rocket

HOTFIX 1.5.8.3 Rolling Update

Confirming random spawning issues, for myself and my friends. Started in 1.5.8.2 this afternoon having issues, still seems to be the case with 1.5.8.3. One friend was stuck in "dev purgatory", unable to spawn back into the game, he kept landing in the dev forest or whatever. I myself quit from .2 a bit north of kamenka, loaded .3, and joined US9 to find myself at an airstrip *somewhere* (it just said airstrip) where I've never been. It claimed I had 23 kills and 15 headshots, but I died last night and haven't shot anything since. Seems like the DB is losing consistency?

I've tried with 1.5.8.2 and 1.5.8.3' date=' as well as many servers.... I cannot actually respawn in the traditional sense. I keep getting placed in low blood, injured situations with random amounts of zombie kills on my debug monitor.

[/quote']

THIS EXACTLY

Where do we locate the RDP file Rocket?

All our stats and items are gone? O.o or is that just an individual problem?

I'll tempt the devil and say I have had no spawning or re-spawning problems but have suffered from massive FPS drops.

The losing rounds in the charger problem is real for me.

I have tried not reloading until the "clip" is empty but the count is wrong.

Impressed, thanks.

My FPS just became terrible after 1.5.8.3

It was perfect before. Anyone else having this issue?

Are you all making sure that the server you are using is updated??

Respawned in the crosshairs of a sniper at elektro with none the items I had when I logged off. I also had random stats.

Guys, please. I think Rocket has enough evidence here to know that there is an issue with FPS drops and weird respawn bugs. Just let him do his work. You don't want him to go into a rage state again.

Are you all making sure that the server you are using is updated??

Yes, US9 listed as 1.5.8.3 when I joined, but like I said, these problems were happening for some of my friends before we even discovered that 1.5.8.3 was out... we were still playing on .2

New bug with this fix...when you die, you respawn back to where you died with same affects... and health, but there is a corpse on the ground with all stuff on it, duped.

I have the same problem that everyone many people seem to be facing tonight. I died tonight' date=' and since then I have tried to get a respawn, but all I get is random spawning all over the map. Mostly in Elektro, but in many other places too. I spawn in random locations, with random blood, random temperature, random kills and random everything. I have now died and re-spawned about 15 times to "make sure", on three different servers.

[/quote']

I'm having the same problem

I keep respawning with low blood at different amounts at the most random places

A lot of weird glitches have happened since the update. The FPS is amazing by the way.

1) I kept spawning in the same spot with 300 blood and then I would keep bleeding out and the process kept repeating until I randomly spawned with 9000 blood.

2) After that, a horde saw me and after I took a few hits, I was stuck standing/spinning in circles while the hourglass was going down very slowly. All of the controls were locked while this happened so I had no choice but to wait.

3) Some people spawned with broken limbs, and reported glitching into things.

Hey rocket there wont be any crash files if the game dosnt crash right? The game is not crashing there seems to be a problem with the stats sync!

Hey rocket there wont be any crash files if the game dosnt crash right? The game is not crashing there seems to be a problem with the stats sync!

My game did not crash, but I had an rpt file to send them. Take a look in the folder.

HOTFIX : 23 MAY 2012

Affected addons:

* dayz_code 1.5.8.3

Changelog:

* [FIXED] Temperature not increasing in sunshine

* [FIXED] Cleanup not occuring on servers for loot (causing massive lag and FPS issues)

* [FIXED] Fires can't be placed in buildings

* [FIXED] Tent's cannot be placed easily (reduced object checking zone area)

nice

Keep spawning with 900 blood, in somebody elses body with somebody elses stats and dying before i can bandage..

Rinse and repeat, 10+ times now.

Unfortunately absolutely unplayable now. I respawned 10 times and its at some random location, with very low blood, and someone elses stats

Files sent, hoping you can get this fixed ASAP. Love you guys and this mod, keep up the great work.