Gradles

Baconforce is a coward.

Granted, you got me fair and square at the Balota airfield this morning. You took my NVGs, G17, M4A1 CCO and Alice pack...fine, you earned them. But then my buddy (who was nearby, and who you didnt see) shot you 3 times and you Alt+F4'd. Eff you. Eff you so effing much.

Play like a man. It's bottom feeders like you that ruin this game. Work for your shiny gear like the reat of us.

We'll be looking for you.

I'm all ears. After that, i immediately added him as a friend in Day Z Commander, and whaddya know, he was in a different (and low pop) server.

does it look like anyone cares? if he dc'ed, let him be. It's no reason to create a thread on a forum...

I'd be really surprised if he speaks up.

Seems like 9/10 encounters i have end in a combat log. I feel like i'm the only one who doesn't. I accept death, and my own foolish mistakes...no matter what nice loot i have.

• Like 2

Well...5 months later.

I googled my user name for just about everything to see what would come up. Saw this, and had no idea it existed. I remember you. As crazy as that is, i remember. I didn't even know DayZ Commander had a friends list, so i never received the message but i do remember killing you and, yes, i alt+f4'd. I admit it in shame. To be honest, i have no excuse other than i was on a horrible streak that day of all my avatars dying (including one that already had gear almost equivalent to yours). Even my private hive guy got killed by a hacker. I was mad, and i saw the opportunity to get some good shit and GTFO. I didn't even see you had a friend there but i got my ass out of the server and to a different one to loot my stuff away almost immediately. I regret it, and wish i could've said something earlier - but alas, that's how life works. Props to you my man, and good hunting.

• Like 2

Hello there

Normally I would throw a necro thread like this back into the tomb it came from. But this is interesting, I'll leave it among the living (for now) and let's see where this goes.

Rgds

LoK

PS. in future don't dig up dead threads. They leave an awful smell and I can never get the dirt out of the carpet afterwards.

Edited by orlok

I'd be really surprised if he speaks up.

Seems like 9/10 encounters i have end in a combat log. I feel like i'm the only one who doesn't. I accept death, and my own foolish mistakes...no matter what nice loot i have.

I took a break from dayz for a month or so maybe 2 months ago, and when I came back I'd realised how much I actually enjoy getting the gear instead of having to worry about losing my .50 cal all the time. I take every death like a man, and most of the time it's a burden of having to look after my gear being taken off my shoulders.

Hello there

Normally I would throw a necro thread like this back into the tomb it came from. But this is interesting, I'll leave it among the living (for now) and let's see where this goes.

Rgds

LoK

PS. in future don't dig up dead threads. They leave an awful smell and I can never get the dirt out of the carpet afterwards.

BM on my part, my forum etiquette has gone to hell the last few months. Feel free to do with it as you like, i'm not looking for attention - i just want to stake my claim and repent for the crimes i've commited (with beans perhaps)

I'm still waiting for the Footage of tht chopper killed with a Makarov. It's nice though to see a player come out and admit they did it, after all this time I would not have remembered.

• Like 1

Bacon, no beans for you! Although they go great with bacon! I will give you credit for fessing up, even if noone really cared. We've all had people alt f-4 on us, (We all hate it) I personally just pretent the vermin fell into the abyss never to be recovered. I wish they'd finally fix it, but it looks like we'll have to wait for the SA for that. So don't sweat it, poo happens, it get's flung, just wipe it off and continue.

Just don't do it again!

A DayZ forum court order?

mlfw226_Fluttershy09.png

Edited by The Smorski

I'm still waiting for the Footage of tht chopper killed with a Makarov. It's nice though to see a player come out and admit they did it, after all this time I would not have remembered.

It's coming!

• Like 1

Props for admitting to combat logging. Hope you don't continue to play that way ...