mattlightfoot

Which T-Shirt design would you buy?

First one seems nicest logo but second right to point with name DayZ.

But don't forget number one ALPHA T-SHIRT is what all this crazy Dayz WWW MADNESS is all around the globe made this SUCCES SO FAR:)

Just my 2 ZOMBIES!

Day'Z logo then You are Dead.

"I survived the dayz alpha" seem to geeky to me as in wear it in public :P

I present to you the three options' date=' please vote in the poll below;

Option one - I Survived the DayZ Alpha

Option two - DayZ logo t-shirt

Option three - You are dead[/quote']

Hello, DayZ, and sorry for my bad english.

First of all I want to say that I am a designer and my main field of activity is printing on T-shirts (design development and technological processing of files for production of color cliches).

From the designs submitted, I think the best option ("lesser evil") is №2... but in fact none of them I really do not like and mainly because of this "flat one color w/o halftones" thing. Is this some kind of a technological limitation? What technology you choose for printing?

Also from my own experience I can say that a pure white image on black fabric is almost never looks good.

P.S.: I would gladly buy a T-shirt with this picture:

http://dayzmod.com/img/logo1.jpg

Hi guys' date='

Something people have been asking for is DayZ t-shirts, so we have joined up with Joystick Junkies, to provide to you some t-shirt designs.

Because we are so heavily dependant upon the community, due to members hosting servers and you all being fantastic and deciding to play DayZ. We want to give you the options of the t-shirt designs we have so far.

I present to you the three options, please vote in the poll below;

Option one - I Survived the DayZ Alpha

Option two - DayZ logo t-shirt

Option three - You are dead

[/quote']

I like #3 personally

I'd like the 2nd shirt, but for limited time, there should be text "Alpha tester" on the back, or somethin like that.

But that's only my stupid idea.

I would like a white shirt with black print of the second option especially now when summer is coming :). But maybe you're already counting on having several colours available? :)

How about mixing up 1 and 2? DayZ logo on front, and 'I survived DayZ alpha' text only on back. That's how I would roll.

PS: Hoodies pls.

Baseball caps' date=' flasks and backpacks pls.

[/quote']

Yes! And Mugs, cups, dishes, flags, scarfs, posters, curtains, action figures and bumper stickers!

Option 2 BTW

Oh and regarding to the post above me, I'd like just the logo in front and maybe on the back at shoulder height: I survived

nothing more

I love them all and I would probably buy them all aswell xD

Design #2, although the logo feels too big. Stick with the KISS principal.

I don't mean getting Gene Simmons to design one – Keep It Simple, Stupid.

I would have voted for "you are dead" if it looked more like the actual screen with the hand in the background. but for now, my vote is with the logo.