of your "ph4t l3wt" nor do I cry about your "ph4t l3wt"

You calling me a child is absolutely funny, I'm not the one trying to justify the use of hacked weaponry

What I'm doing is pointing out that I would appreciate it if you would invalidate your contribution to the gene pool

Preferably with gasoline, just to make sure

On every response to my original post.

Because it's true?

You whining and crying about it is even funnier.

(Because you don't have any?)

You don't get out much, do you?

If someone whines about dying to a "hacked" weapon, they need to leave DayZ. It's a weapon, just like any other. It kills the same, and requires the same amount of skill to use.

Players do. I'll take the word of the Devs who said it'd be fine. And why would firing them off attract the attention of BattlEye? That makes 0% sense.

No, it makes perfect sense. I am going to assume you are an misinformed individual and explain this to you.

Battleye detects some hacks by weapons that are not whitelisted. DayZ servers have a whitelisted weapon list.

Hackers jack into battleye to become invisible, allowing them to avoid the system completely. This lets them easily bypass any whitelist DayZ has because of how the ArmaII engine works.

You, I am going to assume, do not have this memory jack into battleye. Battleye doesn't collect your GUID for picking up hacked weapons, or even using them for the first dozen times. (As Several DayZ Dev's have explained.) However, continued usage IS flagged by Battleye and when they do their round of global bans, your GUID has been collected and you are placed on that list.

A thermal weapon takes significantly less skill to use over a weapon without it. Firing it is the same, but the advantages and perks of a thermal weapon cannot be ignored. Let alone on a sniper rifle...

Also, I know a DayZ Dev recently said "Picking up hacked weapons doesn't get you baned... but telling people to USE hacked weapons is a different story."

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin
  • Like 1

It's a weapon, just like any other.

Why use hacked weapons then, if it's like any other

Oh right, the one might be an unscoped AKM with 7.62 and the other one an AS50 with integrated Thermal optics spotting everything within a matter of seconds

Absolutely the same, that's why you use it even though it's not even in DayZ...right?

I'm currently laughing my ass off about your patethic red color centered text

Makes you look so much more badass....y'know....

requires the same amount of skill to use.
TWS

Burn yourself, please, thanks

You don't get out much, do you?

SUCH AN ORIGINAL ANSWER

I'M TERRIFIED BY THE ORIGINALITY

Edited by Hawk24

Well I have the absolute worst luck at finding loot and have never found a ghillie, camo, NVG, Rangefinder, GPS, AS50, or any other high level items.

Thus, I like to stick with the effective yet more common (especially ammo wise) combo of a DMR with a M1911 sidearm.

DMR for distance targets, usually players, and the M1911 for its ability to take out a survivor in three or less body shots with minimal sound. Well, at least it could until it got severely penalized in the latest update, which I really hope gets undone.

Nerfing the damage so heavily on so many weapons really has messed up the game quite a bit if you ask me.

Gillie, and the SVD camo (5 mags), + the M4A3 CCO (6 mags) almost all tools, med supplies. I mainly sit at the NWAF and enjoy being nearly impossible to see.

No, it makes perfect sense. I am going to assume you are an misinformed individual and explain this to you.

Battleye detects some hacks by weapons that are not whitelisted. DayZ servers have a whitelisted weapon list.

Hackers jack into battleye to become invisible, allowing them to avoid the system completely. This lets them easily bypass any whitelist DayZ has because of how the ArmaII engine works.

You, I am going to assume, do not have this memory jack into battleye. Battleye doesn't collect your GUID for picking up hacked weapons, or even using them for the first dozen times. (As Several DayZ Dev's have explained.) However, continued usage IS flagged by Battleye and when they do their round of global bans, your GUID has been collected and you are placed on that list.

A thermal weapon takes significantly less skill to use over a weapon without it. Firing it is the same, but the advantages and perks of a thermal weapon cannot be ignored. Let alone on a sniper rifle?

Oh god. If you believe that BattlEye counts each time I fire my rifle. You are so. Just so. I don't even care to discuss that with you anymore. Try imagining the scope of that.

Maybe you'll do some more research on how BattlEye actually works. -Facepalm-

Would you prefer I use my L85?

Why use hacked weapons then, if it's like any other

Oh right, the one might be an unscoped AKM with 7.62 and the other one an AS50 with integrated Thermal optics spotting everything within a matter of seconds

Absolutely the same, that's why you use it even though it's not even in DayZ...right?

I'm currently laughing my ass off about your patethic red color centered text

Makes you look so much more badass....y'know....

Burn yourself, please, thanks

Because I have these guns, and I killed someone for them?

That sounds like a childs argument. "Well if it's the same, throw it away since I don't have it TT.TT"

Glad you find the little things in life funny.

Someones upset.

throw it since I don't have it

You really are a fucking retard

"Bad bad hackers ruining my game"

"Oh an obviously hacked gun, imma use it since I wasn't the one hacking it in HERPADERPADERP"

Rifle: FAL

Pistol: Revolver 45.

Sniper: DMR

NightVision

ALICE Pack

Binoculars

Map

Compas

GPS

n'stuff

At the moment I'm rolling with a MK 48, M4A1 Holo SD, M9SD, Coyote BP, NVGs, GPS, rangefinder and every basic tool. I'm considering switching the MK 48 for a DMR, AS50 or M107.

Also, I have read that the M4A1 Holo SD is a hacked in weapon. Is that true? If I get banned for using it, it's enough to buy a new CD key to get around it, right?

I hate everyone on this thread. I have been looking for a coyote backpack and NVG for the past week and have gone to the barracks at the NWAF a total of 40 to 50 times. I have murdered 8 people looting there and still not NVG or Coyote backpack. One bright spot is my tent is filled with rare guns, but it will be a small prize when I get shot by some dude with NVG's on a night server.

My loadout changes as often as I get killed by hackers.

My target loadout is this:

M16A4 ACOG - on the move, security, bulk zombie removal

L85A2 AWS - spotter, rangefinder

AS50 - designated marksman

M9 SD - infiltration

With a Coyote Backpack and 2 rifles that share ammunition you can pack three primaries. You can't carry a lot of food/water/medical supplies but you only need a water bottle, a knife, matches, and a hatchet to keep yourself fed and watered.

No need to list the rest of the equipment since it is the same for everybody. I mean come on, you're going to carry NVGs if you can, you're going to have a rangefinder if you can, etc., blah blah blah blah.

Edited by random51

You really are a fucking retard

"Bad bad hackers ruining my game"

"Oh an obviously hacked gun, imma use it since I wasn't the one hacking it in HERPADERPADERP"

The hackers "ruining" the game are the ones blowing up everything and killing everyone.

The ones who spawn stuff in are nothing more than easy prey.

Does that mean I like hackers? Nope.

I'll continue to shoot children like you with these guns, and you can continue to whine about it.

You've derailed this thread enough.

I use a M4A1 M203 Holo. PDW (Due to recent nerfs to weapons.) The M203 Nades take up pistol ammo slots, the PDW takes up Pistol ammo slots OR main inventory slots. So My loadout can be adjusted accordingly to my situation.

The M203 HE Nades do roughly 8k splash damage, can hit people through walls (Due to the explosion.) and can go roughly 800m with the nade.

Hrm, I may have to give the M4A1 Holo another shot after hearing that it hits people through walls too. I just couldn't stand the holo sight, only game I've ever played where it was worse than others, the aperture is tiny, the window is fairly opaque and white, and the actual holo sight is so tiny the space between the ring and the dot is barely noticeable.

I've never fiddled with M203 nades much, what kind of blast radius do they have?

I was rocking a CZ550, AKM, and PDW with SD mags until a server glitch took the CZ and the AKM :(

May not be the best gear in the world, but it works great for solo play.

I've never fiddled with M203 nades much, what kind of blast radius do they have?

Pretty decent. I think roughly 10-15m?

Current one is only 3 or 4 days old thanks to my 23 day old character being on the receiving end of a server wide hack attack last week (AS50, you will be missed). Play solo 100% of the time.

Primary: M4A3 CCO (very first weapon I found after re-spawning!)

Secondary: DMR

Sidearm: G17 (used to hate it until the 1911 got nerfed)

Going to try and get my hands on an M14. Always liked the idea of having my two rifles use the same ammo. Other than that, just want to find a ghillie and a pair of NVGs).

Weapon 1: BAF AS50 with 4 AS50 mags

Weapon 2: DMR with 3 mags

Sidearm: PDW + 3 mags

Ghillie suit

Coyote Pack

NVGs

Rangefinder

GPS

+ some tools.

Edited by Pingulol