anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

Quick Question...

I am very interested in renting a server. My question is, "is there a contract or is it just billed month to month?" Following can i cancel whenever i would like?

Is there a way I can be put on a waitlist for the next North Carolina server open?

Thanks.

-Crispy

You can cancel it whenever you wish, but you will not be refunded. And, it's a monthly billing cycle.

Edit - Nope. Spoke to soon.

As for a wait listing, We don't offer that kind of service yet.

Edited by Inu

So I guess I should just periodically check back on the site for when a NC server is open?

The site is working properly again. Big thanks to our Web Dev on that one. I think you guys will like it.

Edited by Inu

Doing a great job HFB... loving our sever now almost 3 weeks old. Thanks!

There is one problem that seems to be affecting us all in 1.7.2.3.... battleye is not working to verify GUID... I understand there needs to be a BE update on the server to get this working? Would be great if you can look into this...

BattleEye updates servers automatically, walkerbait421.

Ah, thanks. How long does this normally take? Still not getting an GUID verifies but I have seen in the log BE Master connection problems.

Was about to order this but sadly no timezone changing :(

You can only choose it once and that's it. See I have a weird playing time sometimes and would like to change it from time to time. I'm sure other's would also enjoy this.

Was about to order this but sadly no timezone changing :(

You can only choose it once and that's it. See I have a weird playing time sometimes and would like to change it from time to time. I'm sure other's would also enjoy this.

The DayZ Dev team have asked us to only allow one change per customer as people could abuse it. The Dev team want servers to have a day/night cycle everyday.

Ok, so I figure it is time I come back with my actual review of the service. I am keeping it, and this decision has a lot to do with billing practices and price. The price is very competitive, and they have honored cheaper prices with a support ticket for me.

The support is still really hard to obtain. The operation is simply too small for the amount of servers they have. It is a little better with the control panel now because you can be a little more self sufficient, but support is not always quick, which can lead to a server being down for a bit. My server is the least laggy, and has the least amount of desync issues of all servers I have been on.

They also change the layout of their site every 30 seconds. That does become frustrating. I prefered the layout they had once they got the CP initially. I do not like the current layout, its clunky and difficult to navigate. But thats not really a selling point anyways.

I just ordered a voice server. So We will see how that goes.

So with that said, now that I have been on the CP for a while, and 2 updates I would reccomend these guys, but if you cant figure some of the stuff out you may need to go with one of the more expensive more managed solutions out there.

Damn, ordered a day too early by the looks of it.

After a bit of a rough start, server is up and running and seems to be running perfectly. I felt as if the support was good enough and was at a high quality standard. They've also had a bit of downtime too but still managed to answer a few nooby questions.

Thank you for the support provided on Teamspeak Inu, helped unblock my accounts a few times and answered all of my questions. Now that I've got everything sorted, feel much happier.

I have a problem in the server

Contact Support was not fond of issue

Server is turned off for three days

Name server:

DayZ - Saudi (v1.7.2) [3dp: on ch: on] [uTC +2] dayzmod.com - hosted by Hvbserfrs

For the second time in less than a month there is a problem not solved

Server has been rented for a month and during the month of server is not running for more than 7 days

Hey, can anyone give me a quick rundown on how to clean out the log files properly. I am not sure if they auto recreate once I delete them or if I need to do something special. Sorry for the newb question just don't want to screw up battleeye\scripts.log is massive and likely causing some service preformance issue. Can I just delete in file manager and it will auto recreate or what?

Thanks!

Anyone figure out the difficulty settings issue in the control panel? First, they weren't sticking. Now they stick, but have no effect in-game (everything is enabled). A thread was started in the HFB forum last night, but their forum has disappeared.

Anyone figure out the difficulty settings issue in the control panel? First, they weren't sticking. Now they stick, but have no effect in-game (everything is enabled). A thread was started in the HFB forum last night, but their forum has disappeared.

Set it to recruit for now, that's the only one they've made editable. I believe they'll make them all editable soon, hopefully.

I can't find a way to delete my scripts.log file, just going to have to watch it grow until a staff member is available to delete it.

Saw your suggestion in the other thread--did not work for me. Everything is still enabled.

That's what they told me to do earlier, worked for death messages but not for VOIP names. Did you stop your server before trying?

Yes. Otherwise, if you don't stop it, it won't save (even gives an error message).

Saw your suggestion in the other thread--did not work for me. Everything is still enabled.

As we discussed through the ticket system, your issue is unique and will be looked at when someone more knowledgeable of our panel system wakes up.

Set it to recruit for now, that's the only one they've made editable. I believe they'll make them all editable soon, hopefully.

This has been fixed.

I can't find a way to delete my scripts.log file, just going to have to watch it grow until a staff member is available to delete it.

This ability was disabled when the Dev Team asked us to remove FTP Functions. It's on the list of things to add to our control panel. For now, just send in a support ticket to have it deleted.

Edited by Inu

So last straw was the removal of access to the files.

Your price is good, service is piss poor.

Now to add to that you can't prune, delete or rename your log files

You have no acces to your scripts.txt to help protect your sever from hackers.

You say it's the Dev team and while I don't doubt those idiots have a hand in it, I don't see my other hosts pulling this on their customers.

Cancelled auto-renewal and will be adding more servers with Vilayer once yours expire.

Edited by jskibo

So last straw was the removal of access to the files.

Your price is good, service is piss poor.

Now to add to that you can't prune, delete or rename your log files

You have no acces to your scripts.txt to help protect your sever from hackers.

You say it's the Dev team and while I don't doubt those idiots have a hand in it, I don't see my other hosts pulling this on their customers.

Cancelled auto-renewal and will be adding more servers with Vilayer once yours expire.

That's fine. Just like to point out we didn't want to remove FTP functions at all. The Dev Team forced our hand. Tomorrow would see new features for managing your logs/bans.txt/ect.

But, Vilayer is also a good company (and were in the boat with the Dev Team making them remove features) and Lee is a good guy. I wish you the best. Just don't blame HFB for DayZ Policy.

Edited by Inu
  • Like 1

worst service ever, Don't buy from these guys. They won't even give me a refund. Money hungry wankers. Customer Service is horrible/ Hosts are slow/ barely server uptime. They won't refund me 30$