rocket

HOTFIX 1.5.8.3 Rolling Update

Files sent' date=' hoping you can get this fixed ASAP. Love you guys and this mod, keep up the great work.

[/quote']

I own 2 servers and can confirm from everyone playing that these are the 2 major issues:

1) Very low FPS (after respawning)

2) Persistent respawning in random locations, with low blood, and someone elses stats

I haven't had any respawn glitches, and have respawned about a half dozen times since I updated my files. My problem is, after the update, I've joined a half dozen different servers, and in every case, after anywhere from a few minutes to 10 minutes, I lose connection.

ISSUE FOUND:

1 Million Characters. You broke'd the database.... We're fixing now :)

I spawned back in after playing all day today after I installed the patch just now. I've now lost all the progress I made this morning/afternoon and have spawned back where I was last night when I logged off, including all the equipment. Means I've lost matches, compass, lots of ammo ect.

Normal or not? This isn't a rage as I know it's alpha just warning of the issue. Also happened to a mate.

ISSUE FOUND:

Haha.. That's a good problem to have. Congrats and thanks :D

2) Persistent respawning in random locations, with low blood, and someone elses stats

Same same, I lost all my gear and now I'm in a church some place with 2k blood! hahaha! I'm not bitter by the way this is what Alpha's are about. Its great to see such active dev's, keep up the good work Rocket!

DO NOT DIE!

Currently we can't create new characters. We hit 1 million so your new characters can't be created. Will be resolved in next hour.

ISSUE FOUND:

Ohmy, this mod is A MONSTER - A VERY SEXY MONSTER! :heart:

:) OMG dont scare me like that but really 1 million wow thats alota people dieing and going to die!! finding the issue fast was awesome ! GJ DEV TEAM!!

DO NOT DIE!

Currently we can't create new characters. We hit 1 million so your new characters can't be created. Will be resolved in next hour.

Yay!

I died with my new // bugged character (respawn), is all my old stuff gone now ;-( ?

I sent my files already but I tried to respawn a couple more times. It's persistent, with varying stats/location on each spawn. Three of my friends are playing and they aren't affected.

I'll just chill til it's sorted.

When I respawn a new character he starts with 6000 or less blood. Please Fix. Also Im spawning in the most irregular areas. Not near coast, seems like in the middle of continent

yeah i spawn in a barren grass plain and it sayd wilderness... but blood stay at 8.8k ish wired hope it gets fixed soon :D

* [FIXED] Temperature not increasing in sunshine

* [FIXED] Tent's cannot be placed easily (reduced object checking zone area)

My life is almost complete :angel:

Congrats on the million mark!!! Amazing game. Thank you for the quick response, can't wait to get back in game.

Good Job! DayZ Dev team r be my hero! See you in the wastes soon enough!

Arkkon and DarkMagik, read the previous page. It's being resolved.

I was sad about the bugs, but now I'm happy about the 1 million mark!! Congratz!

A real game, you sir is doing it right!