anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

hungoverfurball, on a new server how long does it take for vehicles to appear?

We got on our server an hour after it had been up and there were no vehicles in their spawn location.

Hey Hamster, I have a 400MB battleeye/server.log file located in the CP. It goes up about 50MB a day.

Wasn't sure if there was a way to reset it, as I it is too large to download timely and I am sure if the other servers have similar sizes it is bogging down something.

Thanks

since you're actually responding HFB and cant get an answer through the ticket system.

1) I would like to know information about switching my server from seattle to either dallas or chicago as it sucks that at times I have close to the worst ping on my server

2)Are vehichles enabled on the server? I have been to most of the locations and have yet to see one, nor have I seen anyone else using one.

3)You mentioned at one point looking into maybe allowing people to with like-minded preferences for a server offset time to be on on dedicated and allowing for an offset time system, maybe charge a little extra for it or something.

4)Just wanted to say that for the most part I have enjoyed my experience with HFB hosting, and thank you.

Seattle 48

Thank you

Hey Hamster' date=' I have a 400MB battleeye/server.log file located in the CP. It goes up about 50MB a day.

Wasn't sure if there was a way to reset it, as I it is too large to download timely and I am sure if the other servers have similar sizes it is bogging down something.

Thanks

[/quote']

Why don't you just delete the log file?

Hi, I emailed recently inquiring about a 25 slot or anything below 30. If you could PM me that'd be great!

@aesaunic 40 slots its the minimum you are allowed to run. This is a new dayz rule not ours.

@chucklemonkey we no longer offer servers in either of those locations. only atlanta and seattle. Vehicles are enabled on all servers up to 2000 which all of our servers are under that number. try restarting your mission from in game. We are thinking of some ways of server offsets but its not an easy task with the control panel we use. Thank you :)

@peperonikiller If you can not seem to find any restart your mission from in-game. it will usually force them to spawn.

Also i got a nice 12 hours of sleep thats why i did not reply sooner. but dont worry im setting up servers as fast as i can now.

@aesaunic 40 slots its the minimum you are allowed to run. This is a new dayz rule not ours.

@chucklemonkey we no longer offer servers in either of those locations. only atlanta and seattle. Vehicles are enabled on all servers up to 2000 which all of our servers are under that number. try restarting your mission from in game. We are thinking of some ways of server offsets but its not an easy task with the control panel we use. Thank you :)

@peperonikiller If you can not seem to find any restart your mission from in-game. it will usually force them to spawn.

Also i got a nice 12 hours of sleep thats why i did not reply sooner. but dont worry im setting up servers as fast as i can now.

Thanks for the prompt reply! If purchased can I work out a GMT/UTC +1 or +2 server from HFB?

Heya

i need a server from Dayz EU Server ( Out of Stock )

any news ?

thx

Ops a question

Game Servers - Dayz US server and EU Server now Standard with 40 slots for the price ?

I get a own Server name in the Server list ?

Hey HFB (or anyone who knows of a solution),

Would you kindly update this server to the latest version: (DayZ Zombie RPG - Germany 16 (v1.7.1) dayzmod.com - Hosted by teamafx.net - 188.40.106.81:2352).

I'm trying to update it through the website but it tells me "An error occured while creating the task." Any idea how I could fix that?

Thanks.

Now I see why they are being very, very tight with who can host this mod.. Seems hfbservers is owned by one of the dayzmod staff. That my friend sounds like a monopoly practice if I ever saw one..

http://www.dayzserverhosting.com/dedicated.php

Check the bottom where the copyright is. Name look familiar?

What's that all about?

Hey HFB,

Just about a 2 hours ago I purchased a regular US game server from you guys, but now I can not log into my billing account. When I go to reset my password, it says that no account has been registered with that email. What should I do?

Thank you.

Now I see why they are being very' date=' very tight with who can host this mod.. Seems hfbservers is owned by one of the dayzmod staff. That my friend sounds like a monopoly practice if I ever saw one..

http://www.dayzserverhosting.com/dedicated.php

Check the bottom where the copyright is. Name look familiar?

What's that all about?

[/quote']

I coded the website (which happens to be a hobby of mine btw). What of it?

Hey HFB' date='

Just about a 2 hours ago I purchased a regular US game server from you guys, but now I can not log into my billing account. When I go to reset my password, it says that no account has been registered with that email. What should I do?

Thank you.

[/quote']

Hey I've got the same problem here to. And the main website wont load at all, it just times out. I was told my server would be up by the end of the night. Just wondering whats going on?

I've sent several emails to a number of the team about hosting the mod and haven't received 1 reply back. From where I'm sitting it appears there's only 1 or 2 hosters able to do this. Can you let me in on the secret? Or point me in the direction on who to talk to about this?

Appreciate it!

adam is working to fix the webserver. Once this is done we can resume normal server setups. No data has been lost. The control panel is up and working just fine for those who are current clients. it can be found here hfbservers.com:8880

So wait a minute. Just 2 replies back Adam mentioned he "just coded your website". Now it appears he's the server admin also? Sounds to me like my earlier assumptions were correct.

So wait a minute. Just 2 replies back Adam mentioned he "just coded your website". Now it appears he's the server admin also? Sounds to me like my earlier assumptions were correct.

I dont recall saying "just"?

Got me there. ;)

No worries.

Is there any chance my email(s) will be answered any time in the near future or should we write off hosting this mod?

Getting an untrusted warning from the HFBServers website lately, one that can't be bypassed without adding an exception to firefox to ignore it.

Not saying anything is amiss and understanding full well that Firefox can be tempermental in its reporting of untrusted sites - just thought it was worth bringing to attention.