Benlandia

[OFFICIAL] 1.7.2.4 -- Stuck at loading screen

Thanks, your update at least got my game to join a server. Unfortunately it fails to update BE and kicks me, tried on 3 different servers now. I run around for like 3 minutes, and then get kicked for the BE failing to update.

Could try this version of BattlEye:

http://www.battleye.com/downloads/arma2/1.61/BEClient.dll

Use Beta patch 95389 or above

Download from http://www.dayzmod.c...Build_95389.zip if having trouble with BI site due to demand (thanks Vipeax!)

As requested, tried a couple of servers and all loaded just fine. I also updated the dayz_weapons_1.3.2 before trying.

How do I install it? I ran the exe and it said it installed, but it's still on the previous patch.

How long will it be before we will be able to use Six Launcher?

ArmA 2\BattlEye --- ArmA 2\Expansion\BattlEye

How do I install it? I ran the exe and it said it installed, but it's still on the previous patch.

But does it says you have the 95389 installed? There is already another beta patch but Bohemia's website is down, still you should be fine as long you have at least 95389 installed.

Edited by Numi

But does it says you have the 95389 installed? There is already another beta patch but Bohemia's website is down, still you should be fine as long you have at least 95389 installed.

It still says the previous patch number in the bottom right.

Make sure it is starting the beta EXE and not the Release Candidate.

Oh nevermind, it updated, but just the Sixlauncher version. How do I update the Steam version?

Edit: Still doesn't work.

Edited by Brudagon

Current Versions:

ARMA2: Both 1.62.95389 and 1.62.95417

DayZ: 1.7.2.4

Start-up Method:

arma2oa.exe shortcut with the following target parameters: -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@dayz -nosplash

Possible other options:

I have also tried to do everything via SixUpdater after all else failed, to no avail.

Source of files:

DayZ 1.7.2.4 Torrent (http://cdn.armafiles.../latest.torrent) manual installation

Betapatch 95389: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php (grabbed it yesterday before it was down)

Betapatch 95417: http://www.fileplay.net/f/15738/

File sizes of the PBOs in the @DayZ folder:

cYDl0.png

I'd like to update my situation.

It appears I was extremely unlucky when trying out servers the first time around, I have now tried 15 other servers and 13 of them work as intended. And to clarify, I am using the manual installation, NOT SixUpdater (betapatch 95389)

Edited by Teach

Vipeax, I finally got it working. After 2 failed attemps of updating BE, it finally succesfully updated it. However, now I'm getting a very odd lighting issue in which it goes from dark to light constantly while moving across an open-area. It looks like pitch-black night, and my character takes two steps and it's super bright again.

It didn't do this before this whole update thing.

Im getting hit or miss on a few servers ..using launcher/updater and commander some will launch others will just hold on loading

I downgraded to 95389 beta and downloaded the new weapons file( brought by Vipeax). Well, from situation I couldnt play on almost any server it turned quite well ( for now at least).

I tried ( I picked servers from different providers in case that could help):

DE 747 -> Yuppiee!

PL 2 -> Yuppiee!

DE 272 -> Yuppiee!

NL 38 -> Yuppiee!

Atlanta 23 -> Yuppiee!

DE 571 -> Yuppiee!

US 526 -> Yuppiee!

US 571 -> Yuppiee!

But there was one server that welcomed me with "forever stuck at loading screen", cant remember name :/

EDIT :

IT F***** WORKS ! :D

Edited by Goztec

After 2 failed attemps of updating BE, it finally succesfully updated it.

Could you by any chance upload it? Kinda not having much luck on that myself.

Replace yours as well sivart, the one from that link is smaller than the one the other people had their issues fixed with.

tried 8-9 servers, loading in on every one. only 1 took around 2 min, the rest loading in about 10 sec. yeah! thanks man.

by the way, im willing to try different things, so dont hesitate if i can help in another way.

Edited by sivart

Guess we can at least say it's fairly obvious by now what the issue is...

Question - Is the version not working? Will it be fixed? Should we all just downgrade or wait it out?

I can't control the sources that are sending the different file.

Will it be fixed? Yes.

ETA: No damn clue.

To be exact I just feel really bad for those who can't play and can at least try to fix those who manage to come to the right place...

• Like 3