Benlandia

[OFFICIAL] 1.7.2.4 -- Stuck at loading screen

1) Get arma 2 beta version 95389 and client verson 1.7.2.4

2) join servers with same versions

3)????

4)play

Edited by katlord_kromdar

Whoever has it working can you please post the versions and links that you are using ?? thanks in advance

3)????

4)play

updated, from six launcher, installed 95389 beta patch, stuck at loading

3)????

4)play

did this, cant join, what now?

Edited by Namyar

Same only tried 3 servers so far but 3 for 3 stuck at loading...

HELP!!

Congrats. The hive counter just added 3 alt-f4 to your record. This is ridiculous, if true!

I've updated Arma 2 beta to the latest 95389, DayZ to 1.7.2.4 and BE to 1.66.

After reading this thread I tried downloading the weapons.pbo and changing it in the folder.

I'm still getting stuck at loading forever.

Current Versions:

ARMA2 1.62.95389

DayZ: 1.7.2.4

Start-up Method:

Steam CO version with the -mod=@dayz -nosplash -noworld -window parameters.

Source of files:

DayZ from six launcher.

Weapons.pbo linked in this thread

BE 1.62 linked in this thread

Arma 2 beta 95389 linked in this thread

File sizes of the PBOs in the @DayZ folder:

http://gyazo.com/17c....png?1343437146

Vipeax pls

Edited by Dickhat

Read pages 5, 6 & 7.

did this , installed 95389 (although i dont know how to see what patch i have installed) and i downloaded the weapon files u provided, updated via six luancher, still cant play ,

Yeeeaaa - no. None of this is working for me. 1.7.2.4. version, 95389 beta patch update, 1.66 BE, and also that dayz_weapons file you guys put in here. But still nothing. I have a ghillie suit, fuck yeah! Maybe the suit is so awesome you don't even see the game has loaded?

I am unable apply the ArmA beta patch, my version number shows as 95248. When I try to use the patch it quickly says it was applied???

Congrats. The hive counter just added 3 alt-f4 to your record. This is ridiculous, if true!

This is ridiculous! I can't even wxit the game with alt+f4! I have to press mute sound and then right click and close the game :lol: Not even ctrl+alt+del works! Amazing! And you guys say DayZ is repetitive >:(

I am unable apply the ArmA beta patch, my version number shows as 95248. When I try to use the patch it quickly says it was applied???

That's ok. It's installed.

Why can't I just press a button and play this mod?! Why do always have to go through this nightmare every time I want to play it?!

I swear, if this mod wasn't so good and addictive, goddammit guys.

Just develop this thing faster. We will give you money, lots of money.

Vid related, it's how much money you guys are gonna get:

WHY

• Like 1

OP Here.

It seems after returning home from work that Six Launcher released a new update and it has my game working perfectly.

Also, It is official that I am an official post maker.

Working but I didn't do any of that weapons patch .zip file that has been mentioned.

I'm on 1.7.2.4, that's all I know. I never downloaded or manually installed any beta patch. Anything I ever did was verify through steam, repair failed verifications (I wish I knew more details to assist), updated through Commander. It only updated DayZ. It claimed my Arma2 was out of date. I finally clicked update in 6 Launcher, it updated some more, verified beta, and said I was all good.

Back to Commander, and got in a 1.7.2.4 game.

Can anyone tell me if all of this may somehow be related to having and wearing a ghillie suit?

Can anyone tell me if all of this may somehow be related to having and wearing a ghillie suit?

I'm not wearing a ghillie and I'm having the problem.

Edited by Dickhat

It was YOU?

You just HAD to wear the ghillie suit didn't you? Now everything is ruined!

not sure what i did, but i updated again via six launcher, i got in a server now. Thanks to everyone who tried to assist

It was YOU?

You just HAD to wear the ghillie suit didn't you? Now everything is ruined!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ANd I was wondering why that guy stored 8 of them in a tent!

No, really, I read that there were some problems with loading games when wearing a ghillie, so I thought that I could have that problem, since I did everything recommended in this topic and still can't play. (1 server so far let me in)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ANd I was wondering why that guy stored 8 of them in a tent!

No, really, I read that there were some problems with loading games when wearing a ghillie, so I thought that I could have that problem, since I did everything recommended in this topic and still can't play. (1 server so far let me in)

im in ghillie as well, but i got in the last server i tried (one i know i played on before)

Well, scrough it! I'm gonna try tomorrow. I installed everything manually, no six launcher, no arma launcher, nothing. Maybe Arma site works tomorrow and there's a magical 954... something beta patch and it will all work again and I could dance with zombies yet again. That would be marvelous! Oh, joy!

Only issue I'm having is joining the server I play on, but that's just because the server hasn't been updated/restarted yet. :D

Was able to load into a server with the version I had (1.7.2.4 / 1.62.95417)

What the fuck are you talking about? I presume you're not using Six Launcher, because this is what I see:

eaIdZ.png

and there is no huge green dropdown arrow, nor anything else you're mentioning.

That's SixLauncher. He's talking about SixUpdater. You can launch Arma 2 with preset mods without updating via "green dropdown arrow".

Currently at work, I have been following this post since it started and I will have a friend I play with try using Sixlauncher to update and try again to see if it fixes the problems we were having earlier. If that doesn't work, we will try the manual fixes to see if that works. Will post when I get an answer.