anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

When 1.7.1.4 update will appear in CP?

The last I heard is 1.7.1.4 is being prepared for us.

HFB,

Is there any chance that you will be putting up a new update.rar with the 1.7.1.4 files any time soon? Or provide another option for the people that are renting dedicated servers from you so we can update our server?

The update is out for all the CP servers. Check the updates button to make sure it shows as installed. Make sure you change your host names to match your new version. Also the hfbservers.com/update.rar has been updated for those with dedicated servers.

Can you try and get Dallas 24 manually updated to 1.7.1.4 within the next two hours, that's when I get home. Tia

That didn't work I guess, server is completely fucked by the revert and needs to be updated to prevent people coming in and exploiting all kinds of shit.

Can anyone else that is using this provider tell me if they are experiencing this issue: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=15353

It is really getting unbearable... I don't want to have to switch hosts but having to sit in elektro for around 10 minutes just to loot the hospital is insanity.

I've got North Carolina 4 from HFB, and loot seems to spawn perfectly for me as far as I can tell. I'd doubt it's a host specific problem regardless, as the server code is all the same.

I have an HFB server and my loot works fine so do my zombies. Sometime's in a vehicle they zombies and loot wont spawn stop farther out and let someone out. Somehow if your in a car the game wont spawn z's but they always spawn instantly when we get out.

Quick question for you guys,

I have a battleye/scripts.log file in my log viewer folder. It's at about 200MB's right now and increases about 25mb every day. I don't want this to bog down your end too much and was just wondering if there is a way to reset it. At this point it is too large for me to download in a reasonable amount of time to look for script hackers.

I've been wanting to find a way to stream to my own computer directly rather than via web so I can run a script to parse the logs for stuff like that. Unfortunately, I don't have a way to stream the files from them yet.

Another quick question for those that have HFB.

Have you found a way to ban players using the ban.txt file, or know where to place it?

I am able to do it within game using the #exec ban command but I thought that created the text file.

anyone know how to update the beta build on the server? i used to have a option in the control panel under the update action but its no longer listed as an option to update... i only have the basic package, too cheap to spring for more, so i think it may limit my options.

anyone know how to update the beta build on the server? i used to have a option in the control panel under the update action but its no longer listed as an option to update... i only have the basic package' date=' too cheap to spring for more, so i think it may limit my options.

[/quote']

The servers are already running the 93825 update. We usually wait about a day or two to put the latest beta patches up to make sure battleye is updated and ready for it.

any eta on the manual update to 1.7.1.5? I havent been able to play on my server for 2 days, and was hoping it would have been updated today...

These guys have the worst customer support in history.. Im definatly changing server provider after this month. i wouldnt recommend them to anyone.