mattlightfoot

Which T-Shirt design would you buy?

I like one and two. If I had to pick between the two I think I'd be forced to pick number two. Although, both are pretty awesome.

Number 1 would be great as a limited print only available during the alpha testing. Have number 2 available all the time.

i chose just the logo, im not a fan of too many words on my shirts lol, and the phrases just seem corny

On the back of the DAYZ logo shirt it should read "delicious tears" just below the neck line in small letters.

The Logo is strong enough to stand alone, it's clean and balanced.

I'd buy a couple of twos.

Put Alpha Tester/Alpha Survivor/Alpha Bandit/Friendly? on the back with small font.

can we get shirts that are, you know, not black? I have way too many metal band shirts lol

Most likely I would pick #2. But then #1 is actually very cool but I would only like to see a shirt like that after Alpha is over and we begin the Beta phase. Then we can say that we survived The Alpha testing.

Option one the soldier looks out of place and makes it kinda weird to read.

Option 3 is really difficult to read the word DEAD

Option 2 wins!

You need a shirt that has the dayz logo on it and on the front it says "Are you friendly?" and on the back have a bunch of bullet holes.

Alpha is kinda cool, since it shows you were there at the beginning.

I'm no hipster though, so I voted for the simple DAY Z design.

Option 1 looks kinda lame imo.

Option 3 isn't (directly) repping DayZ.

Thus, option 2 is the best option.

Why not give us the option of both #1 ? I'd buy both just to support such a great mod team. I dont care for #3 because it doesnt say anything about Dayz.

The marketability of #1 is pretty limited, but it would be a nice prize for the winners of the competitions you guys have going on.

#3 isn't bad, but it doesn't really advertise anything.

That being said, #2 gets the vote.

This is though one.. The 1st shirt looks really cool, and tells everyone that you're a DayZ veteran after it's "fully-released", but I think that the 2nd shirt looks most coolest, nothing too much on the shirt.

I'd buy 1 during the Alpha (maybe at the end to be honest) and then 2 when it is out of beta.