anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

There support is pretty good. I do notice our CPs have a few more options for timed restarts and a new 'File Manager' tab so I can live with it being time for a bit when I see new things that are useful like that.

Yeah I noticed that too but even when my server is running it shows 0/25 players even though myself and 20 other people are in the server. Also can't connect through external recon even though I can access it in game so there are some issues I still would liken resolved.

Nice to see that I got a real File Manager :)

And real text based server cfg to change difficulty and settings <3

No idea if this is new or just added to me (have had the server for about 2days)

Now all I need is a guide to how to update a server, change settings etc =/

Whats for Veteran etc.

Are we supposed to be able to manipulate files using the File Manager? Or, is it more of a read-only/FYI kind of thing?

Can we pick the location? Most of our group in in the US, but we would rather have TX or farther east for our UK players.

Also is it possible to pay with paypal? We have agroup of people who want to split the costs and it would be perfect to just send our $$$ to a dedicated paypal account.

Can we pick the location? Most of our group in in the US' date=' but we would rather have TX or farther east for our UK players.

Also is it possible to pay with paypal? We have agroup of people who want to split the costs and it would be perfect to just send our $$$ to a dedicated paypal account.

[/quote']

Figured I could answer this as a customer - and most of this has been answered in the thread. Out of what I know, you cannot pick a server location - as it is easier for them to stock servers in one location, and it is cheaper for them - so it is cheaper for you.

Paypal is also the only method of payment they currently support I believe, it's quite easy to go through.

I must say, every day the means to manage the servers has been better and better. I'm really pleased with the service so far. The only thing left I'd like to find out (or hope gets built in as a config option) is how to modify the time offset and if its possible to do so on a server that is shared.

I just signed up as a client today and am waiting my provisioning info so I can get my instance ID. :)

So approximately how long should it take for a server to get set up at this point in time? I went with HFB because this thread advertised quick turn around times, but placed my order Tuesday and haven't heard a peep.

And yes, I put in a ticket as well. Not mad, just would like some communication. Thanks.

So approximately how long should it take for a server to get set up at this point in time? I went with HFB because this thread advertised quick turn around times' date=' but placed my order Tuesday and haven't heard a peep.

And yes, I put in a ticket as well. Not mad, just would like some communication. Thanks.

[/quote']

I heard that DayZ's server whitelisting and such team is pretty much entirely new and being trained, so that could be it.

Love all the updates thats coming, it's like you get a new feature each day :)

If you are waiting for your sever, it could take 24h since they could be pretty busy to get all servers running etc.

All I need now as I've said is a guide how to change patch etc.

Love the new " cfgdayz\server.cfg Text Editor" <3<3

Helps so much.

Anyone notice....price increase from baseprice of $20 to $28

Can we pick the location? Most of our group in in the US' date=' but we would rather have TX or farther east for our UK players.

[/quote']

Figured I could answer this as a customer - and most of this has been answered in the thread. Out of what I know, you cannot pick a server location - as it is easier for them to stock servers in one location, and it is cheaper for them - so it is cheaper for you.

Paypal is also the only method of payment they currently support I believe, it's quite easy to go through.

To be honest, thats kind of unnacceptable especially if you cannot find out until your server is up.

If we get stuck with a server on the West coast it will most likely be unplayable for our UK members.

Anyone notice....price increase from baseprice of $20 to $28

[/quote']

To be honest, thats kind of unnacceptable especially if you cannot find out until your server is up.

If we get stuck with a server on the West coast it will most likely be unplayable for our UK members.

Ask them nice in a ticket.

Awesome server provider HFB Servers run like a champ. My server has been up for 16+ hours with no lag most server lag out around 3-4 hours and need reboot not HFB Servers.

Where else can you get a 50 man server with web control access for $45 bucks a month.

I just wanted to say I am very happy with the improvements to the CP this week. Honestly last weekend I wasn't sure I was going to be sticking with this host but with the continuous addition of features and usability I'm now firmly locked in. Keep up the great work guys!

My guild purchased a server from HFB this week. Within about 5 hours of the purchase the server was up and running. Hardly any lag issues, high fps, and loads super quick even with a pretty full server.

You guys raised your prices ;(

I plan on upgrading my server to either a dedicated, or just to 50 slots. If I do so, do I have to pay the full price this month, or will it be adjusted due to the fact that I already payed $20 for this month?

Also, for upgrading - should I just put in a ticket or what?

I'm curious as to the amount of control over my server I will be afforded were I to buy a regular package.

I would greatly appreciate it if the service provider or someone who owns the package could reply and explain to me.

Were I to decide I wanted to change the .cfg file to change the server message etc, would I need to open a dialogue to have this done for me - or would I have the rights required to remotely do so?

Thanks for any replies - seriously considering this host.

I'm curious as to the amount of control over my server I will be afforded were I to buy a regular package.

I would greatly appreciate it if the service provider or someone who owns the package could reply and explain to me.

Were I to decide I wanted to change the .cfg file to change the server message etc' date=' would I need to open a dialogue to have this done for me - or would I have the rights required to remotely do so?

Thanks for any replies - seriously considering this host.

[/quote']

Full Ftp access to ALL server files :) And a very in depth control panel.

We offer US and EU servers. If you order an EU server you get a server in germany. If you order a US server you get a server in the US. We try to keep it as simple as possible.

You guys doing maint. tonight? I've seen two unscheduled reboots in the last 2 hours.

Also, are you guys going to start offering timezone offsets for your servers like other hosting services? If not, I don't think my subscription will go past the first month. People get home from work in our clan and we have like 2 hours of day light before it's pitch black inside the game.