Sign in to follow this  
Sethcb

New War Z screenshots

DayZ isn't a zombie game right now for me. I have a 1% chance of dying to "zombies" currently. if this game has proper AI for zombies then it will easily overtake DayZ imo.. At most, zombies are used to expose other players---making them shoot, running after them, etc.. in DayZ, that is.

What people don't seem to realize is that DayZ's focus as a project has nothing to do with zombies. The project itself is to see how humans behave when they are in a back-against-the-wall survival type scenario. Calling it a "zombie game" will automatically leave you disappointed, as it will add the expectations to it that you would expect from games like Dead Island and L4D.

Yeah. LOL. Sucks to be anyone without money! I'm gonna dominate that shit with my allowance!

How can you dominate by being able to buy food only?

really hope you're being sarcastic.

The other option is you're retarded.

No way man!

Finding stuff is super hard. When you die you have to find it all again and is totally lame. Imagine buying a storage space that all your characters can share for 20 bucks? Wouldn't that be awesome?!! How about buying your character out of limbo so you can play it faster?! Oh no! You broke your leg? Five bucks later you're up and moving again like a boss. Backpacks, food, water, medical supplies are all hard to find. Now we can just buy them!! Hey, I bet we can even buy houses to live in and hang out with pals! 20 dollars sounds fair!

WarZ is going to be a massive success! This pay to win game design is revolutionary!

• Like 3

Even though those look more like staged 3d models than screenshots, OMG I CANT WAITZ TO PLAY THAT!

I really really hate having to find stuff and I'd much rather buy it from an in-game store with real money. This will save so much on inventory space as we wont have to carry around food and supplies. We can just buy it! Awesome!!

Finding stuff is lame!

I either srsly hate you or you deserve my beans....

edit you sir now have my beans

Edited by Jarried
  • Like 1

No way man!

Finding stuff is super hard. When you die you have to find it all again and is totally lame. Imagine buying a storage space that all your characters can share for 20 bucks? Wouldn't that be awesome?!! How about buying your character out of limbo so you can play it faster?! Oh no! You broke your leg? Five bucks later you're up and moving again like a boss. Backpacks, food, water, medical supplies are all hard to find. Now we can just buy them!! Hey, I bet we can even buy houses to live in and hang out with pals! 20 dollars sounds fair!

WarZ is going to be a massive success! This pay to win game design is revolutionary!

Haters gonna hate.

If WarZ is a P2W game then DayZ is a H2W game (Hack2Win derp).

Warz was in development before dayz. The Warz team are changing/adding stuff from dayz which inspired them. I see nothing wrong with that. Like rocket said, their feature list is impressive but it's a matter if they can follow through. The engine and game play are yet to be seen, so who knows how good it will be.

• Like 1

Looks interesting...

When you look closer though.....What is with the scale? Are the zombies munchkins or some thing lol, perhaps verticaly challenged? Look how small they are compared to the vehicels around them....looks odd. The car the "player" is standing on is way too big too. Maybe they are all kids and it will be like DayZ mixed with the Goonies :D PEGI gonna love that

Edited by SeanOfTheDead

>Making fun of a game in Alpha for hacking issues.

>WarZ is yet to release any real content from a game that's supposedly been in development for years.

I think we know which is winning.

• Like 1

The car's a boat (term for a large car), why won't people understand that rofl.

Looks interesting...

When you look closer though.....What is with the scale? Are the zombies munchkins or some thing lol, perhaps verticaly challenged? Look how small they are compared to the vehicels around them....looks odd. The car the "player" is standing on is way too big too. Maybe thet are all kids and it will be like DayZ mixed with the Goonies :D

The cars are just really really big in the WarZ universe.

The car's a boat (term for a large car), why won't people understand that rofl.

It's like a 69 Chevelle but the size of an SUV. What's so hard to understand about that?!

• Like 1

Haters gonna hate.

This makes me wish there was a button where I could be a forum bandit and kill you for your beans.

• Like 2

This looks like a care-bear version of DayZ.

Good riddance to the ones that choose this over DayZ.

It will put the lames over there and the real players will stay in DayZ.

I am all for it.

• Like 1

Even though those look more like staged 3d models than screenshots, OMG I CANT WAITZ TO PLAY THAT!

I really really hate having to find stuff and I'd much rather buy it from an in-game store with real money. This will save so much on inventory space as we wont have to carry around food and supplies. We can just buy it! Awesome!!

Finding stuff is lame!

So in other words, you're a big pussy.

I am wondering, will Day Z be able to compete with War Z ?

I think they can, but i will for sure test out War Z when it comes out but still play DayZ.

http://www.overclock...ystems-ambition

Screenshots look damn good tho :o

The interview said something about beta testers. I haven't seen anything about any kind of beta testing going on?

So in other words, you're a big pussy.

Why does that make me a pussy? I'd rather buy stuff than find it. Don't you go to the grocery store? Do you kill your own cows and grind your own flour? Why should we do that in game?!

At a glance War Z doesn't look anywhere near as tense as DayZ but I've not realy looked into it that much...

>Making fun of a game in Alpha for hacking issues.

>WarZ is yet to release any real content from a game that's supposedly been in development for years.

I think we know which is winning.

>Claiming that WarZ has been in development for years

>Been in development since last fall

I see that both of you are well informed and clearly not spewing out bullshit but well thought arguements.

People are angry because deep down there are many features that they wish were incorporated in DayZ, plus the s3xy better engine (visually anyways).

• Like 1